I like how some of you are already penciling a W against the Bucs.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HHURRICANE
    • Mar 2005

I like how some of you are already penciling a W against the Bucs.

You might be surprised to know that the score in the Dallas game might be a little misleading.

Tampa had 170 yards of rushing with Cadillac 97 yards of it. Leftwick passed for 276 yards and a TD with no picks while completing over 60% of his passes. They also won the time of possession battle.

Jeff Faine is out so they have a scrub starting at Center so maybe Stroud can have a big day.

I love how alot of you have a check mark for the win. I think the game is going to be close and a loss would not surpise me.
  • HAMMER
    I'm right, Miyagi is wrong.
    • Jul 2003

Re: I like how some of you are already penciling a W against the Bucs.

You are the second most negative poster in the history of BZ. I do agree that no one should be overlooking any team though.

Comment

• HHURRICANE
      • Mar 2005

Originally posted by HAMMER
      You are the second most negative poster in the history of BZ. I do agree that no one should be overlooking any team though.
      I'm really not trying to be negative. But everybody already has a win penciled in. People don't know what they are talking about. They just assume the Bucs suck.

Comment

• Beastie Bills
        Senior Zoner
        • Mar 2009

So are you gonna tell us who #1 is???

Comment

• The last buffalo fan
          I told the pet store guy "How else am I supposed to get the mouse out of my ass?"
          • Sep 2004

You are the second most "realist" poster in the history of BZ. I do agree that no one should be overlooking any team though.
          The Mexican & too!!

- Adriano & Emiliano, the next Villa & Zapata. Viva Mexico, cabrones!!! -

Comment

• BillsOwnAll
            My IQ Test results came back negative
            • Oct 2002

Originally posted by Beastie Bills
            op

Comment

• X-Era
              What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
              • Feb 2005

Originally posted by HHURRICANE
              You might be surprised to know that the score in the Dallas game might be a little misleading.

Tampa had 170 yards of rushing with Cadillac 97 yards of it. Leftwick passed for 276 yards and a TD with no picks while completing over 60% of his passes. They also won the time of possession battle.

Jeff Faine is out so they have a scrub starting at Center so maybe Stroud can have a big day.

I love how alot of you have a check mark for the win. I think the game is going to be close and a loss would not surpise me.
              You dont overlook anyone.

The Pats are one of the best in the league and we showed we can run with them... I see no reason we cant beat many of the teams that are not as good as the Pats

Pats > Bucs

Yes, I think we can win, but you never pencil any game in as a win, you have to go out there and do it.

Next.
              Last edited by X-Era; 09-16-2009, 03:53 PM.

Comment

• ddaryl
                Everything I post is sexual inuendo
                • Jan 2005

Yeah I can't pencil in any W's

the Jauwrong factor is always in play

Comment

• Philagape
                  WIN NOW
                  • Jul 2002

People make predictions. It happens.
                  "It is better to be divided by truth than to be united by error." -- Martin Luther

"Those who appease the crocodile will simply be eaten last." -- Winston Churchill

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion
                  2004 BZ Big Money League Champion

Comment

• The Juice Is Loose
                    All-Pro Zoner
                    • Feb 2009

whether or not we assume its a win means nothing as far as the actual players go

you guys think that our mentality as armchair quarterbacks has somethign to do with the team

i'm going to assume victory because i'll be at the game and NOTHING, i mean NOTHING is worse than driving back to rochester listening to talk radio blast our team after a loss.

on the flip side, its AWESOME to ride home after a victory and listen to all the callers saying we're headed for the Super Bowl.

I remember JP throwing 2 td's against a horrible Chiefs team and everybody thought he "took the next step" lol

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Beastie Bills
                      OP OF COURSE

Comment

• Syderick
                        • Apr 2006

I like how some of you are already penciling a L against the Bucs
                        3,000,000th post on BZ!

Comment

• MikeInRoch
                          • Sep 2003

Another high quality thread. We all love "you are all stupid" threads. Thank you.

Of COURSE they could lose this week. This is the NFL. Anything can happen on any given Sunday.
                          "'Clean up your room.', 'Stand up straight.', 'Pick up your feet.', 'Take it like a man.', 'Be nice to your sister.', 'Don't mix beer and wine, ever.'. Oh yeah, 'Don't drive on the railroad track.'"

"Eh, Phil. That's one I happen to agree with."

Comment

• trapezeus
                            Legendary Zoner
                            • Oct 2004

Properities of math like Bills=Pats; Pats >Bucs must mean Bills >Bucs don't really apply.

on a neutral site, without the mishap of monday night, i would pick the bills. but with the injuries on D, how the d played in the second half and where the bills head is at after that loss, i'm not sure. i've seen with my own two eyes the bills blow games taht they verywell should have won. Even in our 4 game winning streak last year, we needed all four quarters to beat the rams and the raiders.

So on paper, i expect the bills to win, i will prepare myself for the sake of my health for a potential loss. but i relaly don't want a crap season. so i'll be cheering them on as always.

Comment

• HHURRICANE
                              • Mar 2005

Wow. The Bills hung with the Pats so we must be better than the Bucs. That's the logic here?

Okay. I'm too negative.

Comment

Working...
                              X