X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HHURRICANE
    • Mar 2005

Playoffs or bust!!!

The Bills have done it again. Instead of allowing me to do something more constructive this weekend I will be sitting at some sports bar watching them.

If they win, and win big this weekend, than the Bills better start thinking about serioulsy making the playoffs. I've waited way too long to end up at 7-9 again.

We need some of those wins we never get. The ones against team with winning records. The Saints would be a good start in week 3.

I am done watching games for the potential. If this is the product than get Ws.
  • ddaryl
    Everything I post is sexual inuendo
    • Jan 2005

Re: Playoffs or bust!!!

Your preaching to the choir here...

however I say as long as Jauwrong is our coach we'll come up short

Comment

• HHURRICANE
      • Mar 2005

Originally posted by ddaryl
      Your preaching to the choir here...

however I say as long as Jauwrong is our coach we'll come up short
      I don't want to hear how we played well based on a new line, blah, blah, blah....

I have had it with the "we'll be better next year based on this year" excuse.

Comment

• Bufftp
        Hi Dave!

Administrator Emeritus
        • Jul 2002

what are playoffs?
        Photobucket

In the end, there are only three liberal archetypes: The fools, the beneficiaries and the crooks.
        "If you build a man a fire, he'll be warm for a day, but if you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life"
        Optyimus Ignorus Realityious!

"Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, to assure the survival and the success of liberty.
        - John F. Kennedy, January 20, 1961

To live in the presence of great truths and eternal laws,
        to be led by permanent ideals -
        that is what keeps a man patient
        when the world ignores him,
        and calm and unspoiled when the world praises him. -- Honore De Balzac

Comment

• bigbry
          • Aug 2002

Originally posted by Bufftp
          what are playoffs?
          A place where Miami gets blown out.

Comment

• Joe Fo Sho
            Making Spirits Bright
            • Mar 2006

Originally posted by HHURRICANE
            The Bills have done it again. Instead of allowing me to do something more constructive this weekend I will be sitting at some sports bar watching them.

If they win, and win big this weekend, than the Bills better start thinking about serioulsy making the playoffs. I've waited way too long to end up at 7-9 again.

We need some of those wins we never get. The ones against team with winning records. The Saints would be a good start in week 3.

I am done watching games for the potential. If this is the product than get Ws.
            I couldn't agree more, however I've been saying the same thing since we drafted Losman... Unfortunately, you can say whatever want about must wins, but when the Bills find a way to 'bust', I have a feeling I'll be in the same boat next year as I am this year...

Comment

• ddaryl
              Everything I post is sexual inuendo
              • Jan 2005

Originally posted by HHURRICANE
              I don't want to hear how we played well based on a new line, blah, blah, blah....

I have had it with the "we'll be better next year based on this year" excuse.
              and IMHO that only can change when we get a real coach who is capable of inspiring our guys and demonstating confidence, while showing a capablility to make changes and calls that Jauwrong simply can not do and does not...

bottom line I don't think we are a playoff team because of our HC :mybills:

Comment

• HHURRICANE
                • Mar 2005

To the point of the two previous posts Edwards got his first full year last year and a #2 WR this year. The FO rearranging the o-line is their call so no excuses.

My point is that it doesn't take 4 years to rebuild so this is their year.

The offense and defense doesn't need more time.

Comment

• Ngxtreme13
                  • Aug 2005

i used to think buffalo would riot if the bills won the superbowl...
                  now im starting to think buffalo would riot if the bills make the playoffs

Comment

• jamze132
                    Don’t hate…
                    • Jun 2003

:

Comment

Working...
                    X