PDA

View Full Version : As I said before

ghz in pittsburgh
09-15-2009, 09:56 AM
I bet you all those screens and draws the Bills ran SUCCESSFULLY last night would not be a possibility with him in - either side!

Now he could blocked better than Bell in the last 40 seconds of that game. But the Bills may not be in that position with Walker in there.

Even though I cursed and had a hard time calming down after the game last night, I have this good feeling about our O-Line like never before - not since mid-1990s - that we may finally strike a gold mine here. It is still raw, very unpolished (which in a way cost us this game), but they can be special for years to come. These guy are not one dimensional people we had before and they are athletic.

The game is won and lost in trenches. Steelers and the Pats themselves are prime example. The Bills may indeed move in that direction.

I really hope we draft a stud DT next year. I really think our D-Line were wearing down near the end of the game. God only if Marv would take that Ravens DT over Whitner in 2006 ...

trapezeus
09-15-2009, 10:55 AM
the pulling guards on sweeps and actually being there making blocks was very impressive.

but that last drive where edwards gets sacked twice is exactly what we worried about with an all rookie OL. oh well. like i said at the beginning of the year, if we are going to get a nice OL out of this disaster season, then its all worth it.