PDA

View Full Version : Vandal (allegedly) strikes home of Buffalo Bills player

Michael82
09-15-2009, 04:36 PM
PATHETIC! Whoever did this should be ashamed of themselves! :ill:

An unidentified member of the Buffalo Bills had his house vandalized in the hours after a heartbreaking loss Monday night, according to linebacker Kawika Mitchell, who aired his frustration Tuesday afternoon on Twitter, the online social networking site.

The Bills surrendered two touchdowns in the final five minutes of their season-opener against the New England Patriots, en route to a stunning 25-24 defeat. Frustrated fans took to the airwaves of local talk radio on Tuesday morning, as well as online fan forums.

“A teammate of ours had his house vandalized last nite or this morn,” Mitchell wrote on Tuesday afternoon “Its def not a game to b playin. W/ all the safety issues n the NFL...”

Mitchell did not identify the teammate. The Bills did not immediately return a message.

“Its not funny at all,” he wrote. “We have Fam at our homes to protect. If u show ur face on my prop Ill make sure I do everythin to keep my... ..job to protect my home as it is the job of all home owners. Dont push the limit.”

http://network.nationalpost.com/np/blogs/postedsports/archive/2009/09/15/vandal-allegedly-strikes-home-of-buffalo-bills-player.aspx

Mudflap1
09-15-2009, 04:38 PM
It's gotta be McKelvin. He's the only one that can have the blame of losing laid squarely on his shoulders (out of the players).

T-Long
09-15-2009, 04:42 PM
Just read it and came here to post...it would HAVE to be Leodis right? The only other scapegoat would be Jauron, well, for just being Dick

raphael120
09-15-2009, 04:43 PM
guarantee it was mckelvins place.

DraftBoy
09-15-2009, 04:49 PM
If it is McKelvin's place thats absolutely ****ing disgusting and pathetic.

Forward_Lateral
09-15-2009, 04:51 PM
The city of Buffalo should have a witch hunt for this heinous crime. It's one thing to be pissed that they lost, it's another to make it personal. I'm ashamed to be a Bills fan right now.

BillsWin
09-15-2009, 04:52 PM
thats pretty pathetic. Show some class people.

SABURZFAN
09-15-2009, 04:52 PM
whoever it is, it's ****ing bull****. that's the problem with people nowadays. if they can't keep their mouths shut, they do something stupid to other peoples property. i hope they find out who the SOB is and makes an example out of them.

Michael82
09-15-2009, 04:59 PM
If it is McKelvin's place thats absolutely ****ing disgusting and pathetic.
Even if it's Keith Ellison's place, it's still ****ing disgusting and absolutely pathetic!

SABuffalo786
09-15-2009, 05:01 PM
From what I hear, it's definitely McKelvin's place. Apparently they wrote on either a wall or the front lawn: "25-24 BECAUSE OF U"

The last buffalo fan
09-15-2009, 05:05 PM
whoever it is, it's ****ing bull****. that's the problem with people nowadays. if they can't keep their mouths shut, they do something stupid to other peoples property. i hope they find out who the SOB is and makes an example out of them.

:bf1:

Typ0
09-15-2009, 05:14 PM
This is very sad and should be considered a contributing factor to the disarray on the team. I believe the players always respect the fans and things like listening to Whitner cry have something to do with the fans too. I hope they don't think that all of us are jerks like this.

MikeInRoch
09-15-2009, 05:18 PM
I'm sure this will make free agents want to come play for us. Well done.

TacklingDummy
09-15-2009, 05:33 PM
Quick, someone call JP Losman to clean up the place.

ddaryl
09-15-2009, 05:40 PM
I agree that is over the top.. and embarassing, and we as fans as pissed off as we are should get togehter and ensure the team the majority of us do not condone this patheticness.

I myself have shouted posted some ungrateful things but I've never thought about doing such a classless thing

But maybe Ralph needs to take notice.. Years of being a pathetic franchise has worn on many and someone probably under the influence of alcohol took out their frustrations.

This is a product of years of complete ineptness and lack of anymore patience.

but again... this loser has taken our distate a step to far, and it really is up to the rest of us to put our tails between our legs and appologize for some other fools move in bad taste... Otherwise the team will form a negative opinion of us, and who in there right mind would want to come to play in Buffalo when a player and there families feel threaten

Anyone have an idea on how to accomplish this ???

ddaryl
09-15-2009, 05:50 PM
My idea is to get all the major forums to place a sticky thread at the top with posts from people who can relay their feeling regarding this incident.

Then we can twiiter facebook, or whatever to a few of the bills players to pass it on and come visit what we real fans have to say and how we really feel about this situation. Could go along ways towards repairing any damage and letting the team know were frustrated but we are their fans.

This crap really makes me sad

baalworship
09-15-2009, 05:51 PM
I agree that is over the top.. and embarassing, and we as fans as pissed off as we are should get togehter and ensure the team the majority of us do not condone this patheticness.

I myself have shouted posted some ungrateful things but I've never thought about doing such a classless thing

But maybe Ralph needs to take notice.. Years of being a pathetic franchise has worn on many and someone probably under the influence of alcohol took out their frustrations.

This is a product of years of complete ineptness and lack of anymore patience.

but again... this loser has taken our distate a step to far, and it really is up to the rest of us to put our tails between our legs and appologize for some other fools move in bad taste... Otherwise the team will form a negative opinion of us, and who in there right mind would want to come to play in Buffalo when a player and there families feel threaten

Anyone have an idea on how to accomplish this ???

Write a letter to Leodis. Show him he has support.

Mitchell55
09-15-2009, 05:55 PM
I realy felt bad for McKelvin yesturday. His eyes were huge and he looked like he wanted to cry. You can tell he took full acountability for it and didnt make any excuses.

Mudflap1
09-15-2009, 05:56 PM
Yeah, we could have a thread dedicated to McKelvin and the Bills. Let it run a couple of days, then have ADMIN print it off and mail it to OBD to his attention to let him know that while he screwed up and blew the game, the fanbase supports him and the Bills and want to see them win. One jackass fan taking things a step too far does not speak for the fanbase as a whole.

Mudflap1
09-15-2009, 05:57 PM
I realy felt bad for McKelvin yesturday. His eyes were huge and he looked like he wanted to cry. You can tell he took full acountability for it and didnt make any excuses.

Did you see what he said today? He said he would make the same play again 100 times out of 100 chances if he had to do it over. The guy didn't learn his lesson.

That being said, it's no excuse to vandalize the guy's property.

lordofgun
09-15-2009, 06:09 PM
If it was just on the front lawn, I don't mind.

Dr. Lecter
09-15-2009, 06:11 PM
Sad part is, is that I am waiting for posters to justify this act or say it should have happened to player X or coach Y.

Oldbillsfan
09-15-2009, 06:11 PM
It was probably Jauron... lol

Maybe it was just a teenager?

Mitchell55
09-15-2009, 06:15 PM
Who cares if it was a teenager. If one of my friends did that I would of punched his face in.

Bmax
09-15-2009, 06:30 PM
Still a crime no matter who or what.....Do the crime do the time......

Bmax

Oldbillsfan
09-15-2009, 06:58 PM
Who cares if it was a teenager. If one of my friends did that I would of punched his face in.

Not if he was bigger than you

Mitchell55
09-15-2009, 07:01 PM
Not if he was bigger than you

Depends, size doesnt matter, more built maybe, taller, who cares.

MassEffect218435
09-15-2009, 07:22 PM
Real classy fan base.

ddaryl
09-15-2009, 07:25 PM
actually it might be counter productive to have a sticky post and invite Bills players here to read posts on Bills forums..

We are to busy venting frustrations and there are plenty of nasty hurtful posts here ot browse through

Yesterdays loss really doens't even register anymore, I'm just sad that this has happened. I think I'm having a reality check

Homegrown
09-15-2009, 07:26 PM
Lets GO Buff-A-Lo

[head in hands]

Mudflap1
09-15-2009, 07:29 PM
Real classy fan base.

Then leave chowder head!

SABURZFAN
Still a crime no matter who or what.....Do the crime do the time......

Bmax

in some countries, people would get their hands cut off for a crime like this. i think they should have their head cut off for thinking about doing it. JMO.

ddaryl
Write a letter to Leodis. Show him he has support.

DO we have an addeess. I or do we send it One Bills drive.

That is a good idea and I think I might do just that.

I hope the person that did this can stand up and admit it. I think if this person was to do so, was to appologize and admit they let emotions and alcohol get the best of them (I'm sure alcohol was involved) and really had a heart felt appology, it would be extremely classy thing to do and that person, who I hope feels real bad today, would have done a lot to fix this.

but if the person has to get caught then it doesn't count. Time to see if someone out there is a real man... or woman, but my guess is this is some dude.

Hemlepp53
09-15-2009, 07:35 PM
Did you see what he said today? He said he would make the same play again 100 times out of 100 chances if he had to do it over. The guy didn't learn his lesson.

Dick said something similar at the PC after the game. He ****ed up but all it was is an error in judgement.

This is not acceptable and if someone ever came to my house with any **** i wouldnt hesitate to crack their skull.... Poor Judgement doesnt deserve a complete violation. If anything we should be protecting these guys when out in public not attackign them.. Truely a sad thing to hear...

Yasgur's Farm
09-15-2009, 07:44 PM
This isn't right on any level! And we Bills fans must understand that we suffer double for these acts. No free agent wants to sign here as it is... This doesn't help that situation and doesn't help in re-signing those players we do have.

JD
09-15-2009, 07:50 PM
Can we somehow get an apology letter out to McKelvin? I think its a good idea.. mod should make a thread and sticky!

Raptor
09-15-2009, 07:54 PM
Very Scumbagish

M
09-15-2009, 07:55 PM
Can we somehow get an apology letter out to McKelvin? I think its a good idea.. mod should make a thread and sticky!

I guess we could flood Chris Brown's email addy with apologies to Leodis. I'm sure he would pass along our sentiment. It would be nice if the dirtbag that actually did it stood up and apologized himself. :down:

SABURZFAN
09-15-2009, 07:58 PM
This isn't right on any level! And we Bills fans must understand that we suffer double for these acts. No free agent wants to sign here as it is... This doesn't help that situation and doesn't help in re-signing those players we do have.

people don't care. they're just a bunch of jerkoffs who are miserable, with life in general, and only get their jollies making other people miserable with their despicable acts. i'm sure we're not the only NFL city guilty of it.

schubbard
09-15-2009, 08:03 PM
http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=09000d5d812a842a&template=without-video-with-comments&confirm=true

Not that we really needed confirmation, but here's the link saying it was McKelvin's lawn...

Completely classless. Whoever did this needs a mental evaluation...

Jeff1220
09-15-2009, 08:03 PM
Dick said something similar at the PC after the game. He ****ed up but all it was is an error in judgement.

This is not acceptable and if someone ever came to my house with any **** i wouldnt hesitate to crack their skull.... Poor Judgement doesnt deserve a complete violation. If anything we should be protecting these guys when out in public not attackign them.. Truely a sad thing to hear...

It would've been a really smart play if the fumble hadn't happen. I think he was trying to get the clock to run down to 2:00, which would've greatly reduced the Pats' likelihood of getting the ball back

shelby
09-15-2009, 08:05 PM
That is very sad.

ddaryl
09-15-2009, 08:18 PM

That's why we hardcore fans need to send in the letters andmake this wrong right. make the players feel that we aren't this cold, and we genuienly feel bad that this has happened.

I have written my letter, just have to figure out where to send it. My guess is One Bills drive CO/ Leodis

step up to the plate Billszone..

DraftBoy
09-15-2009, 08:26 PM
You know between this and some other comments Ive seen here in the past 24 hours I swear to god some fans need to take a mental vacation somewhere else.

