PDA

View Full Version : We did it Pat!!!

T-Long
09-17-2009, 06:08 PM
I told you I could get it done baby!!!

Bills cornerback Leodis McKelvin has a message for the two kids who vandalized his lawn.

"Pysch!"

McKelvin said Wednesday that he doesn't want to press charges against the person or persons responsible for spray painting the final score of Monday night's loss to the Patriots and a portrait of Terrell Owens depiction of the male anatomy on McKelvin's grass.

According to WBEN (via BuffaloSportsDaily.com), McKelvin has executed a sworn affidavit indicating that he now wants to press charges.

It's possible that Stefan Djordjevic and Sean Penn's brother who was going to play for USC 'fessed up to the crime in reliance upon McKelvin's declaration that he doesn't want to get anyone arrested. It's unclear whether McKelvin planned all along to drop the hammer, or whether he had a change of heart.

Either way, McKelvin has gone from turning the other cheek to showing those kids the skin of his ass.

LINK (http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2009/09/17/bait-and-switch-from-leodis-mckelvin/)

!Papacrunk!
09-17-2009, 06:22 PM
WOW!

patmoran2006
09-17-2009, 07:02 PM
Good stuff.. Free pub is good pub, and its not like defamed anybody, simply reported facts.

BTW- My personal take-- I would press charges.

BillsWin
09-17-2009, 07:02 PM
good job gentlemen.

YoungEz
09-17-2009, 07:12 PM
I wouldn't press charges as long as they apologized n cut the lawn. Its that simple if you want to be stricter have them cut your lawn once a week for the next month or something.

McKelvin kind of sounds like a dick by switching what he said. Than again could anyone correctly quote him when he speaks?

T-Long
09-17-2009, 07:14 PM
The neighbor already cut his lawn for him. To be honest, these are two 16 year old kids. I did WAY worse when I was a kid as I'm sure most of you did too. Hell we spray painted our cross town rival's football field before a big game. Kids do stupid ****. Half of the people on here want them in jail!!!

HHURRICANE
09-17-2009, 07:19 PM
If he presses charges after all that than he's a big ****ing jerk.

SquishDaFish
09-17-2009, 08:42 PM
Need to press charges and ask the court to have those kids mow the neighborhoods lawns and snow blow driveways for 1 year.

VeggieMan14
09-17-2009, 08:51 PM
they shouldnt get in that much trouble anyway... a couple of kids in my area went to a football field and burnt some of the turf because, and i quote "we were mad." i don't even think they got fined or anything they are just banned from going to football games

SABURZFAN
09-17-2009, 09:47 PM
send 'em to juvy...........

yordad
09-17-2009, 10:17 PM
I don't know why they linked the Buffalo Sports Daily page when they linked WBEN in the next line "he now want to press charges", and theirs was up about an hour earlier. I know you tried to give them credit Pat, but your link was broken. Just thought it was strange, but I'm glad they did. I am rooting for that site/you/you guys.

Anyway, PFT sensationalized it. In the quote I just gave they said "he now wants....." It is not clear whether or not he signed that affidavit the night it happened or today.

He may have signed it the night it happened, then changed his mind prior to speaking with the media the next day.

Another thing I found odd, PTF quotes McKelvin as saying, "I just don't want anyone to get arrested" He didn't say he wasn't pressing charges.

In addition WBEN has his quote different, "didn't want anybody to be arrested".

"Didn't" is past tense, right?

Did anyone hear McKelvin's interview with reporters? Or, do you have a clip?

SABURZFAN
09-18-2009, 07:55 AM
:z: