PDA

View Full Version : Report: McKelvin has change of heart

patmoran2006
09-17-2009, 03:08 PM
http://www.buffalosportsdaily.com/2009/09/mckelvin-reportedly-has-a-change-of-heart/

SquishDaFish
09-17-2009, 03:12 PM
I would press charges too

patmoran2006
09-17-2009, 03:15 PM
So would I..

But he shouldn't have said anything yesterday.

Mudflap1
09-17-2009, 03:18 PM
So would I..

Agreed. He set everyone's expectations. Now it looks like he is going back on his word and looking to press charges against kids. Not that they don't deserve it. But he shouldn't have said anything in the first place.

Boomstick
09-17-2009, 03:22 PM
there could be circumstances that have helped change his mind. perhaps the parents of the two teens would like the kids to learn a lesson. maybe he's had trouble with these kids before. there could be a history of these two getting into trouble with things unrelated. you never know. at least theyre keeping things in family court.

Billz_fan
09-17-2009, 03:22 PM
Ahh, you never know. Maybe he finally saw these guys and they turned out to be little criminal types and he felt it might do them good. Or maybe they police or even the kids parents may have talked to him about it. Never know.

Billz_fan
09-17-2009, 03:23 PM
lol stickpepe, we posted the same thing at the same time :D

patmoran2006
09-17-2009, 03:24 PM
Good points

Mudflap1
09-17-2009, 03:32 PM
I sense Obama being behind this... maybe there will be a meeting of the minds at the White House between Obama, Biden, McKelvin, the kids, and everyone can have some Anchor Bar wings and hash out their differences...

THATHURMANATOR
09-17-2009, 03:34 PM
He should press charges... I am behind him 100%

DraftBoy
09-17-2009, 03:53 PM
:bf1:

Teach their punk asses a lesson.

feldspar
09-17-2009, 04:14 PM
Does this mean that we still have to donate to McKelvin's charity?

Mr. Pink
09-17-2009, 04:15 PM
BTW what is this based on?

The link in your article on buffalo sports daily is broken.

Meathead
09-17-2009, 05:02 PM
a. for many good reasons, the perps should be accountable so i think its the right thing to do

3. forgive me but i was hoping this would be about him finally admitting he was a uber bonehead and that it was weighing on him that he should have been more careful with the runback. it seriously bugs me that he doesnt seem to realize what a jackass he was and the dick isnt holding his feet to the fire either

BillsWin
09-17-2009, 05:03 PM
If the kids hadnt done a stupid thing they wouldnt get punished.:idunno: its his right to press charges if he wants to.

bigbry
09-17-2009, 05:09 PM
So would I..

So he fumbled that too.....
Little dudes should pay the price. Mow his grass and shovel snow for a year.

TacklingDummy
09-17-2009, 06:37 PM
What happen to class?

Maybe McFumbles dad should have press charges on him for pulling a gun on him. Teach him a lesson.

TacklingDummy
09-17-2009, 06:39 PM
If the kids hadnt done a stupid thing they wouldnt get punished.:idunno: its his right to press charges if he wants to.

If McFumbles didn't do a stupid thing like take the ball out of the endzone than he wouldn't be an issue.

HHURRICANE
09-17-2009, 07:21 PM
I heard he was upset and jealous that they could read and write.

Ebenezer
09-17-2009, 07:29 PM
DA Sedita basically said if McKelvin or the Town of Hamburg didn't presses that he would...could be a reason.

Just have these kids mow the lawn of the elderly for a month...why is this so hard...why are they getting more and more attention?

HHURRICANE
09-17-2009, 08:27 PM
I think this is insane. People get two years for murder but Martha Stewart goes to jail for 6 months for a stock tip.

I'm supporting the kids if they get charged.

Dr. Lecter
09-17-2009, 08:29 PM
I think this is insane. People get two years for murder but Martha Stewart goes to jail for 6 months for a stock tip.

You are??

Really????

Are you serious?

You are supporting the kids when they targeted somebody's home and private property with an obscene picture? And after they targeted somebody over a ****ing football game?

You would support these punks?

HHURRICANE
09-17-2009, 08:37 PM
You are??

Really????

Are you serious?

You are supporting the kids when they targeted somebody's home and private property with an obscene picture? And after they targeted somebody over a ****ing football game?

You would support these punks?

What was McKelvin in danger of?? Getting spray painted to death? Tax payers dollars wasted on a ridiculous act by two kids. Okay.

HHURRICANE
09-17-2009, 08:39 PM
I was actually proud of how McKelvin reacted intially. Realizing that it was some frustrated youths. Now he is going to press charges?

We are going to ruin two teenagers lives over something stupid.

Dr. Lecter
09-17-2009, 08:43 PM
I was actually proud of how McKelvin reacted intially. Realizing that it was some frustrated youths. Now he is going to press charges?

We are going to ruin two teenagers lives over something stupid.

Ruin their lives???????

My god. How are their lives going to be ruined over charges in family court that will be sealed for the rest of their lives?

Ebenezer
09-17-2009, 08:53 PM
they could have mowed five lawns today and five tomorrow and this would have been done...symptom of a bigger problem...lack of common sense.

psubills62
09-17-2009, 08:59 PM

Yeah, you're right. God forbid they actually pay the price for what they did.

Hemlepp53
09-17-2009, 09:07 PM
Disagree with the move if it involves jail time. If it is a sentence that requires participation in a certian program for troubled youth/youth bootcamp for several months or a ton of community service and once sentence is servered remove the charges from their records i am for it.

HHURRICANE
09-17-2009, 09:08 PM
Yeah, you're right. God forbid they actually pay the price for what they did.

That lawn getting mowed a few times is just horriffic. I can't imagine the pain McKelvin must be going through.

