PDA

View Full Version : What is everyone's plan for this weekend?

BillsWin
09-19-2009, 08:13 AM
Once again, I have off work and I am ready to watch the Bills. Sadly, I have yet to fork over the money for direct tv, because cable down here is pretty cheap and I get alot of channels for free because they put a hole in my wall once and I complained. (That is a story for another time.)

So I have decided to get various NFL fans together and have convinced them that going out and watching the Bills would be much more fun than the tedious task of catching up on some paperwork while watching teams we don't like play all because the networks deem those games more exciting to the general public in the mid-west.

So, we will be headed to a local sports bar and order some sub-par wings (I miss Buffalo...) drink until we flirt with the waitress and watch some Bills, Ravens, Jets, Raiders and Steelers football. We will make a day of it.

I will dawn my Owens throwback and cheer for a win. Oh, did I mention that we are purposely choosing a bar and grill that the Bucs backers use? :funny:

So what are your plans?

yordad
09-19-2009, 08:30 AM
I bet you will get great service with no one else in the bar. I mean, how many Bucs fans are there in the "midwest"? 5?

BillsWin
09-19-2009, 08:33 AM
I bet you will get great service with no one else in the bar. I mean, how many Bucs fans are there in the "midwest"? 5?

apparently quite a few. I spoke with the owner and he said he gets alot of Tampa fans and also alot of Bears fans. He mentioned that Detroit fans used to line up but theyve tapered off the past few years.

He says that two Bills fans come in every other week or so during the season. so :idunno: should be fun.

BillsFanInMass
09-19-2009, 08:48 AM
once again ill be working during the bills game and i will watch it on tivo when i get home from pennsylvania on friday . Its just not the same watchin a game that you already know the outcome of.

clumping platelets
09-19-2009, 09:33 AM
I'll be at the BillsZone tailgate party and will be in the stands with :eb:

:help:

mybills
09-19-2009, 09:55 AM
I have to volunteer at an art festival till about 2:00, then home to watch the games..I heard the Bills is televised in RI. :idunno: If not, I'll go watch at the Bills Backers Bar.

shelby
09-19-2009, 10:12 AM
My husband and i will be watching on our 46" HD flatscreen while consuming adult beverages.

casdhf
09-19-2009, 10:21 AM
My husband and i will be watching on our 46" HD flatscreen while consuming adult beverages.You shouldn't divulge your husband's size, Shelby.

yordad
09-19-2009, 11:03 AM
Well, I guess, I will share what I am doing if anyone cares.

First I am waking with a hangover.

Then, if my twisted ankle feels up to par, I am playing a flag football game. I will not be playing CB, because I cannot follow a WR with this bum foot, but I think I will still have enough in me to play WR, at least like a possession receiver.

Then I am visiting my Grandmother and Mother. It is their Birthdays. Yes, my G-ma had my Mom on my G-ma's B-day.

I'm taking them an ice cream cake and Johnny's Lunch hotdogs.

Then I am having some friends over to watch some football on my big screen.

Then I will probably do some high fiving while they all slowly file out.

Then get on here and listen to what yall have to say.

Then go to bed.

Dying_-2-_Live
09-19-2009, 11:07 AM

Then, if my twisted ankle feels up to par, I am playing a flag football game. I will not be playing CB, because I cannot follow a WR with this bum foot, but I think I will still have enough in me to play WR, at least like a possession receiver.

Then I am visiting my Grandmother and Mother. It is their Birthdays. Yes, my G-ma had my Mom on my G-ma's B-day.

Then go to bed.

Ill be missing the first 15-20 minutes of the game unfortunately. But after that ill be watching us win. Celebrate a little. Get on here. And do some homework.
Johnny's Lunch = :xtreme:

BillsWin
09-19-2009, 11:09 AM

Then go to bed.

:cheers:

BuffaloBillsStampede
09-19-2009, 11:30 AM
Heading to Buffalo at 3 with 8 friends and partying all night then more of the same tomorrow. I will be on the field before kickoff so look for the guy in the bathrobe and mohawk!

jamze132
09-19-2009, 01:35 PM
European Army VS Air Force Golf tourney...

The last buffalo fan
09-19-2009, 01:54 PM
Watch Marquez fight tonight. Watch the wifey get drunk while I can't drink. Give the kids driving lessons tomorrow morning. Prepare some snacks and beg my Doctor to have at least a couple of beers for the game! :ill: :pray:

:gobills:

Slim
09-19-2009, 01:57 PM
I will be at ralph Wilsons tailgate party with all the bills 50th team. And I got a pregame lockerroom pass. I'm sitting on the 50 yard line 11 rows up.

patmoran2006
09-19-2009, 01:59 PM
I'll be at the Ralph, and I'm going to host a live chat immediately following the game (hint-- come join in!)

Hemlepp53
09-19-2009, 02:27 PM
9am yard work - Cut Grass, Edge, Trim Shrubs, Clean Patio, Paint Mailbox - Get Sun Burnt
12pm shower and stuff my face
1pm - 4pm watch the games on TV and NFL RedZone
4pm - lose my voice and watch the Bills Win the Home Opener

GO BILLS!!!