PDA

View Full Version : Listening to TAMPA radio today

tampabay25690
09-15-2009, 03:40 PM
Well guys it could be alot worse.........

There has been alot of good things that are being talked about in Tampa today and that's the Buffalo Bills.

They said it will be a very difficult game for the BUCS to come into a HOSTILE enviornment on Sunday. Saying this will be the most difficult road game of the year besides London...

lets go 1-1 GO BILLS...

JD
09-15-2009, 03:46 PM
Hostile environment is an understatement, Bucs fans will need weapons.

trapezeus
09-15-2009, 03:55 PM
i actually was thinking about that today. what would happen if the bills lost that patriots game in buffalo. i would hate to think of how people would have left the stadium

I'm sure that anger will come to the stadium at 4pm on sunday. i wish it was sunday already and we could get to 1-1 right now.

MassEffect218435
09-15-2009, 04:04 PM
The Bucs played really well last week as well. The Cowboys didn't take over until the second half.

hydro
09-15-2009, 04:05 PM
i actually was thinking about that today. what would happen if the bills lost that patriots game in buffalo. i would hate to think of how people would have left the stadium

I'm sure that anger will come to the stadium at 4pm on sunday. i wish it was sunday already and we could get to 1-1 right now.

Well I think the amount of arrests after the Dallas loss (which was at home) was pretty high.

Hemlepp53
09-15-2009, 04:11 PM
We will own the Bucs... I see us winning the next 3 of 4 games...

trapezeus
09-15-2009, 04:14 PM
yeah, but that was the first heartbreak game in a long while. now that its happened a bunch, and that to the pats. for everyone's sanity, i just hope the bills win.

A couple of those bad seasons were unbareable with the drunks when the team sucked early.