PDA

View Full Version : Bring on Tampa.

THATHURMANATOR
09-15-2009, 08:21 AM
I am over last night....

BAM
09-15-2009, 08:51 AM
I'm getting there THURM but right on... BRING, IT BUCS.

THATHURMANATOR
09-15-2009, 09:54 AM
BRING THEM ON TO BUFFALO!!!

WE WILL REPRESENT.

The Juice Is Loose
09-15-2009, 09:56 AM
Get ready for HH, OP, Trapezidouche, Yordadbonedmymom and all the other blind negativity douche bags to come in here and tell you that we have no chance, every player on the team is a bust, bla bla bla.

i can't believe people are calling poz a bust for breaking his arm on an opponent.

i'll be at the tampa game, and we are going to cream them.

Mahdi
09-15-2009, 09:58 AM
This is a statement game for the Bills. They need to come out and show that they shook off last night.

THATHURMANATOR
09-15-2009, 10:00 AM
Get ready for HH, OP, Trapezidouche, Yordadbonedmymom and all the other blind negativity douche bags to come in here and tell you that we have no chance, every player on the team is a bust, bla bla bla.

i can't believe people are calling poz a bust for breaking his arm on an opponent.

GO GO BUFFALO!

THATHURMANATOR
09-15-2009, 10:00 AM
This is a statement game for the Bills. They need to come out and show that they shook off last night.
Absolutely.

trapezeus
09-15-2009, 10:02 AM
wow, i got called trapedouche. I'm not going to lie, that stings.

usually for the last two years, when the bills blow their monday night game, they usually have 1-3 games where the lose to an opponent they should easily beat. I am getting the sense this is going to be one of those games.

but to each their own. Let the juice is loose and thathurmanator keep telling us that it's not that bad. I'd love to go through a tornado with they guys. the roof is being peeled off and they're screaming, "the house is fine guys. it's fine! look you can see the sun!"

THATHURMANATOR
09-15-2009, 10:03 AM
COME ON GUYS LETS GET FIRED UP!

cocamide
We need to absolutely crush Tampa. It can't be a close game where we barely squeak by with a win. If we lose, then ... just don't lose.

THATHURMANATOR

usually for the last two years, when the bills blow their monday night game, they usually have 1-3 games where the lose to an opponent they should easily beat. I am getting the sense this is going to be one of those games.

but to each their own. Let the juice is loose and thathurmanator keep telling us that it's not that bad. I'd love to go through a tornado with they guys. the roof is being peeled off and they're screaming, "the house is fine guys. it's fine! look you can see the sun!"
I am not telling you anything man. You do what you want! GO BILLS!

THATHURMANATOR
09-15-2009, 10:04 AM
We need to absolutely crush Tampa. It can't be a close game where we barely squeak by with a win. If we lose, then ... just don't lose.
LETS CRUSH TAMPA

cocamide
09-15-2009, 10:05 AM

And would you be running around crying about how miserable your life is, how mother nature hates you, how the people who built your roof did so cheaply, or about how you never should have bought that trailer?

HHURRICANE
09-15-2009, 10:09 AM
Sorry, but it hasn't been 24 hours yet.

We ****ing blew a game that we had won. I have a hangover, and I'm pissed.

I think I'm entitled to the "Bills suck" feeling for another day or so.

yordad
09-15-2009, 10:10 AM
Juice. I did not bone yormom. The dog beat me over the fence.

Oh, and I am not blindly negative. Worry about yorself.

Pinkerton Security
09-15-2009, 10:11 AM
Im over it as well. Honestly, how many of us coming in thought we'd even be close? I didnt. We should have beaten a supposed top 5 team in the NFL. We are going to ***** destroy the Bucs in the Ralph and its gonna be awesome!!!

BAM
09-15-2009, 10:13 AM
LET'S GO BILLS, B-B-B-B-B-B-BILLS.

:dj: :dj: :dj: :dj: :dj: :dj: :dj:

THATHURMANATOR
09-15-2009, 10:15 AM
Sorry, but it hasn't been 24 hours yet.

We ****ing blew a game that we had won. I have a hangover, and I'm pissed.

I think I'm entitled to the "Bills suck" feeling for another day or so.
This is fine but please join us when you are ready.

psubills62
09-15-2009, 10:15 AM
It will be a long time until I'm over MNF (beating the Pats later in the season would really help), but I agree...bring on Tampa!

X-Era
09-15-2009, 10:17 AM

Way over the line.

Name calling aint cool. PERIOD!

mysticsoto
09-15-2009, 10:18 AM
I hope the Bills are angry and take their anger out on TB!!! It would be somewhat redeeming for them to absolutely crush TB...

mybills
09-15-2009, 10:19 AM
Im over it as well. Honestly, how many of us coming in thought we'd even be close?
I did! :wave:

GO BILLS, STAMPEDE THE BUCS!

THATHURMANATOR
09-15-2009, 10:19 AM
I hope the Bills are angry and take their anger out on TB!!! It would be somewhat redeeming for them to absolutely crush TB...
:bf1:

X-Era
09-15-2009, 10:21 AM
I am over last night....

If we almost beat one of the best teams in the league in their house... and we only needed to be a little bit better to win...

If we get a little bit better, is there anyone that we just cant beat?

