PDA

View Full Version : Lets all chip in one dollar at this weeks home game

The Juice Is Loose
09-15-2009, 12:34 PM
Hyperbaric chamber.

We gotta get that arm good.

Poz is our guy.

Few years ago Philly thought TO might be done for the year, but he used a hyperbaric chamber and came back in the Super bowl and rocked the house.

Nobody works harder than Poz and I'm willing to bet nobody would ever be more determined to come back from this. He'll play with a giant cast if he has to, I'm sure of it.

Poz, I'm with ya brotha! Get back quick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cas:

EDS
09-15-2009, 12:58 PM
Hyperbaric chamber.

We gotta get that arm good.

Poz is our guy.

Few years ago Philly thought TO might be done for the year, but he used a hyperbaric chamber and came back in the Super bowl and rocked the house.

Nobody works harder than Poz and I'm willing to bet nobody would ever be more determined to come back from this. He'll play with a giant cast if he has to, I'm sure of it.

Poz, I'm with ya brotha! Get back quick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cas:

TKO used a hyperbaric chamber when recovering from his knee injury.

Jan Reimers
09-15-2009, 12:59 PM
Hyperbaric chamber.
Or a prosthetic left arm.

J/K. I love Poz, but this broken arm thing is very worrisome.

trapezeus
09-15-2009, 01:09 PM
it is very worrisome. but don't tell the original poster that, Jan. he'll tell you that you are being negative nancy and that we are going 10-6 because we have the potential to go 4-1.

Juice, did you know we also had the potential to win that very winnable game? that didn't happen. So why are we running the table against the bucs, the saints, the dolphins, the browns and the jets? oh right, because we believe.