PDA

View Full Version : I have something to say.

Mr. Miyagi
09-15-2009, 11:34 AM
**** YOU MCLOVIN.

**** YOU.

BAM
09-15-2009, 11:35 AM
McFumblin'

mybills
09-15-2009, 11:36 AM
Can you just imagine how he feels right now..and most likey for quite some time to follow? He prolly puked all night. :ill:

Mr. Miyagi
09-15-2009, 11:36 AM
Can you just imagine how he feels right now..and most likey for quite some time to follow? He prolly puked all night. :ill:
I ****ing hope so.

He ****ing lost the game. Period.

Mr. Miyagi
09-15-2009, 11:38 AM
It's not the fumble. That was just unfortunate.

It was his dumb ass ****ing me-me-me decision to run it out.

Take the ****ing knee *******.

**** you.

M
09-15-2009, 11:39 AM
Maybe they will let McGee return kick offs again. I don't trust Leodis as far as I can throw him.

HHURRICANE
09-15-2009, 11:43 AM
I still don't think he understands what happened. I blame the coaches.

trapezeus
09-15-2009, 11:53 AM
i doubt mckelvin was vomitting since he said he'd do it all over again. He isn't emotionally invested in the team. he's just invested in himself. it makes him exciting duringa game, but he shouldn't be on the field during critical moments when the team needs him since he seemingly doesn't respect the team aspect.

Billz_fan
09-15-2009, 11:54 AM
I still don't think he understands what happened. I blame the coaches.

So do I. Why ? because the usual kickoff team was not on the field. They had the "hands team" on expecting on onside kick.

Why oh why did the coaches not grab him by the shirt on the way out and say
"Hey, If he kicks it deep for some reason this is what I want you to do"

What happened was he basically returned a kick with little to no blocking in front of him.

JD
09-15-2009, 12:03 PM
It's not the fumble. That was just unfortunate.

It was his dumb ass ****ing me-me-me decision to run it out.

Take the ****ing knee *******.

**** you.
It was a good call to run it out (2 minute warning would have helped Pats get more time on Offense) but after being hit, GO DOWN! ****! We don't need an extra YARD, we're not the team thats losing you piece of ****!

Damn it, now I'm all fired up again when I thought I was over it :sadwalk:

fml.

DynaPaul
09-15-2009, 12:07 PM
Dick should have told him "Hey look, if you catch it in the end zone TAKE A KNEE." Too late now... In my heart I believe that it was fate that we were going to lose last night and McKelvin was just a puppet on strings controlled by the hands of fate. That is all.