PDA

View Full Version : My post of the morning

The Juice Is Loose
09-15-2009, 10:09 AM
You guys are unbelievable. I don't even want to go into listing the screen names of the idiots around here, because we all know who they are. Let me address some of the unbelievable stupid horsedung I've read so far this morning.

Poz - Being called a bust? Hardy har har. The dude broke his arm going to battle for this team. Anybody who's like "He's not our guy he's a bust get rid of him"...you aren't a fan of the Bills. Plain and simple. Injuries happen in a violent, collision sport. And MLB is obviously the lead victim of that as Urlacher had a similar injury the night before. Should the Bears get rid of him?

TO being "Angry" - He probably didn't talk to the media after the game because he's learned from the past, of how things would happen:

Media - TO are you mad that you didn't get the ball?

TO - I wish we won

Media - Yeah but are you mad that you didn't get the ball?

TO - We played a good game I wish we had finished the job.

TO - Well they played a shell over Lee and I to eliminate the big play, which let us take some underneath easy stuff.

TO - I'm a receiver, I'm a competitor. Of course I wanted the ball.

Media - TO IS MAD HE'S RIPPING THE TEAM APART HE WANTS THE BALL MORE BLA BLA BLA!!!!

I wouldn't have talked to them either. He blocked his ass off for us last night. The Patriots obviously gameplanned to limit the opportunities for our deep threats and we played it right. TO will light up Tampa next week.

For the select few of you, and you know who you are, you'd still be *****ing if the Bills won. I guarantee it. I read at least 1000 times before this game "I just hope the Bills can keep it close and compete into the 4th quarter"

You got exactly what you hoped for, actually better, and your still complaining.

I understand the frustration. We've dropped 3 straight monday night games in heart breaking fashion. But the fact of the matter is that we played better than ANYBODY expected and if your refusing to pull positives from this game, then that is proof that you are just refusing to be positive.

- Trent played solid. Didn't look scared. Made good desicions. The TD to Nelson was an awesome throw.

- Our young oline protected and blocked better than our line since I dont know when. Certainly better than last year.

- We got screwed by the refs time and time again. I can list several. Both of the illegal formation calls on Bell were BS. Tackles lineup in that position in every game every week. The hold on Denney was BS as they held Kelsay when he almost got to Brady on that same play. There were at least 5 TERRIBLE spots that totally helped the Patriots. Period. We got screwed by the refs yet again.

- Schobel played awesome. You all bad mouth him all season and he gets us a sack on 3rd down, a pass breakup on 3rd down and a pick six along with several other solid plays.

- We tackled amazingly well. Maybe one or two misses stand out to me on the entire day. We kept Welker mostly in check and gave up very little YAC.

- Alex Van Pelts play calling was the best that we've had since, again, I don't even remember when. He kept NE on their toes and I think we only had under 5 negative plays.

- Fred, our 2nd RB and Omon, our 3rd RB ran the ball well and protected the football. When we get Lynch back, that's only an added dimension to this team.

I stand by my prediction more than ever for us going 10-6. I picked this game as a loss but never imagined we'd have a chance to win it. This isn't one of those games where we are soul searching after on how we gave up it. It was one bonehead play on one play.

But if its up to you guys, you'll fire everybody just so you can complain about them firing people the next day. Your hypocrites.

Hemlepp53
09-15-2009, 10:16 AM
JUICE... I am impressed. I havent said much this morning because i have been reading the same BS and feeling the same way about it. I thought we had a WIN going into this one... We Lost.. but I am impressed with what we were able to do on both sides of the ball. We looked good. Good post.... just dont let me down later in the threa... :}

Novacane
09-15-2009, 10:17 AM
ho hum

Mahdi
09-15-2009, 10:21 AM
I agree with almost everything except for anyone on the DL playing Awesome.

Awesome would have been someone getting anywhere near Brady on their last 2 TD drives.

You CANNOT disappear when the game is on the line. Ask Osi Umenyiora and Justin Tuck about that. They both made about 3 or 4 HUGE plays each when Washington was threatening to win the game at the end. And those plays shut the door on a comeback.

Commissioner
09-15-2009, 10:26 AM
You guys are unbelievable. I don't even want to go into listing the screen names of the idiots around here, because we all know who they are. Let me address some of the unbelievable stupid horsedung I've read so far this morning.

Poz - Being called a bust? Hardy har har. The dude broke his arm going to battle for this team. Anybody who's like "He's not our guy he's a bust get rid of him"...you aren't a fan of the Bills. Plain and simple. Injuries happen in a violent, collision sport. And MLB is obviously the lead victim of that as Urlacher had a similar injury the night before. Should the Bears get rid of him?

TO being "Angry" - He probably didn't talk to the media after the game because he's learned from the past, of how things would happen:

TO - I wish we won

TO - Well they played a shell over Lee and I to eliminate the big play, which let us take some underneath easy stuff.

Media - TO IS MAD HE'S RIPPING THE TEAM APART HE WANTS THE BALL MORE BLA BLA BLA!!!!

I wouldn't have talked to them either. He blocked his ass off for us last night. The Patriots obviously gameplanned to limit the opportunities for our deep threats and we played it right. TO will light up Tampa next week.

For the select few of you, and you know who you are, you'd still be *****ing if the Bills won. I guarantee it. I read at least 1000 times before this game "I just hope the Bills can keep it close and compete into the 4th quarter"

You got exactly what you hoped for, actually better, and your still complaining.

I understand the frustration. We've dropped 3 straight monday night games in heart breaking fashion. But the fact of the matter is that we played better than ANYBODY expected and if your refusing to pull positives from this game, then that is proof that you are just refusing to be positive.

- Trent played solid. Didn't look scared. Made good desicions. The TD to Nelson was an awesome throw.

- Our young oline protected and blocked better than our line since I dont know when. Certainly better than last year.

- We got screwed by the refs time and time again. I can list several. Both of the illegal formation calls on Bell were BS. Tackles lineup in that position in every game every week. The hold on Denney was BS as they held Kelsay when he almost got to Brady on that same play. There were at least 5 TERRIBLE spots that totally helped the Patriots. Period. We got screwed by the refs yet again.

- Schobel played awesome. You all bad mouth him all season and he gets us a sack on 3rd down, a pass breakup on 3rd down and a pick six along with several other solid plays.

- We tackled amazingly well. Maybe one or two misses stand out to me on the entire day. We kept Welker mostly in check and gave up very little YAC.

- Alex Van Pelts play calling was the best that we've had since, again, I don't even remember when. He kept NE on their toes and I think we only had under 5 negative plays.

- Fred, our 2nd RB and Omon, our 3rd RB ran the ball well and protected the football. When we get Lynch back, that's only an added dimension to this team.

I stand by my prediction more than ever for us going 10-6. I picked this game as a loss but never imagined we'd have a chance to win it. This isn't one of those games where we are soul searching after on how we gave up it. It was one bonehead play on one play.

But if its up to you guys, you'll fire everybody just so you can complain about them firing people the next day. Your hypocrites.

Thanks for saying what i've been thinking..... it amazes me how many people watch Bills games and really don't know what they are seeing.... or they let their own bias' blind them.

Beastie Bills
09-15-2009, 10:31 AM
I agree 100% about T.O.. The entire game, I was afraid of the post-game questions, because of exactly what you described. The media will ABSOLUTELY hound him into saying what they want him to say, so that they can spin it into a story. Eventually, they'd get him to admit that he wants the ball, so that they can go make a story about T.O.'s latest meltdown.

HHURRICANE
09-15-2009, 10:34 AM
Nobody said the Bills didn't play a good game. But we are supposed to find comfort in a close loss?

What if the Bills miss the playoffs by a game. Than what?

The Juice Is Loose
09-15-2009, 10:35 AM
Since one of you brings up the Giants. Let me bring up the fact that when the Pats were 15-0, the Giants hosted them in NY and ALMOST beat them.

According to all the Giants players, it was that LOSS/NEAR WIN that gave them confidence to think "Hey, we can do this" and they went on to be the hottest team in the NFC and when they played the Pats again, they won it.

