• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mybills
    81 st zoner
    • Jul 2002

Insane night

Got elbowed twice on the way out of the stadium (head and ribs) while reading a text message. Glad I'm not a car, they would have turned me over and lit me on fire. Got separated from my friend, walked over a mile trying to find her, apparently my pulled hamstring isn't completely healed, but what a game! So glad I went.
    will post some pics, but waiting for my friend to send me hers. They're probably better quality.
    I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!
  • Novacane
    • Jul 2002

Re: Insane night

How nice. Imagine what they'd of done to you if the Bills did not give the game away.

Comment

• JayWood
      The Professor
      • Jul 2002

I was there last night as well. The fans in my section were not that bad. All I heard during the 4th Q was how bad Brady looks, how bad the OC was calling the game, and then to see about 30-40% of the stadium walk out early!

Exciting night, once again a bad ending for us Bills fans. Thought TE looked great and LOVED the play calling by AVP.
      When you are at the end of your rope, tie a knot and hold on tight!!!

Comment

• mybills
        81 st zoner
        • Jul 2002

Did you notice that they made just as much noise for their offense as they did for their defense? Most of the cheering was during the 1st quarter, then the noise level dropped until the last 5 mins.
        I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• BillsWin
          man amongst boys
          • Oct 2008

I would fight them. But Ive always been really scrappy and Ive always loathed the Patriots and I wasnt in a forgiving mood after the loss... Pats
          I am The Batman.

Comment

• Scumbag College
            • Oct 2002

Originally posted by mybills
            Got elbowed twice on the way out of the stadium (head and ribs) while reading a text message. Glad I'm not a car, they would have turned me over and lit me on fire. Got separated from my friend, walked over a mile trying to find her, apparently my pulled hamstring isn't completely healed, but what a game! So glad I went.
            will post some pics, but waiting for my friend to send me hers. They're probably better quality.
            Typical Pats fans.
            Remember Kevin Everett in your thoughts.

Vote Nader in 2008!

http://www.votenader.org/

Comment

Working...
            X