PDA

View Full Version : Postgame poll

shelby
09-20-2009, 06:59 PM
Be sure to visit the front page and vote for your choice of player of the game!

http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/../2004/gfx/images/ballotbox.gif <script language="JavaScript"> <!-- function OptionChecked() { var i; for (i = 0; i < document.frmPoll.radPoll.length; i++) if (document.frmPoll.radPoll[i].checked) return true; alert("You must select what you want to vote for!"); return false; } function results() { var url = "id=1"; window.open('./results.php?' +url,'results','width=146,height=375,menubar=no,scrollbars=no,toolbar=no,location=no,directories=no,resizable=yes,top=0,left=0'); } //--> </script> <table bgcolor="#18255c" border="0" bordercolor="#000000" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="0" width="137"><tbody><tr bgcolor="#18255c"> <td bgcolor="#18255c">
Who was the player of the game agains the Bucs?
</td> </tr> <tr bgcolor="#18255c"> <td bgcolor="#18255c" width="100%"> <form method="post" action="./vote.php" onsubmit="return OptionChecked();" name="frmPoll">
<input name="radPoll" value="1" type="radio"> Fred Jackson
<input name="radPoll" value="2" type="radio"> Kyle Williams
<input name="radPoll" value="3" type="radio"> Donte Whitner
<input name="radPoll" value="4" type="radio"> Trent Edwards
<input name="radPoll" value="5" type="radio"> Terrell Owens
<input name="radPoll" value="6" type="radio"> Other
<input name="id" value="1" type="hidden">
<center>
<input value="Vote Now" name="Submit" style="font-family: verdana,arial,sans-serif; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 10px; line-height: normal; font-size-adjust: none; font-stretch: normal;" type="submit"> </center> </form> <center> Poll Results (javascript:results())</center></td></tr></tbody></table>
http://www.billszone.com/

Dujek
09-21-2009, 02:44 AM
Jackson was brilliant, but Kyle Williams was in the Bucs backfield on almost every play, and he caused so many problems for them that I lost count.

After the amount of stick our d-line has got for not being able to get pressure they finally showed something yesterday, and Williams was the main protaganist.

yordad
09-21-2009, 07:28 AM
The poll doesn't work for me.

SABURZFAN
09-21-2009, 07:44 AM
:z:

mybills
09-21-2009, 08:10 AM
Too many of them played consistently. Trent, Jackson, Williams, McGee, Scott, Corner, Lindell...