X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bigbub2352
    • Feb 2005

Calling out Kawika Mitchell

With Poz out, we need our highest paid and most outspoken LBer to step up his game
    i am sick of watching him get engulfed by blockers and not make plays like he did in the NE game monday night
    Mitchell should be moved to the middle and please for god's sake dont start the 5ft 10 220lb Buggs there, and allow either ashlee palmer or nic harris to take there hi energy hit hard style of LBer play to start at OLB with Ellison
    who should be on the bench as well and would be for most other NFL teams

Kawika was brought here for leadership and stout playmaking ability he mite be out of position at OLB and be more effective in the middle like he has been in the past like when he played in KC

Mitchell needs to have a big rest of the season or our D is in trouble
    XTRA CRISPY XTRA SAUCEY
  • User Manuel
    The Artist formerly Known as Lawesome97
    • Nov 2003

Re: Calling out Kawika Mitchell

Originally posted by bigbub2352
    With Poz out, we need our highest paid and most outspoken LBer to step up his game
    i am sick of watching him get engulfed by blockers and not make plays like he did in the NE game monday night
    Mitchell should be moved to the middle and please for god's sake dont start the 5ft 10 220lb Buggs there, and allow either ashlee palmer or nic harris to take there hi energy hit hard style of LBer play to start at OLB with Ellison
    who should be on the bench as well and would be for most other NFL teams

Kawika was brought here for leadership and stout playmaking ability he mite be out of position at OLB and be more effective in the middle like he has been in the past like when he played in KC

Mitchell needs to have a big rest of the season or our D is in trouble
    Excellent Post, I agree 100%

Comment

• DesertFox24
      • Jul 2005

He had his best year at OLB with the giants in that super bowl run.

Comment

• TacklingDummy
        Unreachable Douche
        • Jul 2002

Time for him to live up to his Super Bowl hype. He reminds me of Larry Brown from the Cowboys.

Comment

• Jaybird
          • Dec 2005

Great post!
          I have never been a huge Kawika fan. I find he takes bad angles, and doesn't make enough plays. I am not sure he can play in the middle in our Defense

Comment

• Jan Reimers
            Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
            • May 2003

Originally posted by Jaybird
            Great post!
            I have never been a huge Kawika fan. I find he takes bad angles, and doesn't make enough plays. I am not sure he can play in the middle in our Defense
            He's a poor tackler, too.
            Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• bigbub2352
              • Feb 2005

Mitchell also hurts us in coverage oh yeah thats right he is not a Cover 2 LBer even thou our front office signed him to play in it Nice Move RUss
              Mitchell needs to show us why he was part of that superbowl team use his leadership and experiance to teach the young kids how to do it
              Lead by example
              XTRA CRISPY XTRA SAUCEY

Comment

• jamze132
                Don’t hate…
                • Jun 2003

No doubt, he needs to make some more plays. I know he makes more plays than other non-mentionable players on the D, but he needs to make them more frequently if we are going to have any chance of winning.

Comment

• bigbub2352
                  • Feb 2005

Originally posted by jamze132
                  No doubt, he needs to make some more plays. I know he makes more plays than other non-mentionable players on the D, but he needs to make them more frequently if we are going to have any chance of winning.
                  Good Post,
                  i will name the non mentionable players for you:
                  Keith Ellison
                  Kyle Williams
                  Chris Kelsay
                  Ryan Denney
                  John McCargo
                  Spencer Johnson
                  and the famous Donte Whitner did he even play Monday Night?

these are the players that need to be upgraded why we spend so much on these guys and then do not do anything to upgrade them and keep starting them even thou we are 0-7 in our last 7 games in the division and consistently give up long sustained drives that cost us leads and games is beyond me
                  Also the one guy who escapes critisism with the media and most fans is **** bag Perry Fewell and his horrible Cover 2 Scheme that has cost us plenty of leads and games
                  wow i thought DJ aka Skeletor was a D Cordinator oh yeah he just plain sucks all around my bad
                  XTRA CRISPY XTRA SAUCEY

Comment

• jamze132
                    Don’t hate…
                    • Jun 2003

Originally posted by bigbub2352
                    Good Post,

Also the one guy who escapes critisism with the media and most fans is **** bag Perry Fewell and his horrible Cover 2 Scheme that has cost us plenty of leads and games
                    wow i thought DJ aka Skeletor was a D Cordinator oh yeah he just plain sucks all around my bad
                    He didn't escape my criticism. I started a thread about how he needs to be given his walking papers. Soon.

Comment

• Mad Bomber
                      • Jul 2002

Mitchell is 250+ lbs (our biggest LB) and IMO be better in the middle than someone who weighs the same as my brother in there.

He's also WAY too slow to be an OLB in this (ridiculous) defensive scheme.

Comment

• BSU Drew
                        • Feb 2007

As i said last year Mitchell looks slow and out of shape.. i cannot stand to watch him play. He gets burned 90% of the time....

Comment

• realdealryan
                          realdealrex
                          • Nov 2005

Originally posted by TacklingDummy
                          Time for him to live up to his Super Bowl hype. He reminds me of Larry Brown from the Cowboys.
                          Whoa pump the brakes there, Mitchell was merely on a team that won the SB, not it's MVP.

Comment

Working...
                          X