Clear All
  • Mudflap1
    Next Question!
    • Nov 2004

McKelvin not upset at Bills' fans

McKelvin not seeking vandal's arrest

Comment Email Print Share
    Associated Press

ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. -- Still a little upset over having his lawn vandalized, Buffalo Bills cornerback Leodis McKelvin is willing to forgive and forget.

AFC East blog

ESPN.com's Tim Graham writes about all things AFC East in his division blog.Blog network: NFL Nation

Referring to Bills fans as being great, McKelvin said Wednesday he doesn't want anyone arrested for painting an obscenity and the game's score on the front lawn of his home shortly after a 25-24 season-opening loss at New England on Monday.
    "It's just one little incident. I hope it doesn't happen any more," McKelvin said following practice. "I was mad, I was kind of like angry in a way, but I was laughing a little bit for what they put on there."
    McKelvin is being partly blamed for the loss after his fumble set up the Patriots' winning drive. He discovered the vandalism shortly after returning home from the game.
  • yordad
    • Dec 2007

Re: McKelvin not upset at Bills' fans

How could he be mad at us? He got some grass damaged. We got our heart broken.
    "Heck, now I am glad his overrated arce made the pro bowl, else we would have only got a 3rd." ~ yordad

"I've just been hit with a piece of sky. " ~ yordad

"Forgive my opinion, but...." ~ yordad

"Warning: I might be hammered." ~ yordad

"I don't care if the word is "your" or "you're", so buzz off. Its (it's) a frickin(') message board." ~ yordad

Comment

Working...
    X