PDA

View Full Version : My views on the Tampa game

Dying_-2-_Live
09-17-2009, 08:59 PM
Personally... I can see us being timid out of the gate. After a devastating lose AVP and Edwards will be conservative, atleast until we gain back some confidence. Fred Jackson should once again have his way with a defense I see about on the same level as New England's. Look for plenty of runs to the outside and a good chunk of screen passes. Id like to atleast 2-3 passes of over 30 yards, which isnt a tall order by any means with Evans and Owens both ready to "break out".

On the defensive side of things Im expecting to see a lot of blitzing. Im sure this is no surprise to anyone especially Tampa Bay. Leftwich needs to go down and go down often. I see them staying on the ground and throwing short for a majority of the game because of this.

Final score - Buffalo 34 Tampa Bay 17

The Ralph is gonna be crazy all game and the monday night heartbreaker will be, for the most part, forgotten :please:

BillsWin
09-17-2009, 09:02 PM
31-17 Bills. I have a feeling we have more talent and AVP strikes me as the kind of guy that will learn from his mistakes and actually fix them.

Dying_-2-_Live
09-17-2009, 09:05 PM
31-17 Bills. I have a feeling we have more talent and AVP strikes me as the kind of guy that will learn from his mistakes and actually fix them.

very similar predictions :nod:
Id be fine with either outcome :rockout:

Hemlepp53
09-17-2009, 09:34 PM
I do not think the team is timid or shook at all from the loss... if anything i think they now know what they are capable of. I see aVP coming out and killing it early by streching the field and taking shots often. The d backs should ahve a good game. If the front 4 can get the pressure on Leftwich i expect some turn overs. I would like to see more of Maybin with Kelsay in the shape he is in.

Lets show the days of repeating Sunday after Sunday and season after season is over. I NEED THIS....

jimbohastle51
09-17-2009, 09:41 PM
One thing that is for sure is that if T.O. doesnt get hardly anything thrown to him, he wont ignore the media after the game lol. as good as jackson was monday, he will be even better when we get our WRs going.

Dying_-2-_Live
09-18-2009, 10:52 AM
I really hope they come out gunning.... but IDK how comfortable they will be doing that.

HHURRICANE
09-18-2009, 10:55 AM
Van Pel is definately the difference maker here.

I'm expecting a close game that might be disppointing 24-21. But Van-Pelt might really make a difference.

A blow out would really restore some confidnece around here!!

Dying_-2-_Live
09-18-2009, 10:57 AM
Van Pel is definately the difference maker here.

I'm expecting a close game that might be disppointing 24-21. But Van-Pelt might really make a difference.

A blow out would really restore some confidnece around here!!

Exactly... If we go into the game with the same gameplan we used against the Pats it will be a close game. But if Van Pelt decides to take some risks and throw downfield a little more, It has potential to be a BIG win