PDA

View Full Version : Everyone is pissed about the loss.

shelby
09-15-2009, 01:50 PM
i get that. But please be civil to each other. No need to call other posters names because their opinions and yours aren't the same.

The season is just beginning. There's plenty of time to be pissed off. You may want to save some of that anger for later.

Please debate your point without namecalling.

Thanks.

JD
09-15-2009, 01:51 PM
Not sure this post will help much shelb, but thanks for trying.. I'm sure even you punched a few holes in the wall last night :snicker:

SABURZFAN
09-15-2009, 04:57 PM
that's the problem you have when you have a bunch of tools on here. i look at a lot of these threads and see how pathetic they are. i thought these kids had school today. :shakeno:

Typ0
09-15-2009, 05:26 PM
you're wrong. the season is over.

Lexwhat
09-15-2009, 06:06 PM
i get that. But please be civil to each other. No need to call other posters names because their opinions and yours aren't the same.

The season is just beginning. There's plenty of time to be pissed off. You may want to save some of that anger for later.

Please debate your point without namecalling.

Thanks.

Maybe consider a 1-week ban for each infraction?

And then "3 strikes you're out..."

I'm sure people will take it seriously.

SABURZFAN
09-15-2009, 07:09 PM
i laugh at the jerkoffs who say "YOUR an idiot" or something to that nature and they don't realize how much of an idiot they look like.

HHURRICANE
09-15-2009, 08:30 PM
Maybe consider a 1-week ban for each infraction?

And then "3 strikes you're out..."

I'm sure people will take it seriously.

Exactly. But we me might lose a couple of mods.

shelby
09-15-2009, 08:47 PM
i'm hoping to appeal to people's inherent sense of decency.

mybills
09-15-2009, 08:51 PM
I didn't get pissed at all. I was actually relieved when we didn't get crushed, and only lost by 1 point. Why get pissed off? It doesn't change the score. :;

SABURZFAN
09-15-2009, 08:54 PM

good luck trying to get it through the thick skulls of the jerkoffs. after seeing some the crap posted this morning, it's gotten to the point where it's almost not worth coming in here anymore.

psubills62
09-15-2009, 08:57 PM
good luck trying to get it through the thick skulls of the jerkoffs. after seeing some the crap posted this morning, it's gotten to the point where it's almost not worth coming in here anymore.

People overreact to things. Some people just get numb (me), some people get really, really angry, etc. There's no excuse for some of the things people post, but it won't continue. Those people will eventually settle down and stop spouting crap.

mybills
09-15-2009, 09:02 PM
I laugh at some, scroll past others. It's really easy to avoid being annoyed. :up:

SABURZFAN
09-15-2009, 09:04 PM
I laugh at some, scroll past others. It's really easy to avoid being annoyed. :up:

i have found it more difficult since bb.com got rid of their crap and now they migrate here.

yordad
09-15-2009, 09:28 PM
i laugh at the jerkoffs who say "YOUR an idiot" or something to that nature and they don't realize how much of an idiot they look like.
i've been telling them to get rid of yordad for a while now.
Why don't you practice what you are attempting to preach?

Oh, here is one from today where you are listing me as an "idiot". The exact word you are preaching against. And, you did it just earlier today.

i'll do it for you.....

The Juice Is Loose
yordad

did i miss anybody? This one is particularly spicy.

that's a bunch of crap. if yordad is Mexican, like he claimed in that one thread, that piece of garbage has never been right.

Scumbag College
09-15-2009, 09:34 PM
I'm civil and refrain from calling people names, even though everyone with a different opinion than mine is a gigantic idiot and I hate them.

Dr. Lecter
09-15-2009, 09:36 PM
Can we please keep personal squabbles out of this thread?

The back and forth and "he started it" crap is old and is what causes problems.

Nighthawk
09-15-2009, 09:45 PM

Dr. Lecter...go screw yourself! J/K

Honestly, I love how you've handle the debacle last night and the big letdown. I've noticed that you've taken time to sit back and let yourself relax before coming back here and posting with emotion. Geesh, maybe I should do that...nahhh!!! :peace:

yordad
09-15-2009, 09:50 PM

The back and forth and "he started it" crap is old and is what causes problems.Or, can we keep it out of every thread? I know it is just the internet, but this guy has been doggin me for about a year now. It has been how long since he could read me post? Yet he continues to talk crap about me til this day, literally. And he is sitting there preaching about how it is wrong.

I am just trying to open his eyes. I am trying to appeal to any rational side he may have. For him to be asking for me to be banned when he hasn't even had the ability to read my post for like half a year....... ridiculous. For him to be asking for me to be banned when he directly insults me every chance...... ridiculous. For him to be all up in a thread started by Shelby asking for an "inherent sense of decency" while he is acting all righteous..... ridiculous.

In this thread he has referred to other posters as "jerkoffs", "idiots", "tools", "pathetic", "thick skulls", and "crap".... he simply has to be being sarcastic. And, IMO, this shows no respect for what Sheby is asking.

Even if he is buddies with some of you.

Lexwhat
09-15-2009, 09:59 PM

I understand. It just seemed like this has been an ongoing problem for the past 1-2 years I've been here. When I first joined the Boards, the vibe seemed different.

But, like you said, hopefully it will cease.

SABURZFAN
09-15-2009, 10:44 PM

i don't see anybody in this thread naming names.

Mad Bomber
09-16-2009, 12:04 AM
People overreact to things. Some people just get numb (me), some people get really, really angry, etc. There's no excuse for some of the things people post, but it won't continue. Those people will eventually settle down and stop spouting crap.I've been a Bills fan for 45 years and have been kicked in the nuts enough that it doesn't even hurt anymore.

When we were up 24-13 with 5 minutes to go, I was feeling REALLY good about how the Bills had purported themselves against the obviously superior Patriots. But in the back of my mind (and it quickly came to the forefront) I thought "we could easily lose this". To make a long story short..yada yada yada....we DID lose.

The reason I say I'm numb is that my wife was in another room and didn't realize that the Bills had blown that game. Instead of ranting and raving, I just sat (after some intense sobbing) in a post-lobotomy-like catatonic state.

I don't think this team has any surprises left for me...

Luisito23
09-16-2009, 03:32 AM
I'm not surprised that we lost at all, it was another typical Buffalo collapse. The fumble should of been expected, if not it would've been been a quick 3 and out, and NE drives for the winning FG. The one we should all be mad at is that idiot Fewell, he should of been fired a long time ago, he really is that horrible.

jamze132
09-16-2009, 03:41 AM
Stop calling names, you are suck.

:chuckle:

BAM
09-16-2009, 05:51 AM
Some people can't handle it. It's not that bad people.

djjimkelly
09-16-2009, 07:11 AM
the only people i want to name call are the chumps running this team

SABURZFAN
09-16-2009, 07:48 AM
Stop calling names, you are suck.

:chuckle:

:chug:

jamze132
09-16-2009, 09:33 AM
Man, where the hell is Paladin when you need him...