Clear All
  • THATHURMANATOR
    • Jul 2002

Bring on Tampa.

I am over last night....
  • BAM
    • Sep 2003

Re: Bring on Tampa.

I'm getting there THURM but right on... BRING, IT BUCS.

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
      • Jul 2002

BRING THEM ON TO BUFFALO!!!

WE WILL REPRESENT.

Comment

• The Juice Is Loose
        All-Pro Zoner
        • Feb 2009

Get ready for HH, OP, Trapezidouche, Yordadbonedmymom and all the other blind negativity douche bags to come in here and tell you that we have no chance, every player on the team is a bust, bla bla bla.

i can't believe people are calling poz a bust for breaking his arm on an opponent.

i'll be at the tampa game, and we are going to cream them.

Comment

• Mahdi
          • Mar 2004

This is a statement game for the Bills. They need to come out and show that they shook off last night.

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by The Juice Is Loose
            Get ready for HH, OP, Trapezidouche, Yordadbonedmymom and all the other blind negativity douche bags to come in here and tell you that we have no chance, every player on the team is a bust, bla bla bla.

i can't believe people are calling poz a bust for breaking his arm on an opponent.

i'll be at the tampa game, and we are going to cream them.
            GO GO BUFFALO!

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Mahdi
              This is a statement game for the Bills. They need to come out and show that they shook off last night.
              Absolutely.

Comment

• trapezeus
                Legendary Zoner
                • Oct 2004

wow, i got called trapedouche. I'm not going to lie, that stings.

usually for the last two years, when the bills blow their monday night game, they usually have 1-3 games where the lose to an opponent they should easily beat. I am getting the sense this is going to be one of those games.

but to each their own. Let the juice is loose and thathurmanator keep telling us that it's not that bad. I'd love to go through a tornado with they guys. the roof is being peeled off and they're screaming, "the house is fine guys. it's fine! look you can see the sun!"

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
                  • Jul 2002

COME ON GUYS LETS GET FIRED UP!

Comment

• cocamide
                    • Oct 2006

We need to absolutely crush Tampa. It can't be a close game where we barely squeak by with a win. If we lose, then ... just don't lose.

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by trapezeus

usually for the last two years, when the bills blow their monday night game, they usually have 1-3 games where the lose to an opponent they should easily beat. I am getting the sense this is going to be one of those games.

but to each their own. Let the juice is loose and thathurmanator keep telling us that it's not that bad. I'd love to go through a tornado with they guys. the roof is being peeled off and they're screaming, "the house is fine guys. it's fine! look you can see the sun!"
                      I am not telling you anything man. You do what you want! GO BILLS!

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by cocamide
                        We need to absolutely crush Tampa. It can't be a close game where we barely squeak by with a win. If we lose, then ... just don't lose.
                        LETS CRUSH TAMPA

Comment

• cocamide
                          • Oct 2006

Originally posted by trapezeus

And would you be running around crying about how miserable your life is, how mother nature hates you, how the people who built your roof did so cheaply, or about how you never should have bought that trailer?

Comment

• HHURRICANE
                            • Mar 2005

Sorry, but it hasn't been 24 hours yet.

We ****ing blew a game that we had won. I have a hangover, and I'm pissed.

I think I'm entitled to the "Bills suck" feeling for another day or so.

Comment

• yordad
                              • Dec 2007

Juice. I did not bone yormom. The dog beat me over the fence.

Oh, and I am not blindly negative. Worry about yorself.
                              "Heck, now I am glad his overrated arce made the pro bowl, else we would have only got a 3rd." ~ yordad

"I've just been hit with a piece of sky. " ~ yordad

"Forgive my opinion, but...." ~ yordad

"Warning: I might be hammered." ~ yordad

"I don't care if the word is "your" or "you're", so buzz off. Its (it's) a frickin(') message board." ~ yordad

Comment

Working...
                              X