X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Michael82
    • Jul 2002

Vandal (allegedly) strikes home of Buffalo Bills player

PATHETIC! Whoever did this should be ashamed of themselves!

An unidentified member of the Buffalo Bills had his house vandalized in the hours after a heartbreaking loss Monday night, according to linebacker Kawika Mitchell, who aired his frustration Tuesday afternoon on Twitter, the online social networking site.

The Bills surrendered two touchdowns in the final five minutes of their season-opener against the New England Patriots, en route to a stunning 25-24 defeat. Frustrated fans took to the airwaves of local talk radio on Tuesday morning, as well as online fan forums.

“A teammate of ours had his house vandalized last nite or this morn,” Mitchell wrote on Tuesday afternoon “Its def not a game to b playin. W/ all the safety issues n the NFL...”

Mitchell did not identify the teammate. The Bills did not immediately return a message.

“Its not funny at all,” he wrote. “We have Fam at our homes to protect. If u show ur face on my prop Ill make sure I do everythin to keep my... ..job to protect my home as it is the job of all home owners. Dont push the limit.”

http://network.nationalpost.com/np/b...ls-player.aspx
  • Mudflap1
    Next Question!
    • Nov 2004

Re: Vandal (allegedly) strikes home of Buffalo Bills player

It's gotta be McKelvin. He's the only one that can have the blame of losing laid squarely on his shoulders (out of the players).

Comment

• T-Long
      Circling the Wagons since 1982.
      • Sep 2003

Just read it and came here to post...it would HAVE to be Leodis right? The only other scapegoat would be Jauron, well, for just being Dick

Comment

• raphael120
        Jason Peters rigorous at home training regiment
        • Oct 2005

guarantee it was mckelvins place.

Comment

• DraftBoy
          Administrator
          • Jul 2002

If it is McKelvin's place thats absolutely ****ing disgusting and pathetic.
          COMING SOON...
          Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
          We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• Forward_Lateral
            • Mar 2004

The city of Buffalo should have a witch hunt for this heinous crime. It's one thing to be pissed that they lost, it's another to make it personal. I'm ashamed to be a Bills fan right now.

Comment

• BillsWin
              man amongst boys
              • Oct 2008

thats pretty pathetic. Show some class people.
              I am The Batman.

Comment

• SABURZFAN
                short bus extraordinaire
                • Jul 2002

whoever it is, it's ****ing bull****. that's the problem with people nowadays. if they can't keep their mouths shut, they do something stupid to other peoples property. i hope they find out who the SOB is and makes an example out of them.
                Originally posted by yordad
                Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• Michael82
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by DraftBoy
                  If it is McKelvin's place thats absolutely ****ing disgusting and pathetic.
                  Even if it's Keith Ellison's place, it's still ****ing disgusting and absolutely pathetic!

Comment

• SABuffalo786
                    • Feb 2003

From what I hear, it's definitely McKelvin's place. Apparently they wrote on either a wall or the front lawn: "25-24 BECAUSE OF U"
                    "Do me a favor, say a prayer for brother Timmy. And tip a cold one. Go Bills." - Tom Brokaw

We are the Rockpile
                    We are the Rockpile
                    We are the Rockpile
                    BUFF-A-LO

Comment

• The last buffalo fan
                      I told the pet store guy "How else am I supposed to get the mouse out of my ass?"
                      • Sep 2004

Originally posted by SABURZFAN
                      whoever it is, it's ****ing bull****. that's the problem with people nowadays. if they can't keep their mouths shut, they do something stupid to other peoples property. i hope they find out who the SOB is and makes an example out of them.
                      The Mexican & too!!

- Adriano & Emiliano, the next Villa & Zapata. Viva Mexico, cabrones!!! -

Comment

• Typ0
                        honey pie
                        • Jul 2002

This is very sad and should be considered a contributing factor to the disarray on the team. I believe the players always respect the fans and things like listening to Whitner cry have something to do with the fans too. I hope they don't think that all of us are jerks like this.

Comment

• MikeInRoch
                          • Sep 2003

I'm sure this will make free agents want to come play for us. Well done.
                          "'Clean up your room.', 'Stand up straight.', 'Pick up your feet.', 'Take it like a man.', 'Be nice to your sister.', 'Don't mix beer and wine, ever.'. Oh yeah, 'Don't drive on the railroad track.'"

"Eh, Phil. That's one I happen to agree with."

Comment

• TacklingDummy
                            Unreachable Douche
                            • Jul 2002

Quick, someone call JP Losman to clean up the place.

Comment

• ddaryl
                              Everything I post is sexual inuendo
                              • Jan 2005

I agree that is over the top.. and embarassing, and we as fans as pissed off as we are should get togehter and ensure the team the majority of us do not condone this patheticness.

I myself have shouted posted some ungrateful things but I've never thought about doing such a classless thing

But maybe Ralph needs to take notice.. Years of being a pathetic franchise has worn on many and someone probably under the influence of alcohol took out their frustrations.

This is a product of years of complete ineptness and lack of anymore patience.

but again... this loser has taken our distate a step to far, and it really is up to the rest of us to put our tails between our legs and appologize for some other fools move in bad taste... Otherwise the team will form a negative opinion of us, and who in there right mind would want to come to play in Buffalo when a player and there families feel threaten

Anyone have an idea on how to accomplish this ???

Comment

Working...
                              X