This was a statement game even in a loss.

My worry is that some players may feel like "we cant win no matter what we do" and become complacent.

We just have to think as a team that we will do even better next time and I think we can go toe to toe with anyone.

THATHURMANATOR
09-15-2009, 10:22 AM
The team needs to get PISSED about last night, not DEPRESSED.

Use the anger to CRUSH the Bucs.

yordad
09-15-2009, 10:24 AM
Thurm, at this point I am pretty sure the Bills will "play down" to the Bucs level, and lose by 1.

THATHURMANATOR
09-15-2009, 10:24 AM
Thurm, at this point I am pretty sure the Bills will "play down" to the Bucs level, and lose by 1.
Bring on Tampa mother ****ers!!!

psubills62
09-15-2009, 10:34 AM
I'm really hoping that this is the point where T.O. can help fire up the team. They played pretty well and lost. This is where the good teams start getting fired up about it...and the bad teams just continue to disappoint. We'll find out which one they are very shortly.

THATHURMANATOR
09-15-2009, 10:44 AM
I'm really hoping that this is the point where T.O. can help fire up the team. They played pretty well and lost. This is where the good teams start getting fired up about it...and the bad teams just continue to disappoint. We'll find out which one they are very shortly.
BRING ON THE BUCS

trapezeus
09-15-2009, 11:04 AM
And would you be running around crying about how miserable your life is, how mother nature hates you, how the people who built your roof did so cheaply, or about how you never should have bought that trailer?

No, i think i would take refuge during the storm and think about how i'm going to avoid making the same mistake of building ahouse that can't weather the storm.

And that's exactly what the bills have created. a team that can't weather a storm. Yet when the storm comes, people are telling me i'm an idiot for saying, "here it comes again." until they prove to us that they are different, they'll keep losing these games. there is simply no way the bills shake this until Dick Jauron leaves the organization.

Also the bills defense was better than expected for the first half...once poz went out, Ellison in his spot cost us that game.

The bills consistency is that they don't play their game. like yordad says, when they play a great team, they fight hard for 55 minutes and implode. they play the raiders and they take them to the final seconds. the team has no identity.

i slated the bucs game to be a win...but after last night, you really can't underestimate the potential of this team to lay an egg at home.

DraftBoy
09-15-2009, 11:07 AM
Im completely over it, I just like arguing with the masses for entertainment purposes.

THATHURMANATOR
09-15-2009, 11:10 AM
GOO BILLS.

mybills
09-15-2009, 11:13 AM
The team needs to get PISSED about last night, not DEPRESSED.

Use the anger to CRUSH the Bucs.
Like Donte Whitner with his tear drop?

THATHURMANATOR
09-15-2009, 11:27 AM
It was a tear of ANGER!

mybills
09-15-2009, 11:32 AM
Was it?

billsTOfan
09-15-2009, 11:58 AM
Does Tampa have a good pass rush?

psubills62
09-15-2009, 12:06 PM
Does Tampa have a good pass rush?

They had one sack against Brady, and it was a DB (Barber) who sacked him. Their best DE didn't have any stats (Gaines Adams). Not sure if he was injured and didn't play or what. But the DL didn't have many tackles at all and Dallas averaged about 5.6 YPC on the Bucs.

The safeties were also in complete disarray. Romo torched them with several long throws to Crayton, Williams, etc. I'll be interested to see what the Bills' gameplan is against Tampa.

Nighthawk
09-15-2009, 12:15 PM
They should win this game...

THATHURMANATOR
09-15-2009, 12:16 PM
They should win this game...
:hi5:

Dujek
09-15-2009, 12:23 PM
**** the negative nancies. The Bills DID put in a performance last night, and while they lost they lost ON THE ROAD TO ONE OF THE BEST TEAMS IN THE LEAGUE BY ONE POINT.

Obviously it's still a loss, but there were definite signs that the team is heading in the right direction.

The Bucs are ****, we should **** them up big style.

Dr. Pepper
09-15-2009, 01:37 PM
im not going to lie, the loss still stings. a lot. i went to bed last night hoping id feel better when i woke up this morning. the first thought that popped into my mind was "**** THAT **** ****ING ***** OF A GAME." however, in a few days ill have refueled my blind, illadvised hope, and ill be screaming at my tv come sunday with the same vigor as always. GO BILLS! DUST YOURSELVES OFF RALLY!

JD
09-15-2009, 01:53 PM
I'm glad this happened now rather than later.. now the boys will be pissed off for the rest of the season! LETS GO BUFFALO!!!!

Dr. Pepper
09-15-2009, 02:00 PM
I'm glad this happened now rather than later.. now the boys will be pissed off for the rest of the season! LETS GO BUFFALO!!!!

especially since it was a game everyone (even the eternal optimists) wrote off as a loss anyway. if our offense continues to gel and the defense works out the kinks, we could be a halfway decent team!

tampabay25690
09-15-2009, 02:09 PM
I will be on route to B-LO on Thurs nite jet blue..............

Jimbuktu
09-15-2009, 03:53 PM

ERRONEOUS!

Last year maybe true, but they were already sliding away at that point.

In 2007 however, after the Dallas loss on MNF, the Bills rallied to win four in a row and improved to 5-4 after a 1-4 start.

So, yeah. Let's do it again.