This is so horrible. Tragic. Let me call my firend who is dying of propstate cancer and see where he thinks it ranks.

HHURRICANE
09-17-2009, 09:11 PM
Disagree with the move if it involves jail time. If it is a sentence that requires participation in a certian program for troubled youth/youth bootcamp for several months or a ton of community service and once sentence is servered remove the charges from their records i am for it.

Do you know what kind of kids go to boot camp?

I can't believe this board. It's a frickin spray painted lawn. Are you people nuts?

Unless these kids have priors what are you people talking about?

Boot camp for a spray painted lawn.

chernobylwraiths
09-17-2009, 09:40 PM
I think these punks should be waterboarded! Maybe they know of other attacks on innocent plant life.

Lexwhat
09-17-2009, 09:42 PM
Pat -- I know you're just reporting, so I definitely thank you for that.

As far as the story itself, this is almost a non-issue. Some minor lawn vandalism and now the District Attorney is getting involved?

Aren't police stations having budget crises??

Anyway, that's just my 2 cents.

chernobylwraiths
09-17-2009, 09:46 PM
That lawn getting mowed a few times is just horriffic. I can't imagine the pain McKelvin must be going through.

This is so horrible. Tragic. Let me call my firend who is dying of propstate cancer and see where he thinks it ranks.

Invasion of privacy and vandalism is nothing to you? People, including celebrities and professional athletes shouldn't have to put up with this.

chernobylwraiths
09-17-2009, 09:49 PM
Pat -- I know you're just reporting, so I definitely thank you for that.

As far as the story itself, this is almost a non-issue. Some minor lawn vandalism and now the District Attorney is getting involved?

Aren't police stations having budget crises??

Anyway, that's just my 2 cents.

I think the District Attorney or someone in his office gets involved when ANY crime is committed. Don't forget this is a NATIONAL embarrassment. This story was all over the country. I'm sure the kids will get some community service. You know the law gets involved for crimes that end up in community service right?

yordad
09-17-2009, 09:51 PM
Pfff. In my city, the police wouldn't have even filled out paper work.

SABURZFAN
09-17-2009, 09:52 PM
there goes yordad boring us with his posts. :z:

Dying_-2-_Live
09-17-2009, 09:52 PM
Pfff. In my city, the police wouldn't have even filled out paper work.

Lol arent you from Jamestown?

SABURZFAN
09-17-2009, 09:53 PM
Lol arent you from Jamestown?

land of the homos.....

Dying_-2-_Live
09-17-2009, 09:58 PM
land of the homos.....

?? I happen to be from jamestown man :dance2: :shoothead:

MikeInRoch
09-17-2009, 10:01 PM
Private property is sacred. If you come on my property and deface something, I'd gladly send you to the hospital.

chernobylwraiths
09-17-2009, 10:01 PM

Um... not that there's anything wrong with it!

:D

Dying_-2-_Live
09-17-2009, 10:02 PM
Um... not that there's anything wrong with it!

:D

Right on :band:

GO BILLS

Dr. Lecter
09-17-2009, 10:03 PM

I was from around that area as well........

SABURZFAN

i rest my case.

chernobylwraiths

You aren't helping the kid's argument man.

SABURZFAN
09-17-2009, 10:04 PM

that cements my case.

yordad
09-17-2009, 10:21 PM
?? I happen to be from jamestown man :dance2: :shoothead:Land of the lazy cops?

PromoTheRobot
09-17-2009, 10:28 PM
I sense Obama being behind this... maybe there will be a meeting of the minds at the White House between Obama, Biden, McKelvin, the kids, and everyone can have some Anchor Bar wings and hash out their differences...
In Obama's America, black football players press charges on white teenagers. Rush Limbaugh says so.

PTR

yordad
09-17-2009, 10:34 PM
Lol arent you from Jamestown?If you think that is funny, you must have never called them.

SABURZFAN
09-17-2009, 10:45 PM
:z:

Boomstick
09-18-2009, 08:09 PM
lol stickpepe, we posted the same thing at the same time :D

You know what they say about "great minds" and all that...

Dying_-2-_Live
09-18-2009, 10:57 PM
If you think that is funny, you must have never called them.

Someone broke into my uncles car and he caught them in the act and they took off into the bushes... my uncle called the cops... they finally pulled up 2 hours later. JPD ROCKS :sarcasm2:

Lexwhat
09-18-2009, 11:11 PM
I think the District Attorney or someone in his office gets involved when ANY crime is committed. Don't forget this is a NATIONAL embarrassment. This story was all over the country. I'm sure the kids will get some community service. You know the law gets involved for crimes that end up in community service right?

To be honest, I am no type of legal expert. What I do know (I think) is that the DA's *OFFICE* usually reviews most cases and they ultimately decide whether or not to prosecute someone.

What I meant was: I don't see what the DA himself is doing in this situation. Maybe he wants some fame because it's Leodis McKelvin? Seems like it to me. How many spray-paint lawn vandalisms has this guy specifically gotten involved with in the past? You know how many minor property vandalisms happen every day in this country?

I kind of disagree that this is a "national embarrassment." This made front page of ESPN and FoxSports, but that is essentially meaningless. Everytime T.O. opens his mouth, he ends up on the front page of those sites too.

The media is a joke, and often times, so is the justice system.

This is the type of story that anyone who's not a Bills fan will forget about in a few days, IMO.

Anyways, don't think I am condoning what those kids did. They'll probably do 100 hours of community service and get a spanking from their mothers, and that's the end of it.

yordad
09-19-2009, 05:45 PM
Someone broke into my uncles car and he caught them in the act and they took off into the bushes... my uncle called the cops... they finally pulled up 2 hours later. JPD ROCKS :sarcasm2:And then they probably didn't even fill out any paperwork.