PDA

View Full Version : Has there been any official word on Poz?

The Juice Is Loose
09-16-2009, 12:41 PM
I know that he said he doesn't think it'll end the season, but I'd love to hear an official word. Here it's Wednesday and I know what letters got sent to Leodis, but I don't know if Poz has had surgery, is expected to be back, or what.

Its times like this I really, really hate Chris Brown. He's so busy posting irrelevant crap that he misses ALL the imporant stuff.

I don't care that the ugly New Era hats are on sale! I want to know when my MLB is coming back!!!!!!!!

patmoran2006
09-16-2009, 12:43 PM
Official. .NO

Poz himself said he will "miss several weeks"

AP reports its 4-6

The Juice Is Loose
09-16-2009, 01:32 PM
You know what though? I mean the variable is he has surgery to help, but a couple years ago I had the exact same bone break. They told me 6-8 weeks and in spite of me taking calcium and doing everything i could to get it better it took 3 months! I wouldn't have been able to play football IMO until March. (my break happened Labor Day wkend)

I hope he can be back in 6 weeks that'd be nice. But i'm worried that these breaks are going to get into his head. 1 out of every 10 games he plays he breaks his arm.

HHURRICANE
09-16-2009, 01:37 PM
I think Poz is done for the season. The Bills are probably quietly talking a replacement.

Ebenezer
09-16-2009, 01:42 PM
four MLBs get injured in week 1...tells me it is an pretty intense position...teams need to have an adequate #2...

BillsOwnAll
09-16-2009, 01:45 PM
I think Poz is done for the season. The Bills are probably quietly talking a replacement.

you dont think you hope.