PDA

View Full Version : A tremendous thank you to all the Zoners

patmoran2006
09-15-2009, 11:39 PM
Just wanted to take a second to send a HUGE shout-out and thanks to all the Bills Zoners.

I just got my numbers from the first two days of my Buffalo Sports Daily site, and they exceeded my early expectations.

That is in NO SMALL part due to so many of you guys (and girls here). I have been able to track percentages, and this board-- by a MILE has been checking out some of our articles more than anyone else.

In fact yesterday (Tuesday) over 32% of our hits came via here. . Amazing!
I really appreciate it. I even had a handful of zoner's for my first live game blog Monday night (which by the way holy **** I better get a moderator next time, I couldn't keep up with the comments to publish and writing at the same time. .Lesson learned)

But thank you, thank you, thank you. . As it grows, I'm confident I can send a ton of new people this (BZ) way and make the Zone' even better.

SABURZFAN
09-15-2009, 11:42 PM
good job, pat. i'll try to get in there as often as i can. :up:

LtFinFan66
09-16-2009, 02:00 AM
:bf1:

Dujek
09-16-2009, 03:13 AM
Pat, I've linked to a couple of your articles on the NFLUK site as well, so you could well be getting some hits from this side of the Atlantic...

jamze132
09-16-2009, 03:47 AM
I'm in Deutchland and have visited twice so far...

mybills
09-16-2009, 09:07 AM
Congrats, Pat! :bf1:

northernbillfan
09-16-2009, 09:13 AM
And the thanks goes both ways Pat.

Our membership is growing daily due to this partnership and it's all thanks to Buffalo Sports Daily.

patmoran2006
09-16-2009, 09:13 AM
Awesome.. Billszone has been HUGE for me.
As I grow mine, I hope to return the favor.

patmoran2006
09-16-2009, 09:20 AM
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Buffalo-NY/Buffalo-Sports-Daily/145893135498?ref=nf

Just threw out another forum plug.

I got some promotional deals in the work elsewhere. Once those start to hit, things should really take off .. Hopefully you wont get a ****load of "Mitchell55's".

LOL, just playing Mitchell. We were all 15 and "full of knowledge" once.. Hell, half of us, including me still are. (sarcasm towards myself)

Dr. Lecter
09-16-2009, 09:28 AM
The chat was fun Pat, good work.

patmoran2006
09-16-2009, 09:30 AM
The chat was fun Pat, good work.
It was hard! I gotta get a moderator.. Didnt realize how hard it would be to publish comments AND keep up with chat.

trapezeus
09-16-2009, 09:41 AM
your site wouldn't be much if the content stunk. And that's certainly not the case. you put up a lot of articles very quickly. Well done. I'll keep going back after games to see what you've got.

Way to have a vision and get it off the ground successfully

THATHURMANATOR
09-16-2009, 09:57 AM
Keep up the good work Pat!

Jan Reimers
09-16-2009, 10:10 AM
Your new site is very professional and informative. I've been on it several times.

Congrats, Pat.

TigerJ
09-16-2009, 10:18 AM
I visited. Lots of good articles.

User Manuel
09-16-2009, 10:59 AM
Just wanted to take a second to send a HUGE shout-out and thanks to all the Bills Zoners.

I just got my numbers from the first two days of my Buffalo Sports Daily site, and they exceeded my early expectations.

That is in NO SMALL part due to so many of you guys (and girls here). I have been able to track percentages, and this board-- by a MILE has been checking out some of our articles more than anyone else.

In fact yesterday (Tuesday) over 32% of our hits came via here. . Amazing!
I really appreciate it. I even had a handful of zoner's for my first live game blog Monday night (which by the way holy **** I better get a moderator next time, I couldn't keep up with the comments to publish and writing at the same time. .Lesson learned)

But thank you, thank you, thank you. . As it grows, I'm confident I can send a ton of new people this (BZ) way and make the Zone' even better.

It is a darned nice site Pat, i am impressed.

shelby
09-16-2009, 01:58 PM
You're doing a great job with BSD. i wish you continued success and i will continue to plug your work. i've actually been linking to some of your content on the BZ front page, which will direct people to your site.

:up:

patmoran2006
09-16-2009, 02:08 PM
Awesome Shelb, Thanks.

Dont know who's going, but I hope to be at the party Sat night..

RoanokeVABillsFan
09-16-2009, 02:57 PM
Pat,
I don't post much but fill my Bills fix by reading this site and also liked reading the articles at Buffalo Rumblings as well. The content of the articles on your new site have been great. Keep them coming. Definitely filling a nitch and you should be very successful. By the way, I'm already going straight there to check out the articles as well instead of just following the links posted here, but this is where it all started!

Good Job...
:bf1:

Scumbag College
09-16-2009, 03:01 PM
Thanks Pat. It was nice to be amongst other Bills fans in the chat room Monday night.

hammerbillsfan
09-16-2009, 03:40 PM
awesome site Pat! :clap: