• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kid mickey
    • Apr 2009

They way I saw it

My thoughts and recap...

24-25. That's it, folks. That's the final score. Whether you threw something through your television, broke down and cried, or laughed it off with a typical "what do you expect, it's Buffalo" ...
    Biggest Donte Whitner supporter on this entire message board...Maybe biggest Donte Whitner fan ever...Wish there was a white throwback out that I could get of you guessed it #20...
  • chernobylwraiths
    • Jan 2003

Re: They way I saw it

I can't really blame Owens if they only threw to him 3 times.

Comment

• kid mickey
      • Apr 2009

execution is key

it didn't happen with offense

there was so much left on the table on offense
      Biggest Donte Whitner supporter on this entire message board...Maybe biggest Donte Whitner fan ever...Wish there was a white throwback out that I could get of you guessed it #20...

Comment

• BuffaloBillsStampede
        • Aug 2005

I blame the loss on McKelvin. That game is over if he doesn't fumble. I have no reason to think that we wouldn't get a first down. Even if we don't get a first down I still say the game is over. He tried to be a hero and it backfired plain and simple.
        SUPER MARIO PLEASE COME TO BUFFALO!!!!

Comment

• kid mickey
          • Apr 2009

Originally posted by BuffaloBillsStampede
          I blame the loss on McKelvin. That game is over if he doesn't fumble. I have no reason to think that we wouldn't get a first down. Even if we don't get a first down I still say the game is over. He tried to be a hero and it backfired plain and simple.
          A lot of people agree with you I still put a lot of blame on Ellison though. Or maybe the play call and/or Fewell putting Ellison in a position he doesn't excel at.

Comment

• Nighthawk
            Getting old waiting for a championship in Buffalo!
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by kid mickey
            execution is key

it didn't happen with offense

there was so much left on the table on offense
            And the defense was good?

Comment

• kid mickey
              • Apr 2009

Originally posted by Nighthawk
              And the defense was good?
              did you read the article? if you did then make a comment, but if you didn't don't bother. You obviously didn't because I politely ripped the the bills pass defense a new a@@hole.

Comment

Working...
              X