PDA

View Full Version : Will you boo McKelvin on Sunday?

JD
09-17-2009, 10:42 AM
(or you could boo/applaud from home)

M
09-17-2009, 10:46 AM
Nope (and not because his lawn was vandalized). What's done is done. I'm going to cheer him on and hope he returns a KO or gets a pick 6!!

Ed
09-17-2009, 10:52 AM
Booing your own players is just lame.

JD
09-17-2009, 10:55 AM
Booing your own players is just lame.
It must be working in Philly, they've made the conference finals a few times in the past decade.

RockStar36
09-17-2009, 10:57 AM
I would bet he gets a huge applause if they announce the defense...although I see them doing the offense to call out T.O.

TedMock
09-17-2009, 11:26 AM
Booing him a week later is just stupid. The guy has been an absolute stud in the return game for us and has provided us with a lot of excitement. He had one bad game. Time to move on to week 2.

nateodoms'bff
09-17-2009, 11:29 AM
This is a dumb poll.

What real fan is going to boo a guy who plays hard every game?

JD
09-17-2009, 11:40 AM
This is a dumb poll.

:brilliant:
I love me a guy that pushes for that extra yard, when its not needed, resulting in a fumble costing us the game.

Pinkerton Security
09-17-2009, 12:18 PM
:brilliant:
I love me a guy that pushes for that extra yard, when its not needed, resulting in a fumble costing us the game.

thats not the point. The point is, how is booing the man going to help him play better this week and get us what fans want, a win!?

JD
09-17-2009, 12:22 PM
thats not the point. The point is, how is booing the man going to help him play better this week and get us what fans want, a win!?

Booing someone is never justifiable just because he plays for a team you root for? Give me a break, poor performance shouldn't be met with applause. That was his 2nd fumble of the game for Christs sake and he couldn't have done it at a worse time.

I will boo him and I'm sure thousands of others will do the same. Its sending a message.. unlike our coaching staff, us fans aren't ****ing pushovers.

Pinkerton Security
09-17-2009, 12:24 PM
Booing someone is never justifiable just because he plays for a team you root for? Give me a break, poor performance shouldn't be met with applause. That was his 2nd fumble of the game for Christs sake and he couldn't have done it at a worse time.

I will boo him and I'm sure thousands of others will do the same. Its sending a message.. unlike our coaching staff, us fans aren't ****ing pushovers.
Yeah, you show that silly McKelvin that you disapprove!!! Do we all think he did a splendid job? No. And where did i say it was never justifiable?

Please tell me how booing someone that made a stupid play the week before does anything other than make yourself feel better about being let down?

M
09-17-2009, 12:25 PM

He only had 1 bad game, he's not a bad player. Did anyone ever boo Tim Anderson??

EDS
09-17-2009, 12:27 PM
I will boo him mercilessly if he fumbles again. Otherwise, I will be holding my breath.

Mad Bomber
09-17-2009, 12:30 PM
This is a dumb poll.

<TABLE class=tborder cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt1 width="50%">Yes. He ruined the night, $%^& his lawn. </TD><TD class=alt2 width="50%">http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/images/polls/bar2-l.gifhttp://www.billszone.com/fanzone/images/polls/bar2.gifhttp://www.billszone.com/fanzone/images/polls/bar2-r.gif billsTOfan (http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/member.php?u=31790), JD SabreFan (http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/member.php?u=2576), mikemac2001 (http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/member.php?u=949)
</TD><TD class=alt1 title=Votes align=middle>3</TD><TD class=alt2 noWrap align=right>10.71%</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

madness
09-17-2009, 12:37 PM
:goodpost:

Would be even better if...

Find: real
Replace: dumbass

JD
09-17-2009, 12:46 PM
I wonder how the voting would be if his lawn wasn't vandalized. Guess it makes me less of a fan to boo him.. and I guess it makes me less of fan to think we wont win 6 games this year too :rofl:

mikemac2001
09-17-2009, 01:02 PM
He better make up for it this week

Im glad i didn't settle on the AFL mckelvin jersey would have been pissed when i got it this week

Pinkerton Security
09-17-2009, 01:03 PM
He better make up for it this week

Im glad i didn't settle on the AFL mckelvin jersey would have been pissed when i got it this week

hahaha i ordered mine last week, im hoping to have it for sunday!

madness
09-17-2009, 01:05 PM
I wonder how the voting would be if his lawn wasn't vandalized. Guess it makes me less of a fan to boo him.. and I guess it makes me less of fan to think we wont win 6 games this year too :rofl:

Not any less of a fan, just more of a...

If you are going to boo a young player making a mistake in the first game of the season, you'd probably do more booing than actual rooting for the team.

Ed
09-17-2009, 01:21 PM
It must be working in Philly, they've made the conference finals a few times in the past decade.
No, what works in Philly is great management and coaching. Their talent and success has nothing to do with if their fans boo or not.

Michael82
09-17-2009, 01:34 PM
I won't boo him because I know he was just trying to help the team. I don't give a **** what those idiot kids did to his lawn. I will cheer my ass off for him on each kickoff and hope he makes a big play.

Billz_fan
09-17-2009, 02:11 PM
Clean slate.

Unless he does something similar. Hopefully he learned from this one and we don't worry about this anymore.

Buffalogic
09-17-2009, 02:21 PM
If we boo him do we get a do we get that fumble back??

RockStar36
09-17-2009, 02:25 PM
Did you guys who are going to boo McKelvin also boo Thurman Thomas the following season after he fumbled in the second half of Super Bowl 28 which directly resulted in a Cowboys touchdown and gave up the lead?

PECKERWOOD
09-17-2009, 02:47 PM
I'll be cheering for him when ill nasty Leodis McKelvin of da Buffalo Bills takes some kicks and picks to the hizzy.

TedMock
09-17-2009, 02:53 PM

Boo him for last week? Makes no sense. Booing him for the bad play right after it happened is 100% justifiable. Even booing him because he perpetually sucks is justifiable. But he's actually been good for us. If you do that you have to boo everybody who was part of the loss. Bell for the illegal formations, T.O. and Evans for drive killing drops, Nelson for the illegal shift...and anybody else responsible for us having to punt instead of keeping two of those drives alive and getting those extra 6 points on the board that would have made Leodis' mistake far less damaging. One man, one play does not lose a game. There are a lot of mistakes that could have changed the outcome.