PDA

View Full Version : Dick Jauron's career record is now 57-78-0

Cleve
09-15-2009, 08:52 AM
Which calculates to an 'awesome' 42% win rate.

Just a few comparisons from Wikipedia

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_National_Football_League_head_coaches

John Gruden - 100-81-0

Bill Parcells - 172-130

Bellichek - 154-90

Bill Cowher - 240 149
<table class="wikitable" style="font-size: 95%; text-align: center;"><tbody><tr><th colspan="2"><sup id="cite_ref-31" class="reference"></sup>
</th> <th>
</th> <th>
</th></tr></tbody></table>

I recall clearly listening to Levy on Rochester's WHAM1180 3 years ago making excuses for Jauron's losing record ( "Well, Bob, I had a losing record when I came to Buffalo - hahahaha!") and spinning this guy as some great positive aquisition for the team.

What's Levy got to say for himself these days? I've been hoping for the last two years that some sports reporter, when Levy speaks in public, would hold Levy's feet to the fire for his stupid comments about Jauron, and his continued support for Jauron. I'd love to hear him try and defend Jauron's hiring now

GreedoII
09-15-2009, 10:46 AM
Jauron is a pussy loser. Tired of this ass clown and he needs to drop dead along with this patheric 9p yr senile old fool owner of this franchise. If I see one more clapping blank stare into space look one more time from that POS Dickless I will punch it write off his catcher's mit looking face.

Thurmal
09-15-2009, 10:59 AM
But the players love him!

HHURRICANE
09-15-2009, 11:15 AM
I am in the fire Jauron camp.

Cleve
09-15-2009, 11:25 AM
I am in the fire Jauron camp.

I've been against Jauron since the day he was hired. He already had an established losing record as a head coach when he was brought in here.

At that time, the Bills already had a 6 season playoff drought - the team needed a head coach with some passion, and a winning record to turn it around. Anyone should have been able to predict that Jauron wasn't going to get the job done.

Cleve
09-15-2009, 10:54 PM
I found a different NFL Head Coach list at Wikipedia - this list includes only the current NFL Head Coaches.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_current_National_Football_League_head_coaches

Bottom line - Jauron has the second worst coaching record in the NFL. It's unbelievable this guy has kept a job for 4 consecutive seasons in Buffalo.

Prov401
09-15-2009, 11:02 PM
You know what I found funny last night. Dick had a face on throughout the whole game that looked like he was actually ready to suit up and play. He left his hat at home, had a vintage old-school Bills jacket on. He looked evil. I would have bet on him to beat the s*** out of Belicheck last night lol.

rcd333
09-15-2009, 11:04 PM
of all coaches that have coached for 16 or more games jauron has the lowest winning %

Buffalogic
09-15-2009, 11:10 PM
Horrible fumble by Jauron!!

Luisito23
09-16-2009, 02:38 AM
I agree that Jauron is incompetent when it comes to coaching, but Monday's loss had nothing to do with him, in fact with all the rookies and different players starting I was surprised that we even had a shot at the end.

jamze132
09-16-2009, 03:53 AM
Dick is going to lose more points with me if he sticks with Fewell for more than another game or two. I think just another person calling the plays could do wonders for this defense.

GreedoII
09-16-2009, 05:37 AM
I agree that Jauron is incompetent when it comes to coaching, but Monday's loss had nothing to do with him, in fact with all the rookies and different players starting I was surprised that we even had a shot at the end.

it has plenty to do with him and his other coaches. It's about putting your players in positions win. They didn't so that with 5 min left up by 11.

Why is Ellison even on the field during this time when they were picking on the LB all night in the pass game? They should have been in dime coverage if they wanted to keep everything in from of them as it appears they did. Where's Yobouty or Byrd or anyone on these two TD plays? Terrible coaching there by that useless turd Fewell

You need to tell McKelvin what to do period. It sounded like he did what he wanted. That's bad. You still have a chance to win even after your dumb D coordinator doesn't know how to call defense allows a TD in like 3 min. Nope...

He should have put McGee in there or Fred Jackson just because McKelvin fumbled earlier in the game. That alone is enough to at least tell him to hit the deck because we have our hands team in. April can be blamed here to, but Jauron needs a clue to get in the faces of these coaches and assert it.

I think he's just too stupid to even think of these in game strategies. He's just not good enough to realize. He's philosophy is basic strategy. He belongs in High School then.

Cleve
09-27-2009, 07:29 PM
And now it's 58-79-0.

I really, really would like to hear Marv Levy's excuse for Jauron now. Or when Levy predicts that Jauron will hit .500?

Bufftp
09-27-2009, 07:35 PM
How did he win 58?

Nighthawk
09-27-2009, 07:36 PM
How did he win 58?

Great freakin' question!!!!

trapezeus
09-27-2009, 08:32 PM
how many of those wins were against crap teams? what is his record against teams .500 or above.

Cleve
10-04-2009, 08:10 PM
Jauron - 58-80-0

Oh, and by the way - the last time the Bills won a regular season game against a Division opponent was December 9th, 2007 against Miami.

In other words, it's been almost two years since Buffalo has had a win in the AFC East. Unbelievable.

bills4ver
10-04-2009, 08:45 PM
FIRE JAURON!

Cleve
10-12-2009, 06:25 AM
Update, friends. Jauron's career coaching record is now 58-81-0. In the month since I started this topic his overall win rate has now dropped from 42 % to 41%

How low can it go before Dick is gone?

Cleve
10-19-2009, 08:09 AM
Well, Dickie improved to 59-81-0. Now he's back to tickling 42%. Unfortunately, he probably did just enough to appease an aged unmotivated and cheap Ralph Wilson into letting him keep his job.

Cleve
11-01-2009, 06:15 PM
60-82-0.

Night Train
11-01-2009, 06:20 PM
Since his 2008 5-1 start and 3 year - 9 Mil extension given to him by Ralph & Brandon, he's 5-13 .

Think the 2nd half of the 2009 season will be much better ?

Cleve
11-16-2009, 08:45 AM
Oh, in case anyone cares - 60-83-0. So Marv, when is this great guy of yours going to start winning? He's coached for over 3 1/2 seasons now, and his overall record is 24-33.

trapezeus
11-16-2009, 09:54 AM
one good piece of news is that DJ seems to be getting desperate. This quote from the Blo news made me happy

"As I've said often, I believe they are going to be a good line," he said. "It's just going to take time, and time is something we don't have a lot of."

For the first time, he is beginning to get out of his conservative shell. he benched edwards, he's noncommital to an underperforming player, he benched whitner for a combination that is working better.

but the scar still remains for him. He has a roster that he can't use. McIntyre could be out there to help the run and OL, but he's just a ST ace. Ashton youboty has been injured since he arrived, but he keeps signing him even while still drafting DBs each year. Whitner isn't even a starter over George Wilson. Fred Jackson who he slowly brought a long is out performing his ML draft pick.he has 6 safeties but not enought LB. Chris ellis still never sees the field. denney is still on the roster.

He has botched things up and now its finally processing for him.

Cleve
11-17-2009, 09:36 PM
Well, this wraps up this topic. I seriously doubt that Jauron will EVER hold another head coach post again in his career, so this will be his head coach record for posterity - a losing record.

When was he going to start winning, Marv? Tell us again.