PDA

View Full Version : I hate that Mike Florio gets so much attention

The Juice Is Loose
09-16-2009, 03:03 PM
I mean I'm guilty of it myself. I go to PFT on an extremely regular basis.

That said, go there and look at his latest on TO.

This dude is unbelievable. How can words be twisted around anymore?

If I was TO I'd never talk to any media, ever.

They have it out for him and that is painfully obvious. I now believe fully that he's never done anything wrong, and it's all a portrait painted by the douchey media.

Its sad, too, because the guy is one of the all time greats.

Its funny how Randy Moss can hit a cop with his car and all is forgiven because he goes to NE and shuts up. TO never hurt anybody and he gets all this negative rep.

The world is not fair.

ddaryl
09-16-2009, 03:04 PM
well it was that negative rap that allowed him to come to Buffalo... I just hope we get more creative with him.

The Juice Is Loose
09-16-2009, 03:06 PM
He'll be fine. I still see an easy 1100 yards and 10 td's this season.

Good point about the media making it so he could come here. He helped our offense a lot by drawing defenders off the LOS, but your right, we need to get him the rock more.

yordad
09-16-2009, 03:14 PM
If you hate that he gets attention, why are you bring my attention to him? Now I gotta go read it. :(

yordad
09-16-2009, 03:18 PM
LOL, Maybe TO did vandalize McKelvins lawn.

trapezeus
09-16-2009, 04:10 PM
winning helps the negative stuff. guaranteed if TO won that eagles superbowl off injury and with that performance, he would be viewed as a Michael Irvin guy. "sure he does coke with hookers while married, but we'll get him a job at ESPN." The quicker TO wins it all and has a agreat game doing so, he'll get the same props that Moss gets.

And that's probably why he wants the ball so much is because deep down inside, he wants that rap to be gone. He wants to prove he can carry a team and win.

The Juice Is Loose
09-16-2009, 04:12 PM
winning helps the negative stuff. guaranteed if TO won that eagles superbowl off injury and with that performance, he would be viewed as a Michael Irvin guy. "sure he does coke with hookers while married, but we'll get him a job at ESPN." The quicker TO wins it all and has a agreat game doing so, he'll get the same props that Moss gets.

And that's probably why he wants the ball so much is because deep down inside, he wants that rap to be gone. He wants to prove he can carry a team and win.

Moss hasn't won jack squat other than a bunch of regular season games and like what? 3 playoff games total?

trapezeus
09-16-2009, 04:41 PM
true, i'm not even trying to fight you on this one. But moss is largely seen as the guy who made their offense so potent. TO didn't break dallas out of anything. He actually had more drops as he got there. That's the perception, right or wrong.

TO wins a superbowl in Buffalo this year and has a good year and doesn't give any sound bites to anyone, watch how quickly the last 15 years of his career won't matter. The media will love that he's outspoken. THey'll find half the stuff he says as being hysterical and just playing around.

If he leaves another team in ruins, they'll fry him. and they have so much vested in that storyline that they won't change it unless he changes it for them.

psubills62
09-16-2009, 07:24 PM
I personally don't go to PFT. Anything worth reporting is very quickly updated on rotoworld.com, and the rest is just rumor crap that Florio loves to perpetuate.

At this point, T.O. has a reputation that makes everything he does into a mountain (out of a molehill). Besides, most people do dislike T.O. so I'm sure Florio loves pandering to majorities in order to get more people to visit his site.