If it can do that for the Giants why can't it do it for us? Other than this is early in the season and theirs was late in the season. As long as Belicheat is the Pats HC, they'll be considered a title contender every year.

Prov401
09-15-2009, 10:38 AM
I agree with almost everything except for anyone on the DL playing Awesome.

Awesome would have been someone getting anywhere near Brady on their last 2 TD drives.

You CANNOT disappear when the game is on the line. Ask Osi Umenyiora and Justin Tuck about that. They both made about 3 or 4 HUGE plays each when Washington was threatening to win the game at the end. And those plays shut the door on a comeback.

I agree to an extent. Play 40 minutes, or 2/3rds of an NFL game, and see if your not burnt out. The D did their best.

GreedoII
09-15-2009, 10:40 AM

TO - I wish we won

Blow it out your ass.....

This team is still losing the in the same fashion regardless of who plays because of the ****** coaching staff they have that has no clue and are pussified. So shove your morale victories straight up your ass. The Bills team of the 90's and would have buried these guys by the 3rd Quarter because they were real men and football players. Period. Not these little pussies coached by bigger pussies and owned by the biggest pussy around.<!-- / message -->

The Juice Is Loose
09-15-2009, 10:42 AM
Nobody said the Bills didn't play a good game. But we are supposed to find comfort in a close loss?

What if the Bills miss the playoffs by a game. Than what?

HH, I can agree with what your saying right here. I can say yes, that is a heart breaking loss and at the end of every season, when you fall short by a couple games you can look back and say ok this game, this game, and this game we should have won and we'd be in the playoffs. I agree with the dissapointment.

I'm refering to these "end of the world" threads. Fire this guy, cut this guy. Its irrational. ANd the funny thing about it, is its guys that were complaining when we fired Turk or cut Langston. They complain about that last week and are calling for the same thing this week.

Does it make any more sense to cut someone after the season has started?

I see things in Bell that make me believe he'll be better than Peters. He screwed up last night, 3 penalties. Peters had 2 false starts yesterday in Philly. Those errors are going to happen, esp early in the season.

But to say Poz is a bust or this or that is what I'm standing up against right now.

Typ0
09-15-2009, 10:46 AM
Poz is a bust because he isn't on the field. I don't care if it's the most talented player in the world if they aren't helping you they aren't worth snot.

I agree about TO.

The team played well but the opposing team played bad for three quarters. We're going no where. Last night was a huge opportunty to beat the team we're fighting with for a playoff berth and gain some confidence. Didn't get it done. Season over.

The Juice Is Loose
09-15-2009, 11:06 AM
Poz is a bust because he isn't on the field. I don't care if it's the most talented player in the world if they aren't helping you they aren't worth snot.

I agree about TO.

The team played well but the opposing team played bad for three quarters. We're going no where. Last night was a huge opportunty to beat the team we're fighting with for a playoff berth and gain some confidence. Didn't get it done. Season over.

HAHAHAHA SEASON OVER?!?! Are you kidding me?!?!

The Giants went 0-2 and won the Super Bowl and used a LOSS to New England at the end of the season as motivation to get confident. Your blind. (I say blind because I'll get TOSed if I say what you really are)

JD
09-15-2009, 11:10 AM
I'm only mad at Ellison, McKelvin and at Poz for being so breakable.. nice posting Juicey.

trapezeus
09-15-2009, 11:12 AM
Juice, are you 15 years old? the same bs arguement about, "not being a fan" is a childish comment.

The bills in the end beat a patriots team that played sloppily. You are right, there is very little the bills did that didn't work. However, the second poz came out, their solution was Ellison. and ellison couldn't cover anything underneath. Where are the coaches to try some of those rookies?

They have faith to start rookie OL men with a fragile QB, but they don't want to put in a more athletic rookie LB to help out? Ellison is the LB equivalent of JP Losman. We know what we have in him and its not much. Don't sell us that he's the answer because we knew last year he wasn't.

I want to win now, and we had that win locked up. And yes Poz is now very close to bust territory. he missed an entire season and is on his way to miss another 4-6 weeks. in that time off he has zero impact on the bills performance. and he needs to be otu there at this stage of his career. he is going to fall way behind the other LBs of his class who played all their games.

