PDA

View Full Version : 1st home opener in a while

tampabay25690
09-20-2009, 10:05 PM
All I have to say is WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW...
I haven't been home for a home opener in about 6 years and it was all I expected..
Had a party of 30 and we had a blast..
Im absoulutely hammered as I type this but there is know tailgate or NFL experience that will ever top the BILLS........................

Great time and are flight on Jet Blue at 8:30 am will come to short back to TAMPA.

GO BILLS.......

BillsWin
09-20-2009, 10:13 PM
I wish I could have been there. I would be drunk as well had it not been for the slow service at the bar my friends and I watched the game at. It was taking half an hour to get one beer so we ended up giving up ordering them. It was packed. Funny story, there were 15 or so Tampa fans and like 8 of us and we all started yelling at eachother in the third quarter and they were saying they were going to come back. I told them, if you comeback I will pay your tab. If we win, you pay ours.

Deal.

So the end of the game comes around and we go looking for our little friends. They were all walking out.

That is just plain disrespectful. Bar etiquette requires all bets and/or agreements to be paid in full.

Oh well, good win for the Bills. Next week will be tough.

tampabay25690
09-20-2009, 10:15 PM
Was a fun game..

Michael82
09-20-2009, 10:43 PM
Where the hell were you?!?! I was really disappointed. I wanted to see ya, but you never showed up for our Zone tailgate. :(

CuseJetsFan83
09-20-2009, 10:56 PM
then only thing i do admit to not being a bills fan, the opener a few years ago was fun as hell, especially the night before at that bar in depew or wherever it was.

have fun savoring this victory, because next week will be, interesting to say the least

tampabay25690
09-20-2009, 11:11 PM
Where the hell were you?!?! I was really disappointed. I wanted to see ya, but you never showed up for our Zone tailgate. :(

Mikey I had a huge party myself..
Lot 1 between pole 5 and 6...
Wasted............
Was hard to go anywhere I had friends all over coming by and messaging...

Michael82
09-20-2009, 11:16 PM
Mikey I had a huge party myself..
Lot 1 between pole 5 and 6...
Wasted............
Was hard to go anywhere I had friends all over coming by and messaging...
Oh man...I wish I knew that. We were all in lot 1. I would have wandered over there. :doh:

tampabay25690
09-20-2009, 11:19 PM
Mikey FACEBOOK????
I thought you guys were on the other side of the stadium near clubhouse??

tampabay25690
09-20-2009, 11:20 PM
Oh man...I wish I knew that. We were all in lot 1. I would have wandered over there. :doh:

If I knew that I would have came over....

Michael82
09-20-2009, 11:25 PM
Mikey FACEBOOK????
I thought you guys were on the other side of the stadium near clubhouse??
No...didn't you see the map I sent you? We were in the lot where the pinto is. That's our usual spot... Lot 1.

Michael82
09-20-2009, 11:26 PM
If I knew that I would have came over....
yup, apparently there was bad communication. :doh: Oh well. Maybe next year....

http://www.fites.net/pride/billszone/RWS.gif

SABURZFAN
09-21-2009, 09:47 AM
i tried to avoid Mikey at Brunner's but the place wasn't big enough. :couch: :snicker:

BAM
09-21-2009, 10:01 AM
All I have to say is WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW...
I haven't been home for a home opener in about 6 years and it was all I expected..
Had a party of 30 and we had a blast..
Im absoulutely hammered as I type this but there is know tailgate or NFL experience that will ever top the BILLS........................

Great time and are flight on Jet Blue at 8:30 am will come to short back to TAMPA.

GO BILLS.......

Bills home openers are one of my favorite days of the entire year. Just above Thanksgiving and below Christmas.

Dr. Pepper
09-21-2009, 10:09 AM
it felt great to be back watching the game at the ralph. Bills fans are definitely the best, but they can be the worst too. i saw several instances of harassment and drunken idiocy that made me cringe. its too bad a few morons have to give the thousands of quality fans a bad name.

BAM
09-21-2009, 10:26 AM
it felt great to be back watching the game at the ralph. Bills fans are definitely the best, but they can be the worst too. i saw several instances of harassment and drunken idiocy that made me cringe. its too bad a few morons have to give the thousands of quality fans a bad name.

Happens everywhere though. Been to several other stadiums and it's the same. Anytime 70-100,000 people get together like that, there's bound to be a percentage of idiots.

The last buffalo fan
09-21-2009, 10:42 AM
:ill: If the Bills ever play an opener at Mexico, I'll be there for sure!! :beers: