PDA

View Full Version : We need to make WR a top priority in FA!!

HHURRICANE
09-15-2009, 08:22 AM
Evans is not a #1 WR and he is non-existant on game breaking catches. He and Owens both had drops that are unacceptable for what they are getting paid.

The Bills can't be waiting on getting a rookie to develop.

Mahdi
09-15-2009, 08:25 AM
Evans is not a #1 WR and he is non-existant on game breaking catches. He and Owens both had drops that are unacceptable for what they are getting paid.

The Bills can't be waiting on getting a rookie to develop.
How many times were they targeted again? How bout we throw to them first before asking them to catch it.

DaBillzAhDaShiznit
09-15-2009, 08:26 AM
Evans disappears too much. Flat out evaporates. I know they are rolling to him, but an elite receiver finds a way to get open. The Pats DBs are not world beaters. I need to see something from Lee very soon.

Forward_Lateral
09-15-2009, 08:27 AM
Jesus. Did you not hear the announcers all game long saying that the Pats were taking away Owens and Evans? Why else do you think the screen plays worked so damn well?

THATHURMANATOR
09-15-2009, 08:27 AM
Wait we just targeted one of the best WRs in football this season.

HHURRICANE
09-15-2009, 08:30 AM
Jesus. Did you not hear the announcers all game long saying that the Pats were taking away Owens and Evans? Why else do you think the screen plays worked so damn well?

I saw a ball hit Evans in the hands. New England's D is not that good so Evans disappearing is on him.

HHURRICANE
09-15-2009, 08:31 AM
Wait we just targeted one of the best WRs in football this season.

Yeah, its' a one year deal. So when he's gone we'll need another #1 WR.

trapezeus
09-15-2009, 08:52 AM
TO has always dropped balls.
Evans, yes, sucks it. I hate that he got star money and so easily is defendable.

But the bills played well enough to win last night on the offensive side of the ball. The mistakes they made were rookie OL mistakes. That was to be expected.

I get the sense that TO hates this team with a passion. No one talks to him on the sidelines...he looked frustrated about only 3 passes towards him.

HHURRICANE
09-15-2009, 08:54 AM
TO has always dropped balls.
Evans, yes, sucks it. I hate that he got star money and so easily is defendable.

But the bills played well enough to win last night on the offensive side of the ball. The mistakes they made were rookie OL mistakes. That was to be expected.

I get the sense that TO hates this team with a passion. No one talks to him on the sidelines...he looked frustrated about only 3 passes towards him.

Well I know for a fact that Evans isn't a fan of TOs. Evans had 25 yards last night.

ddaryl
09-15-2009, 08:57 AM
I think we need to throw down field more often and see if Lee AND TO can win some battles.

Trent did not do that once all preseason and yesterday... (actually I'm not sure I didn't watch every preseason game)

BillsOwnAll
09-15-2009, 09:10 AM
Well I know for a fact that Evans isn't a fan of TOs. Evans had 25 yards last night.

You say that like TO had a carreer night.

trapezeus
09-15-2009, 09:12 AM

care to elaborate on that fact? i hadn't heard that, so it'd be interesting to know the story you know.

like i said it seemed like owens is the odd man out on the team. no one talked to him on the sidelines. it was a bit unsettling to see so early in the season

justasportsfan
09-15-2009, 09:12 AM
this was I was worried about going into the zone today .HH threads :puke:

HHURRICANE
09-15-2009, 09:17 AM
You say that like TO had a carreer night.

I'm not sure where you got that from. TO had a big drop as well. I'm just saying that Evans is the #1 WR and he 25 yards. Owens had 46 yards.

BillsOwnAll
09-15-2009, 09:18 AM
I'm not sure where you got that from. TO had a big drop as well. I'm just saying that Evans is the #1 WR and he 25 yards. Owens had 46 yards.

I dont get where you get he doesnt like him from that?

HHURRICANE
09-15-2009, 09:22 AM
I dont get where you get he doesnt like him from that?

We are having two different conversations.

1) Evans is not a TO fan.

2) Evans isn't a #1 WR.

They aren't related.

yordad
09-15-2009, 09:26 AM
1) HH making stuff up
2) No need for a 2

justasportsfan
09-15-2009, 09:28 AM
Even TO couldn't do much. Whats should we do, bring in Steve Smith and make him run sideways? :crazy:

MassEffect218435
09-15-2009, 09:29 AM
Owens is just a bad WR when it counts, he drops more balls than any WR in the league.

ddaryl
09-15-2009, 09:30 AM
Why did we sit Steve Johnson...

He is another relatively large target who has proven to have a bit of a knack in the red zone

Another red mark for Jauwrong in my book. I want Steve Johnson out there playing not inactive. Did we only dress 4 WR's ???? TO Evans Reed and Parrish...

Are we afraidn he might develope and turn out to be better then someone else ???

The Juice Is Loose
09-15-2009, 09:54 AM
lol it took me long enough but i'm realizing that you guys dont know **** about football.

evans had one drop, he got crushed, and the ball popped out. you can watch that happen in just about every nfl game every weekend.

TO had some amazing blocks and i even saw Fred Jackson go up and give him love the blocks.

You guys literally just want to bad mouth the Bills. go get a life. have you guys signed off since last night?

Hemlepp53
09-15-2009, 10:09 AM
The Pats D took our Deep Threat away. The ball game was played in the correct fashion. The only issue i see with Lee is his size and ability to smash would be tacklers. TO dropped one pass when we needed him on a 3rd down and ****ed up with the contact call but overall he wanted to win. Evans is a top notch WR and so is TO... Its called a good back field and glue like coverage. Fred wouldnt of had a game like that is we didnt have TO and Evans....