It's sad but true.

I find no good news to have a team that consistently loses 2-4 games a season that they should have won and then have the audacity to tell me that they aren't close enough to the playoffs right now.

They need a new coach and the writing has been on the wall.

Typ0
09-15-2009, 11:12 AM
HAHAHAHA SEASON OVER?!?! Are you kidding me?!?!

The Giants went 0-2 and won the Super Bowl and used a LOSS to New England at the end of the season as motivation to get confident. Your blind. (I say blind because I'll get TOSed if I say what you really are)

call me all the names you want. Last night was our chance to snatch the division from NE. It didn't happen. We put them right in the driver seat and we all know how that turns out every time. With our schedule there is little chance we get a wild card. Sorry, season over.

JD
09-15-2009, 11:13 AM

I agree about TO.

Lmao, yeah... dont give the Bills props for making THEM play bad for 3 quarters or anything :rofl:

What a ridiculous post.

You know, I was livid even when I woke up this morning still...but after thinking more about it, I really didn't think we had a shot. I just didn't want to get blown out. I should have learned from last years Monday night that you can't cheer until the clock hits zero.

Typ0
09-15-2009, 11:20 AM
all I'm saying is this team is not going to make the playoffs and last night was an opportunity to get there. What is the goal anyway to see how well we can play against the BUCS?

ddaryl
09-15-2009, 11:21 AM
I don;t think Poz is a bust.. but you can;t ignore the fact he can;'t stay helathy. We cannot afford to beleive he will. Same arm this is chronic problem and we need to look for a MLB who can stay on the field. it sucks but Poz is a risk now

I also do not feel this team can go 10-6.. we still have perry as a DC and he has proven his D's play average overall at their best. We did some great things, but i nthe end it was 10 yard cushions with the pass D

Jauwrong also needs ot be fired... What we saw last night is just a characteristic of his 4 years of being the Bills HC.. I just do not like him as our HC and I'm positive he'll reveal more ineptness.. it's the one thing he is consistent at.

HHURRICANE
09-15-2009, 11:21 AM
I almost closed that deal. I almost got laid. I almost won the Superbowl.

Sorry, but winners close the deal, get laid, and win Superbowls.

BAM
09-15-2009, 11:22 AM
Sorry, season over.
Cool, so I guess you won't be watching or going to any more games then. More time for your XBOX .

YoungEz
09-15-2009, 11:43 AM
I agree accept i feel the o-line played terrible, a ton of penalties and pass protection could not get much worse. Was the run blocking good, ya it was but they either held or let the guys go right to trent every time.

If the o-line could have blocked we would have won, trent fires the ball down field than next two plays he gets hit before the plays can develop down field

Schobel really is Tom Brady's kryptonite hopefully he can do that against other teams

DynaPaul
09-15-2009, 12:11 PM
Bills lose ineptly after having the game in the bag on Monday night. The earth is round. The sky is blue. What else is new? Fate set it. We weren't gonna win that game. I don't want to hear all this talk about if this happened or that happened. Come on people, it's better for your sanity if you just accept our Bills for what they are right now.

SABURZFAN
09-15-2009, 12:15 PM
You guys are unbelievable. I don't even want to go into listing the screen names of the idiots around here, because we all know who they are.

i'll do it for you.....

The Juice Is Loose
yordad

did i miss anybody?

JD
09-15-2009, 12:18 PM
i'll do it for you.....

The Juice Is Loose
yordad

did i miss anybody?

typ0

Typ0
09-15-2009, 12:52 PM
Cool, so I guess you won't be watching or going to any more games then. More time for your XBOX .

I can still watch and hope for a win every week and believe we might just get one...but I can do that with the knowledge that the season is over too. You sit and wait until we are mathmatically elimininated in week ten or eleven and billieve the whole time. Being a fan does not mean you have to blindly believe your team is going to win everything until they prove you wrong.

SABURZFAN
09-15-2009, 12:55 PM
typ0

Typ0 is cool with me.