PDA

View Full Version : Young Bills Must Master Poise, Eliminate Mistakes

patmoran2006
09-15-2009, 10:15 AM
One phrase will be repeated over and over throughout this fine Tuesday in the wake of the Buffalo Bills’ 25-24 heart-wrenching loss to the New England Patriots on Monday Night Football. We had ‘em.

Buffalo led in Gillette Stadium – where they still have not won a game – 14-10 at halftime, and 24-13 with just under six minutes remaining in the fourth quarter. I won’t repeat the rest, because I’m sure most of you had enough stomach issues throughout last night; I do not wish to burden your intestines further.

There isn’t a ton of finger-pointing going on this morning, mostly because the vast majority of this fan base was flabbergasted that the Bills were competitive at all in this game. If there is finger-pointing going on, the obvious target is KR Leodis McKelvin, whose fumble did not give the Bills’ surprising offense a chance to put the game on ice. McKelvin’s fumble is just the tip of the iceberg, however. These young Bills, as talented and hard-working as they are, have a lot of growing up to do. READ MORE (http://www.buffalosportsdaily.com/2009/09/young-bills-must-master-poise-eliminate-mistakes/)

homeslice5484
09-15-2009, 10:21 AM
how about our dbs make some plays and stop the pass?

patmoran2006
09-15-2009, 10:24 AM
That would be a help.

HHURRICANE
09-15-2009, 10:24 AM
Good article, but I don't think this team is very talented. Name me the players.

homeslice5484
09-15-2009, 10:26 AM
In the 2nd half, all they did was let Moss catch the ball...and why was Ellison on Watson? Defense played well in the pass rush in the 1st half, but our DBs sucked...most of those in-completes were because of Brady not our DBs. Playing 10-15 yards off the WR, and the coordinator should be blamed for letting Ellison cover Watson.

Thurmal
09-15-2009, 10:45 AM
I've been reading the same article for five years. They're young, a team on the rise, just need to learn how to win, whatever.

They are choking losers. I hate having to say that about a team I love but it is true. Everyone who is trying to gain something positive from this game is just delusional. Period. It doesn't make me a lesser fan, either, so I really don't want to hear anyone suggest I go pull for a different team. I will continue to pull for the Bills, and suffer several other losses like this until they eventually move.

patmoran2006
09-15-2009, 10:49 AM
I've been reading the same article for five years. They're young, a team on the rise, just need to learn how to win, whatever.

They are choking losers. I hate having to say that about a team I love but it is true. Everyone who is trying to gain something positive from this game is just delusional. Period. It doesn't make me a lesser fan, either, so I really don't want to hear anyone suggest I go pull for a different team. I will continue to pull for the Bills, and suffer several other losses like this until they eventually move.
I hear what you're saying (I didnt write the peice by the way, though that guy is an outstanding writer, IMO)

Thurmal
09-15-2009, 10:58 AM
I hear what you're saying (I didnt write the peice by the way, though that guy is an outstanding writer, IMO)

I wasn't dogging you, man, just angry about this team finding yet another way to blow a game where you would almost have to try to lose.

patmoran2006
09-15-2009, 11:04 AM
I wasn't dogging you, man, just angry about this team finding yet another way to blow a game where you would almost have to try to lose.
Wasn't offended.
I feel the exact same way. It's almost like a real bad movie where time and time and its always on the big stage (Super Bowls, Prime Time games)

patmoran2006
09-15-2009, 01:31 PM
You can add Marcus Buggs to that young list, now that 's playing full time with Poz out.