PDA

View Full Version : I Still Say 10-6 Boys!

The Juice Is Loose
09-16-2009, 02:19 PM
@ Pats - Loss - We fought them hard, on the road, home opener, at night. I believe the Pats are unbeaten in Gillette Stadium under those circumstances. I still think it was a moral victory and will make the team better.

Bucs - They got spanked at home. Looked super slow on defense as Miles "Nobody" Auston and Patrick "Slow Motion" Crayton lit them up. If I was TO, Lee, Roscoe etc. I'd be lickin my chops. Its our home opener. I'm gonna be there. This is a win all the way! 1-1

Aints - This is an interesting game. Its the Saints first road game and in 2008 they were 2-6 on the road in '08 despite Brees almost setting records last year. Their problems are still the same as at home last week they gave up 27 to Detroit! I think we will win, but, in the name of playing it safe I'll call his game a close loss. 1-2.

@ Phins - Our 2nd road game, but guess what, Miami has a trip to San Diego the week before. Those travel times are going to be a beyotch. They could very well be 0-3 and totally reeling coming into this game. And we will be letting our BEAST out of his CAGE for the first time in 09! I say 200 total Yards from Marshawn and a W for the Bills! TO could also tear up Miami, Lee as well. 2-2

Browns - Home game. Browns look terrible. That said, we lost to them last year. But this isn't MNF. This a home game against a bad team, and if our team has any men on it, they'll be out for revenge. I can't pick us to lose to Cleveland. Bills win. 3-2

@Jets - The Jets are lookin good so far, but they still have a rookie HC and a rookie QB. The Texans did nothing against them whatso ever but frankly, the Texans blow. The good news for us is the Jets play Miami on MNF the week before. So they have one less day to prepare and we will knwo if they are for real or not by this game. We had them beat 2 times last year. We usually split with the Jets and the home team usually loses so I'm calling this one a W for Buffalo. 4-2

@Carolina - We have Geoff Hangartner for inside information on this one, and based on week1, nobody really looks any worse than Carolina. If Delhomme is even still starting by then, he's a liability. They have a serious chance of being 1-4 by this game. Its a trap game for us if we are 4-2. It just seems like a game that we traditionally (even pre jauron) don't win. I'll call it an L and mark em down at 4-3.

Houston - They look bad. I mean real bad. You hit Shaub and it's over. We're home. No f'n way we lose to Houston. 5-3.

bye

@ Titans - If we're gonna play the Titans after the bye week is the best time. It remains to be seen how they'll be after losing Haynesworth as I didn't think they looked real good last week. They'll also be flying back from SF the previous week. I think we'll win, but to avoid getting flamed out by all the Negatrons around here I'll call it an L, and say 5-4.

@ Jags - Jags suck. Flat out. Del Rio doesn't have a clue. They're QB blows and they have 1 RB who will most likely be hurt by then. I'm not afraid of the jags in anyway. W. 6-4.

Miami - As I've said, I think we sweep Miami. Theyre already off to a rough start and as I mentioned are looking like they'll be 0-3, 0-4. I say we win. 7-4.

NYJ (Canada) - We played terrible in Canada last year, why not this year? The jets won't let us sweep them and we wont. Loss. 7-5.

Now, look at this stretch of the schedule. We can gain some confidence at KC and be 8-5 and about to host the Pats who we nearly beat at their house. Obviously, we will be pegged to lose, but we must beat the Pats before we can even expect to have a shot in the playoffs. I say the end of the schedule looks like this:

@ KC - Win

Pats - Last second win at home. We're due to beat them. This reminds me of the last couple years when the Jags started playing the Colts tough and stealing a few. We will finally beat them in this game. The weather will suck like last season, leaving it to the running game. Lynch/Fred will rip them a new a-hole. Win.

@ Falcons - Tough game. After an emotional win. I say we lose cuz the Falcons will be solid and fighting for a playoff spot.

Colts - Last home game. Terrible weather. That helps us neutralize Peyton if they the Colts haven't already clinched a playoff spot. The last time we played the Colts on the final game of the season at home, Rob Johnson put up like 4 t'd on their ass and we steamrolled them. We do it again. Bills win, go 10-6 and win the wildcard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LETS GO BUFFALO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ddaryl
09-16-2009, 02:29 PM
would be nice,

that is all

The Juice Is Loose
09-16-2009, 02:45 PM
thanks for not insulting me.

HHURRICANE
09-16-2009, 03:14 PM
Yeah...uh...no.

BillsOwnAll
09-16-2009, 03:16 PM
Yeah...uh...no.
another great post with great insight and thought.

WeAreArthurMoates
09-16-2009, 03:19 PM
I agree, before Monday I though 6-7 wins. Now I feel 10 wins is reachable. The O-line came together much quicker than I thought. I thought it would take Levitre a few games it didn't and I thought Bell would take about 6 but by week 4 he will be ready to roll.

The Juice Is Loose
09-16-2009, 04:15 PM
another great post with great insight and thought.

its funny how ignorant the realists are. we play a good game and we're worse than we were before.

he has no way to argue the winable games...i even marked 2 games as losses that i think we can win.

it comes back to the argument i made as to other teams not being as good as we make them out to be. the carolinas, the new orleans, the dolphins.

10-6

Ed
09-16-2009, 04:40 PM
It's way too early to predict wins a month from now let alone the whole season considering how much things change week to week in the NFL, but I do really like our chances of getting to 5-3 at the half way point. I would switch the Jets and Carolina game though.

I think our team can be better then most of us thought and our schedule doesn't look as tough as people thought either. Tampa, Cleveland, Miami, Houston and Carolina all look pretty winnable to me.

HHURRICANE
09-16-2009, 04:41 PM
Yep, you got that win pencilled in for the Bucs.

Nighthawk
09-16-2009, 05:24 PM
Would love to see it, just don't have any faith that it will happen.

SabreEleven
09-16-2009, 05:40 PM
The problem I see with this is where he says the teams suck, he forgot one important thing...The Bills suck, also.

Nighthawk
09-16-2009, 05:48 PM
The problem I see with this is where he says the teams suck, he forgot one important thing...The Bills suck, also.

Ignorance is bliss!

SABuffalo786
09-16-2009, 06:22 PM
I love it. I'm at post-San Diego game levels of optimism right now. I have no idea why, maybe Monday Night just pushed me off the deep end into never ending optimistic insanity.

If we keep playing like we did in New England, I absolutely believe that we can do 10-6 or 11-5. Go Bills.

LtFinFan66
09-16-2009, 06:49 PM
Jackson is better than Lynch anyway so his return should not factor into the first Fin game

jamze132
09-17-2009, 08:13 AM
Jackson is better than Lynch anyway so his return should not factor into the first Fin game
You are crazy.

Lynch finally figured out to hit the hole and now he can't be stopped. Let's revisit this thread after Week 4.

The Juice Is Loose
09-17-2009, 09:27 AM
Lynch is going to go ape****.

psubills62
09-17-2009, 09:28 AM

Yeah, you're right. It's not like they're going to play Lynch at all. He won't factor into the game :rolleyes: