PDA

View Full Version : Pat getting some T.O. love via Twitter

T-Long
09-17-2009, 09:22 AM
terrellowensRT @PatrickMoranBSD: @terrellowens ESPN just "reported" you were criticizing Trent. I'm a writer & was at conference. They are freegin ...

Let us know how many followers you get for him RT-ing this!

Forward_Lateral
09-17-2009, 09:42 AM
Where's the rest of Pat's comment?

cocamide
09-17-2009, 10:00 AM
For the twitterly-impaired, what's RTing?

hydro
09-17-2009, 10:03 AM
That whole blob in the first post is foreign to me. Writing is my guess.

sdbillsfan2
09-17-2009, 10:04 AM

I don't twitter either , but could RTing = writing ?

BAM
09-17-2009, 10:06 AM
What the heck does this mean?

Did T.O. send a message to Pat? Or vice versa? I'm lost.

T-Long
09-17-2009, 10:07 AM
RT means that he replied and is sharing what Pat wrote to him to all the people that is following T.O. Does that make sense?

Pat wrote T.O. that message

T.O. wanted to share that message to everyone that is following him.

In order to do that, he writes RT and puts it on his page so everyone else can see it besides him.

Whew.

The rest of Pat's comment was: @terrellowens ESPN just "reported" you were criticizing Trent. I'm a writer & was at conference. They are freegin ridiculous. The worst.

madness
09-17-2009, 10:08 AM
Where's the rest of Pat's comment?

@terrellowens (http://twitter.com/terrellowens) ESPN just "reported" you were criticizing Trent. I'm a writer & was at conference. They are freegin ridiculous. The worst.

Bruce is Loose
09-17-2009, 10:09 AM
I have always interpereted it as re-tweet

madness
09-17-2009, 10:10 AM
RT = retweet

don137
09-17-2009, 10:12 AM
RT means that he replied and is sharing what Pat wrote to him to all the people that is following T.O. Does that make sense?

Pat wrote T.O. that message

T.O. wanted to share that message to everyone that is following him.

In order to do that, he writes RT and puts it on his page so everyone else can see it besides him.

Whew.

The rest of Pat's comment was: @terrellowens ESPN just "reported" you were criticizing Trent. I'm a writer & was at conference. They are freegin ridiculous. The worst.

Thanks for the clarification. That Twitter stuff is a whole new language. I was clueless reading that original message.

BAM
09-17-2009, 10:14 AM
Me too. Maybe some day I'll check the Twitter out.

hydro
09-17-2009, 10:29 AM

Don't do it. It's a trap!

trapezeus
09-17-2009, 10:39 AM
Pat, now is the time to schedule that big TO interview for the website...we are all anxiously awaiting.

RockStar36
09-17-2009, 11:00 AM
I saw that this morning Pat, nice job.

Twitter is great.

patmoran2006
09-17-2009, 11:46 AM
Pat, now is the time to schedule that big TO interview for the website...we are all anxiously awaiting.
Already been on it. It's going to happen

patmoran2006
09-17-2009, 11:48 AM
I got 20 minutes with Donte Whitner next Wednesday.

I'd ask for questions you may want him asked for an interview, but I shutter to think of what this board would have me ask him ;)

psubills62
09-17-2009, 11:51 AM

I'd ask for questions you may want him asked for an interview, but I shutter to think of what this board would have me ask him ;)

Are you afraid people will "bust" his chops??

trapezeus
09-17-2009, 12:05 PM
Nice! Pat. That's pretty cool. Where you going with the interview angle with Donte? Softball questions, or you going to get in there and ask him some tough ones. Here are some I have. Feel free to use them.

1. Does the culture of losing really close games the last few years bring them down to expecting losses? Fans are sitting here watching close games and expecting you to lose. What is the sense on the sidelines. Do you think, "oh gosh, here we go again," like the fans, or is there a sense, "this one is going to be different."
2. in that same vein, what has been the feeling on the sidelines in the cowboys, browns, and pats loss. Is it the same feeling, or is the team progressing and these are just freak incidents?
3. in these close loses, fans look for someone to blame. And that game was really hard to find anyone to blame. SO many things that should have gone wrong actually did very well. Offense, pass rush, containing their WR, but it seems coaching is a constant. Do the players look for answers and want to point the finger or is it really just, "short memory, forget it, let's get the next one."
4. In the 90's the bills teams had a lot of solidarity amongst offensive and defensive players. To the extent you'd see cornelius bennett rush out onto the field to congratulate Thurman. You don't really see that comraderie between the two units. Does it exist? And why don't we see more of it. Seems like the team is so business without a lot of focus on having fun.

perhaps they are awful questions, but they are questions i would ask.

raphael120
09-17-2009, 12:06 PM

Dear Donte,

When do you plan on taking off that skirt and wearing some man pants on the field?

Hemlepp53
09-17-2009, 12:13 PM

I did Twitter for 48 hours and shut it down. I felt obligated to up date it all the time. 6:15am: Drinking coffee and getting ready for another day/8:15am: just got to work late... slipped in the rain and had to change my shirt/10:00am: new chick up front is so fine... i just wanna smell her hair/1:45pm: just got arrested for smelling her hair...

RockStar36
09-17-2009, 12:16 PM
I did Twitter for 48 hours and shut it down. I felt obligated to up date it all the time. 6:15am: Drinking coffee and getting ready for another day/8:15am: just got to work late... slipped in the rain and had to change my shirt/10:00am: new chick up front is so fine... i just wanna smell her hair/1:45pm: just got arrested for smelling her hair...

I find it overly annoying when people use Twitter to update every single little thing they are doing.

When using it to follow news and information, it's a fantastic tool.

Hemlepp53
09-17-2009, 09:02 PM
I find it overly annoying when people use Twitter to update every single little thing they are doing.

When using it to follow news and information, it's a fantastic tool.

agreed. i am somewhat ocd so i felt like i always had to **** with it. The Zone is all i need....

Meathead
09-17-2009, 09:24 PM
ask donte if mckleonlett is officially mentally handicapped

jamze132
09-18-2009, 02:04 AM

So are you going to kiss his ass or are you going to be a tough interviewer that brings honesty and openness to the table?