PDA

View Full Version : Playoffs or bust!!!

HHURRICANE
09-18-2009, 03:02 PM
The Bills have done it again. Instead of allowing me to do something more constructive this weekend I will be sitting at some sports bar watching them.

If they win, and win big this weekend, than the Bills better start thinking about serioulsy making the playoffs. I've waited way too long to end up at 7-9 again.

We need some of those wins we never get. The ones against team with winning records. The Saints would be a good start in week 3.

I am done watching games for the potential. If this is the product than get Ws.

ddaryl
09-18-2009, 03:05 PM
Your preaching to the choir here...

however I say as long as Jauwrong is our coach we'll come up short

HHURRICANE
09-18-2009, 03:09 PM
Your preaching to the choir here...

however I say as long as Jauwrong is our coach we'll come up short

I don't want to hear how we played well based on a new line, blah, blah, blah....

I have had it with the "we'll be better next year based on this year" excuse.

Bufftp
09-18-2009, 03:13 PM
what are playoffs?

bigbry
09-18-2009, 03:15 PM
what are playoffs?

A place where Miami gets blown out.

Joe Fo Sho
09-18-2009, 03:34 PM
The Bills have done it again. Instead of allowing me to do something more constructive this weekend I will be sitting at some sports bar watching them.

If they win, and win big this weekend, than the Bills better start thinking about serioulsy making the playoffs. I've waited way too long to end up at 7-9 again.

We need some of those wins we never get. The ones against team with winning records. The Saints would be a good start in week 3.

I am done watching games for the potential. If this is the product than get Ws.

I couldn't agree more, however I've been saying the same thing since we drafted Losman... Unfortunately, you can say whatever want about must wins, but when the Bills find a way to 'bust', I have a feeling I'll be in the same boat next year as I am this year...

ddaryl
09-18-2009, 03:44 PM
I don't want to hear how we played well based on a new line, blah, blah, blah....

I have had it with the "we'll be better next year based on this year" excuse.

and IMHO that only can change when we get a real coach who is capable of inspiring our guys and demonstating confidence, while showing a capablility to make changes and calls that Jauwrong simply can not do and does not...

bottom line I don't think we are a playoff team because of our HC :mybills:

HHURRICANE
09-18-2009, 03:55 PM
To the point of the two previous posts Edwards got his first full year last year and a #2 WR this year. The FO rearranging the o-line is their call so no excuses.

My point is that it doesn't take 4 years to rebuild so this is their year.

The offense and defense doesn't need more time.

Ngxtreme13
09-19-2009, 02:34 AM
i used to think buffalo would riot if the bills won the superbowl...
now im starting to think buffalo would riot if the bills make the playoffs

jamze132
09-19-2009, 01:48 PM
:deadhorse: