PDA

View Full Version : They way I saw it

kid mickey
09-15-2009, 05:34 PM
My thoughts and recap...

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/255200-whos-to-blame-options-options-options

chernobylwraiths
09-15-2009, 05:41 PM
I can't really blame Owens if they only threw to him 3 times.

kid mickey
09-15-2009, 05:43 PM
execution is key

it didn't happen with offense

there was so much left on the table on offense

BuffaloBillsStampede
09-15-2009, 05:49 PM
I blame the loss on McKelvin. That game is over if he doesn't fumble. I have no reason to think that we wouldn't get a first down. Even if we don't get a first down I still say the game is over. He tried to be a hero and it backfired plain and simple.
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

kid mickey
09-15-2009, 05:54 PM
I blame the loss on McKelvin. That game is over if he doesn't fumble. I have no reason to think that we wouldn't get a first down. Even if we don't get a first down I still say the game is over. He tried to be a hero and it backfired plain and simple.
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

A lot of people agree with you I still put a lot of blame on Ellison though. Or maybe the play call and/or Fewell putting Ellison in a position he doesn't excel at.

Nighthawk
09-15-2009, 06:30 PM
execution is key

it didn't happen with offense

there was so much left on the table on offense

And the defense was good?

kid mickey
09-15-2009, 06:36 PM
And the defense was good?

did you read the article? if you did then make a comment, but if you didn't don't bother. You obviously didn't because I politely ripped the the bills pass defense a new a@@hole.