PDA

View Full Version : Report: Antonio Bryant "Very Likely" To Miss Bills Game

patmoran2006
09-18-2009, 08:37 AM
When the Buffalo Bills take the field against Tampa Bay this Sunday, Terrence McGee and Leodis McKelvin may be able to breath a little easier. I spoke to a reporter out of Tampa this morning and he indicated star wide receiver Antonio Bryant is very likely to miss the game with an ailing left knee. READ MORE (http://www.buffalosportsdaily.com/2009/09/bryantlikelytomiss/)

yordad
09-18-2009, 08:42 AM
Awesome.

psubills62
09-18-2009, 08:45 AM
Don't like to see anyone have an injury, but I'm glad he won't be playing against the Bills. Our CB's should match up very well against their receivers. Just have to keep Kellen Winslow in check for the most part (though not completely...I have him in fantasy football, and my head-to-head opponent has Antonio Bryant).

Meathead
09-18-2009, 08:45 AM
while trying to protect a one point lead with ten second left, mckelvin intercepts a pass and runs eighty yards in the wrong direction, giving the bucs the one point win

stay tuned for next weeks brain damaged play by dr dumb

Pinkerton Security
09-18-2009, 08:46 AM
Don't like to see anyone have an injury, but I'm glad he won't be playing against the Bills. Our CB's should match up very well against their receivers. Just have to keep Kellen Winslow in check for the most part (though not completely...I have him in fantasy football, and my head-to-head opponent has Antonio Bryant).

my thoughts exactly. Winslow is their biggest target now, so lets see if we can keep him down.

Pinkerton Security
09-18-2009, 08:46 AM
while trying to protect a one point lead with ten second left, mckelvin intercepts a pass and runs eighty yards in the wrong direction, giving the bucs the one point win

at least hes a doctor..?:dizzy:

psubills62
09-18-2009, 08:47 AM

What does this have to do with the thread, exactly?

cocamide
09-18-2009, 08:49 AM
That'd be great news for the Bills. Bryant made some sick catches last year. Can't wait for game day.

trapezeus
09-18-2009, 09:05 AM
unless of course this is the game that the bills want to make an allstar out of a nobody. also i recall the last bucs bills game cadillac was a rookie and ran wild.

even though i know the bills have it in them to make antonio bryant's replacement an allstar, i'm still happy that he's not playing.

Thurmal
09-18-2009, 10:05 AM
Good; we won't have to watch McGee get absolutely manhandled by a large, physical receiver for the 237th time in his career.

SABURZFAN
09-18-2009, 12:17 PM
now if the Bills can shut down Tampa's run game, it'll be a little tougher for them to execute a passing attack without their #1 WR.

PECKERWOOD
09-18-2009, 01:17 PM
now if the Bills can shut down Tampa's run game, it'll be a little tougher for them to execute a passing attack without their #1 WR.

Pretty sure that Cadillac had a big game against us a while back, it was when McGayhee was here so it was a long time ago.

patmoran2006
09-18-2009, 01:23 PM
Pretty sure that Cadillac had a big game against us a while back, it was when McGayhee was here so it was a long time ago.
he (cadillac) ran for 128 yards on us in 2005, his second career start.

psubills62
09-18-2009, 01:36 PM
he (cadillac) ran for 128 yards on us in 2005, his second career start.

I could be wrong, but I don't think we were the only ones he tore up. He was rookie of the year, after all.

PECKERWOOD
09-18-2009, 01:42 PM
Yup, he was very promising his rookie year but injuries have ruined him.

yordad
09-18-2009, 05:46 PM
Put Scott on Winslow the whole game and let's cruise. Keep Ellison playing the run, and not the pass. If Watson can score 2 TDs on Ellison in a 2 minute span, I don't want him near Winslow.