PDA

View Full Version : Predictions the rest of the way based of of week 1

BILLSROCK1212
09-15-2009, 04:31 PM
Yes of course it's only week one and I normally don't do these types of threads, but last night got me excited...

New England Lost

Tampa win

Saints loss - but if we pull this out we could win the division

@MIA win

CLE win

@Jets loss

@Carolina win

Houston win

Bye

@Titans loss- this like the Saints game could determine whether or not we can win the division / wild card

@Jacksonville win

Jets (Toronto) win - this will be a tough game w/o they true home field advantage

@KC win

Pats win

@ATL loss

Indy win

11-5

billsTOfan
09-15-2009, 04:35 PM
I'll sign for that!

billsTOfan
09-15-2009, 04:36 PM
We will beat New Orleans tho. That defense stinks.

BILLSROCK1212
09-15-2009, 04:55 PM
We will beat New Orleans tho. That defense stinks.
yea, but is their offense too good for us?? Brees through 6 TDs last week!!

SABuffalo786
09-15-2009, 04:58 PM
yea, but is their offense too good for us?? Brees through 6 TDs last week!!

Yeah, against the Lions. I think we can hang with them.

I said before this year, it's either going to be a 5-11 or 11-5 team and I'm sticking with that. No inbetween. Outside the obvious dissapointment, I think the 11-5 team showed up.

5-3 at the bye isn't impossible if they keep the intensity going. Lots of winnable games before Tennesse away.

rcd333
09-15-2009, 05:03 PM
thats only 15 games, you forgot a miami game

PcA125
09-15-2009, 05:25 PM
Yeah, against the Lions. I think we can hang with them.

I said before this year, it's either going to be a 5-11 or 11-5 team and I'm sticking with that. No inbetween. Outside the obvious dissapointment, I think the 11-5 team showed up.

5-3 at the bye isn't impossible if they keep the intensity going. Lots of winnable games before Tennesse away.

I agree that a much better team showed up for that game than I was expecting. After the shock of the loss wore off I am actually excited about the potential of this team. If we can get even just a little more out of the line and avoid injuries to major players we actually have a shot.

Novacane
09-15-2009, 05:34 PM
8-8

mysticsoto
09-15-2009, 05:42 PM
You have us beating Indy?

The Pats the 2nd time around will be better prepared for us. They'll have lots of tape and they are great at planning things out. Also, Brady won't be as rough with his timing off the next time we meet...

BillsWin
09-15-2009, 05:57 PM
If we can get to Drew Brees we have a chance at the New Orleans game. If we can beat the Saints I'd say we could go places this year. Not many teams will be able to stymie their offense.

Generalissimus Gibby
09-15-2009, 08:44 PM
7-9

LtFinFan66
09-15-2009, 08:47 PM
Yes of course it's only week one and I normally don't do these types of threads, but last night got me excited...

New England Lost

Tampa win

Saints loss - but if we pull this out we could win the division

@MIA win

CLE win

@Jets loss

@Carolina win

Houston win

Bye

@Titans loss- this like the Saints game could determine whether or not we can win the division / wild card

@Jacksonville win

Jets (Toronto) win - this will be a tough game w/o they true home field advantage

@KC win

Pats win

@ATL loss

Indy win

11-5I see you are only playing the Fins once eh:idunno:

BillsWin
09-15-2009, 08:50 PM
Patriots 12-4
Bills 10-6
Miami 9-7
Jets 8-8

mybills
09-15-2009, 08:55 PM
No offense, BillsWin, but every time I see someone post 12 or more wins for NE, I bust out laughing.

They aren't "great" any more. They are only "good" now.

BillsWin
09-15-2009, 09:12 PM
No offense, BillsWin, but every time I see someone post 12 or more wins for NE, I bust out laughing.

Im giving them the benefit of the doubt. My true feelings are that they go 10-6.

They still have Tom Brady though and to me that is worth a couple of wins. they beat us, and I see us as a 10-6 team so..... :idunno:

BILLSROCK1212
09-15-2009, 09:55 PM
I see you are only playing the Fins once eh:idunno:
woops

Meathead
09-16-2009, 03:28 AM
sorry but nothings changed in my mind

did almost beating the cowgirls suddenly thrust those teams into consistently winning games? did almost coming back against the browneyes make them more careful about not blowing games?

so they did much better than we expected. big whoop. its still a team run by a habitial loser, still a team with a magical ability to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory

six wins, same as it was before

jamze132
09-16-2009, 03:44 AM

Once their offense starts clicking, there won't be too many teams that are going to outscore them. They are going to look like the Chiefs of 03, 04. Extraordinary offense, horrible defense. I don't think the Pats defense will be as bad as KCs, but you get my point.

jamze132
09-16-2009, 03:45 AM
I still say 5-11.

Meathead
09-16-2009, 05:36 AM
this is exactly what bad teams do. looking good all game and finding new disasters that lose games is classic bad team behavior

they are just as likely to come out at home next week and lose to a pretty pitiful bucs team

drop the koolaid and step away from the cyanide capsules

mybills
09-16-2009, 08:57 AM
I'd rather guess after our home game, but here goes..

New England - I already predicted a L but close. :check:

Tampa W

Saints L Drew Brees scares me.

@MIA W the BEAST is back

CLE W

@Jets L if Poz not back.

@Carolina W ify

Houston L ify

Bye

@Titans W coming off the bye

@Jacksonville W

Miami W by 2 td's :snicker:

Jets (Toronto) W

@KC W

Pats L

@ATL W

Indy L

10 - 6

mybills
09-21-2009, 01:03 PM
I'll stick with those guesses. :up:

TheBrownBear
09-21-2009, 01:26 PM
Saints L

@MIA L

CLE W

@Jets L

@Carolina L

Houston - W

Bye

@Titans L

@Jacksonville L

Miami W

Jets (Toronto) L

@KC W

Pats L

@ATL L

Indy L

5-11. Which is a 2 game improvement on where I had them heading into the season.Next week is the litmus test for me. If the Bills can win that one, I'll have to entertain the thought of them actually being for real - finally.

SquishDaFish
09-21-2009, 03:23 PM
Saints L

@MIA L

CLE W

@Jets L

@Carolina L

Houston - W

Bye

@Titans L

@Jacksonville L

Miami W

Jets (Toronto) L

@KC W

Pats L

@ATL L

Indy L

5-11. Which is a 2 game improvement on where I had them heading into the season.Next week is the litmus test for me. If the Bills can win that one, I'll have to entertain the thought of them actually being for real - finally.

Wow after two weeks of seeing this team play I disagree. We are doing well and gelling. If the injuries subside then we will be 10-6 or better IMO.