Has there been any official word on Poz?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The Juice Is Loose
    All-Pro Zoner
    • Feb 2009

Has there been any official word on Poz?

I know that he said he doesn't think it'll end the season, but I'd love to hear an official word. Here it's Wednesday and I know what letters got sent to Leodis, but I don't know if Poz has had surgery, is expected to be back, or what.

Its times like this I really, really hate Chris Brown. He's so busy posting irrelevant crap that he misses ALL the imporant stuff.

I don't care that the ugly New Era hats are on sale! I want to know when my MLB is coming back!!!!!!!!
  • patmoran2006
    Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
    • Dec 2005

Re: Has there been any official word on Poz?

Official. .NO

Poz himself said he will "miss several weeks"

AP reports its 4-6

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• The Juice Is Loose
      All-Pro Zoner
      • Feb 2009

You know what though? I mean the variable is he has surgery to help, but a couple years ago I had the exact same bone break. They told me 6-8 weeks and in spite of me taking calcium and doing everything i could to get it better it took 3 months! I wouldn't have been able to play football IMO until March. (my break happened Labor Day wkend)

I hope he can be back in 6 weeks that'd be nice. But i'm worried that these breaks are going to get into his head. 1 out of every 10 games he plays he breaks his arm.

Comment

• HHURRICANE
        • Mar 2005

I think Poz is done for the season. The Bills are probably quietly talking a replacement.

Comment

• Ebenezer
          Give me a minute...
          • Jul 2002

four MLBs get injured in week 1...tells me it is an pretty intense position...teams need to have an adequate #2...

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• BillsOwnAll
            My IQ Test results came back negative
            • Oct 2002

Originally posted by HHURRICANE
            I think Poz is done for the season. The Bills are probably quietly talking a replacement.

you dont think you hope.

Comment

Working...
            X