PDA

View Full Version : Come on now... who didn't see it coming?

DynaPaul
09-15-2009, 12:03 PM
So here I am trying to enjoy my vacation in the Dominican Republic and the Bills just have to put a damper on it. Watching the game I was really encouraged about our play but I couldn't celebrate anything because I'd seen this too many times before. I call it the Buffalo Bill Dick Tease. They got you all hot and bothered during the game thinking you're going to get a W and then at the last possible minute pull out on you leaving you high and dry. It's a hallmark of the modern Bills team.

11 points up it looked really good and looked like we were going to pull it out but I just had that nagging feeling that this team would somehow find a way to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory once again and on Monday night to boot. Sure enough McKelvin makes a stupid ass play on a kickoff and then the defense rolls over. I honestly can say that I was not surprised in the least. Who didn't see this coming?

Thre worst part of all this is not the loss, I expected that, it's that now all the sports outlets are ranting and raving about Tom Gaydy's awesome comeback when the game was practically handed to him on a silver platter by our ineptness.

justasportsfan
09-15-2009, 12:08 PM
I never expected the bills to get yor hopes so high and then let you down. Never!

DynaPaul
09-15-2009, 12:17 PM
I never expected the bills to get yor hopes so high and then let you down. Never!

Well they didn't. I'm too battle hardened for that. Geez, being a Detroit Lions fan has to be easier than this never ending torture of a football team we root for. At this point in my life I'm immune to the pain and numb to the world of football. I'm proposing a new law for the New York State Senate that would give all declared Bills fans vouchers for Xanax.

homeslice5484
09-15-2009, 12:39 PM
i kept asking how we were gonna screw it up..and we did!

Meathead
09-15-2009, 12:57 PM
after taking the eleven point lead i said over and over if we end up losing this one GOD i hope its not because of ANOTHER mindblowingly dumb play. please not a dumb play. please not a dumb play. please not a dumb play

i think i might have superpowers