They seriously ****ing disgust me.

SABURZFAN
09-15-2009, 08:30 PM
You know between this and some other comments Ive seen here in the past 24 hours I swear to god some fans need to take a mental vacation somewhere else.

They seriously ****ing disgust me.

i hear what you're saying. between last night and this morning, every jerkoff in here got on my nerves.

psubills62
09-15-2009, 08:43 PM
Then leave chowder head!

I'm pretty sure he's not a Bills fan, considering he negged me for saying the Bills were better than the Bucs. I believe his exact words were:

"You should really leave your homerisms behind and start being realistic. Penn State is a joke and so are the Bills."

Mike13
09-15-2009, 09:18 PM
Thats taking things to far, I hope they find him.

Nighthawk
09-15-2009, 09:21 PM
Just another example of a, more then likely, drunk idiot who thinks he's cool. Stupid...just stupid.

ddaryl
09-15-2009, 10:02 PM
c'mon Billszone step up and send in some letters. Let the Bills know we are upset that one of us has crossed the line

My bet is Chris Brown can relay our messages. I already sent in my letter.

AskChris@bills.nfl.net

B-DON
09-15-2009, 10:43 PM
Just sent mine and i never do stuff like this.

Just wanted to email you and see if you could pass on a message to Leodis. Let him know that "true" bills fans are still behind him no matter what dbags do to his house. these guy(s) do not represent all bills fans. Hopefully they get caught. Just let him know to keep his head high and that we will still be rooting just as hard for him next game. thanks chris

Mudflap1
09-15-2009, 11:10 PM
I'm pretty sure he's not a Bills fan, considering he negged me for saying the Bills were better than the Bucs. I believe his exact words were:

"You should really leave your homerisms behind and start being realistic. Penn State is a joke and so are the Bills."

I think he's a Patriots fan... hence the chowder head reference.

BTW, I love Penn State. Go Lions!

Typ0
09-16-2009, 10:43 AM

I don't think he would fumble 100 times. As far as carrying the ball he was doing his job. We're going to have to disagree about what he should have done. My feeling is he's been hired to carry the ball and make plays that's what he was trying to do.

To the people who think it was OK because it was his lawn I don't agree with that either. Try and put yourself in the players shoes. First it's their lawn and then it's their kids getting harrassed at school and their windows being broken. There is no form of lashing out at a player for the way they play that is acceptable. There is a line between what we enjoy in sports and real life. If you don't understand that line you need some counseling.

FN_IDIOT
09-16-2009, 11:21 AM
We should all go out and repair it for him. I wish I knew who did it!

Jan Reimers
09-16-2009, 11:29 AM
Real classy fan base.
It is stupid to blame a loyal and forgiving fan base for the acts of one or two morons.

mybills
09-16-2009, 11:32 AM
Speaking of classless, I'm glad that elbow to my head & side didn't leave a lump or cracked rib.

ticatfan
09-16-2009, 11:57 AM
Saskatchewan kicker Paul MaCallum missed a field goal that would have taken the riders to the grey cup , had his house egged and a load of manure dumped on his lawn and his wife threatened. Some people are idiots.

zone
09-16-2009, 12:22 PM
Saskatchewan kicker Paul MaCallum missed a field goal that would have taken the riders to the grey cup , had his house egged and a load of manure dumped on his lawn and his wife threatened. Some people are idiots.
Yea, but he was Canadian.

JD
09-16-2009, 01:02 PM
It is stupid to blame a loyal and forgiving fan base for the acts of one or two morons.
Exactly, **** him!

Kenny
09-16-2009, 01:11 PM

Can you imagine what would have happened if this was the AFC Championship game? You'd need a security detail to protect McLovin.

The Natrix
09-16-2009, 04:12 PM
I really don't see how this is any worse than what some of you write about him on here.

lordofgun
09-16-2009, 04:16 PM
I really don't see how this is any worse than what some of you write about him on here.
It's obviously classier on a message board.