• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Pinkerton Security
    Pinkerton's son
    • Feb 2006

Nice little article on Freddie

Over the years sports stories on celluloid have riveted audiences with the thrill of victory and the agony of defeat. Within this genre, no theme has been repackaged and resold to moviegoers more than tales involving people overcoming seemingly impossible odds to bask in championship glory. Pop in "Hoosiers" and even Bill Romanowski would go soft.

Destined to one day be immortalized on film, Fred Jackson(notes) is one such tear-inducing tale in the "Rudy" vein.

• yordad
    • Dec 2007

Re: Nice little article on Freddie

That was a pretty good article. Thank you. One of my favorite players, if not the favorite.

Fred "the Gem" Jackson is out of the rough for good.
    "Heck, now I am glad his overrated arce made the pro bowl, else we would have only got a 3rd." ~ yordad

"I've just been hit with a piece of sky. " ~ yordad

"Forgive my opinion, but...." ~ yordad

"Warning: I might be hammered." ~ yordad

"I don't care if the word is "your" or "you're", so buzz off. Its (it's) a frickin(') message board." ~ yordad

Comment

• SABURZFAN
      short bus extraordinaire
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by yordad
      Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• ddaryl
        Everything I post is sexual inuendo
        • Jan 2005

Fred deserves the attention for sure. Glad we got this guy a new contract.

Has anybody took a longer road to being an NFL starter then Freddie... Arena league NFL Europe, NFL backup, Starter... and all that work finally paid off as he got a a solid contract ectension, and he's joined the millionaire club.

You know Freddie's journeys have re-enforrced his love of the game
        Last edited by ddaryl; 09-18-2009, 08:05 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X