• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • psubills62
    Legendary Zoner
    • Sep 2008

7-9 again

I'm sure most of you can see it coming. It's happened the same way for the past three years.

The Bills seem to play up or down to the level of their schedule. In 2007 they had a difficult schedule but went 7-9. In 2008 they had an easy schedule but went 7-9. In 2009 they have a hard schedule again...and it looks like they'll go 7-9.

I can see this team being better than last year. Considering all that happened before the NE game (firing Schonert, releasing Walker, 3 OL players starting their first game, AVP calling plays for the first time and getting only 10 days to prepare, a first-team offense that hadn't scored a TD all preseason, etc.)...I think this team looked better.

But we all know that this team will look promising in the losses, similar to some games in the past few years. We all know that this team will simply beat the teams on our schedule that we should beat (from the looks of it, Jacksonville, TB, Miami, etc.) and we'll lose to the teams we should lose to.

That's simply how the Bills are under Jauron. No matter how much promise and potential they showed, they'll still go 7-9. I have every faith in that prediction.
    "Misguided political correctness tethers our intellects."
    - Nicholas Cummings
Working...
X