PDA

View Full Version : Jim Kelly & Bruce Smith

chubluv
09-20-2009, 09:04 PM
Why weren't Bruce or Jimbo not there today? I know Tasker was working for CBS calling a game, but where were the other 2 guys.

billsTOfan
09-20-2009, 09:06 PM
Jimbo had enough last week!

Ebenezer
09-20-2009, 09:07 PM
Isn't Jim doing a pre-game show for ESPN?

Michael82
09-20-2009, 11:21 PM
Isn't Jim doing a pre-game show for ESPN?
That makes sense then. I could have sworn I saw Jimbo at the Ralph today before the game...but must have left before it started.

SABURZFAN
09-21-2009, 08:19 AM
it wouldn't surprise me if they were out boozing it up somewhere.

G Wolly
09-21-2009, 10:13 AM
I walked past Jim in the fieldhouse on my way to the little boys room :)

don137
09-21-2009, 11:12 AM
Yea, Kelly was in the fieldhouse before the game signing autographs and pictures for a VIP event. He left the fieldhouse around 2:30. When someone called him over and ask if he can sign autographs to fans not at the VIP area he said he can't because he has to go to another event.

DraftBoy
09-21-2009, 11:14 AM
Hopefully they were sitting around drinking beer and eating wings.

don137
09-21-2009, 11:28 AM
I was on the same plane as Kent Hull both up to Buffalo and back to Charlotte this morning. He was in first class as my son and I got on the plane. As we waited to get to our seats he looked up at me and I said 'good morning Kent." He smiled and said good morning. I told him I took my son up to the Ralph for his first game there for his 10th birthday. He reached his hand out to my son, shook his hand and said "happy birthday buddy." It made my sons day.

Also, at the airport Holiday Inn after the game I was having a few drinks and Reggie McKenzie came in. The guy I flew up with said he always stays there when he comes into town and knows him from just talking to him at the bar over the years. We talked to him for a while. He didn't even know his picture was on yesterday's ticket. we got our picture taken with him and he signed the ticket for my son.

mybills
09-21-2009, 12:16 PM
I was on the same plane as Kent Hull both up to Buffalo and back to Charlotte this morning. He was in first class as my son and I got on the plane. As we waited to get to our seats he looked up at me and I said 'good morning Kent." He smiled and said good morning. I told him I took my son up to the Ralph for his first game there for his 10th birthday. He reached his hand out to my son, shook his hand and said "happy birthday buddy." It made my sons day.

Also, at the airport Holiday Inn after the game I was having a few drinks and Reggie McKenzie came in. The guy I flew up with said he always stays there when he comes into town and knows him from just talking to him at the bar over the years. We talked to him for a while. He didn't even know his picture was on yesterday's ticket. we got our picture taken with him and he signed the ticket for my son.
Sweet! :up: