PDA

View Full Version : TO's Latest Tweet is Classy

billsTOfan
09-20-2009, 10:50 PM
How bout those Bills!!! Nt my best game but we pulled it out!!

BillsWin
09-20-2009, 10:51 PM

he was pretty upset with himself after that drop. I think he is alot classier than espn or fans of other teams really give him credit for.

Hes been pretty stand up since becoming a Bill in my opinion.

Michael82
09-20-2009, 10:52 PM
Wow...so is he actually taking blame for that horrible drop? That's good to hear because Trent had a perfect pass in his hands there.

Beastie Bills
09-20-2009, 11:16 PM
I was at the game, and the crowd made me absolutely sick after he dropped that ball. They were booing him, quite loudly.

Seriously people. He's gonna drop some balls. That's the price you pay for having an elite receiver at a low price on your small-market team. He more than makes up for his drops with his catches, his blocks, and the fact that he draws so much attention from our run game.

SeatownBillsFan21
09-20-2009, 11:34 PM
Dude gets PAID to catch that pass no excuses for that yeah hes gonna drop a few but there is no excuse for that drop none what so ever..

BillsWin
09-20-2009, 11:36 PM
one of my buddies put it this way during the game. "1 out of 5 times he'll drop the ball. But I tell you what, who would you prefer throwing the ball to on a crucial third down play? Plus the guy is worth 10+ touchdowns. Just get him the ball."

SeatownBillsFan21
09-20-2009, 11:38 PM
Yeah Trent needs to get him the ball a lot more than what we saw today.

Billz_fan
09-20-2009, 11:39 PM
He is gonna drop passes. Just like Fred Jackson is gonna fumble and Trent is gonna throw picks.

The fact that somebody gets paid to catch or carry the ball is irrelevant when it comes to drops, fumbles, picks etc.

BillsWin
09-20-2009, 11:42 PM
He is gonna drop passes. Just like Fred Jackson is gonna fumble and Trent is gonna throw picks.

The fact that somebody gets paid to catch or carry the ball is irrelevant when it comes to drops, fumbles, picks etc.

right. They just gotta have a short memory and make up for it. just like T.O did. that TD was sweet.

Mr. Miyagi
09-21-2009, 04:21 AM
Wow...so is he actually taking blame for that horrible drop? That's good to hear because Trent had a perfect pass in his hands there.
Oh he knew right away. After that drop he yelled across the field to Trent and pointed to himself saying "MY BAD! MY BAD!"

jmb1099
09-21-2009, 05:25 AM
thought he made up for it with that beautiful td catch...

Luisito23
09-21-2009, 06:52 AM
thought he made up for it with that beautiful td catch...

TO is good with me.

JD
09-21-2009, 01:40 PM
I was at the game, and the crowd made me absolutely sick after he dropped that ball. They were booing him, quite loudly.

Seriously people. He's gonna drop some balls. That's the price you pay for having an elite receiver at a low price on your small-market team. He more than makes up for his drops with his catches, his blocks, and the fact that he draws so much attention from our run game.

Wahh wahhhh wahhhh.. oh em geee, they booed a guy who averages 100K per catch.. man, he must have one ****ty life

HHURRICANE
09-21-2009, 01:56 PM
Yeah Trent needs to get him the ball a lot more than what we saw today.

Yeah, hitting TO and Evans in the hands on the deep ball isn't good enough. Trent needs to catch the ball for them as well.

Edwards 4 for 4 on perfect deep balls. Evan 1 for 2. Owens 1 for 2.

TigerJ
09-21-2009, 03:20 PM
Buffalo signed him as a free agent knowing full well he has a reputation for dropping an easy pass on occasion. They did so because they also know that he is a big, strong, athletic, and still pretty fast WR who can make pro bowl cornerbacks look like scrubs when he's on his game. I didn't boo him any more than I booed Leodis McKelvin, which is to say not at all.

madness
09-21-2009, 03:22 PM
salmaiorana (http://twitter.com/salmaiorana) Well folks, now we know what you're talking about - TO blew off media after first 2 games, and did it again today in locker room. Very niceabout 3 hours ago (http://twitter.com/salmaiorana/status/4151095756) from web

:cry: poor baby.

BuffaloRanger
09-21-2009, 03:33 PM
I booed McKelvin. And will continue to do so. Not for not taking a knee. Not for running it back. But for fighting for an extra 2 feet with a guy on his back and a coverage team desperate to strip the ball. I can understand a fumble on a hard hit. Not fighting for an extra half-yard.

That's Kick Return 101. He can't make up for it.

Of course his teammates are supportive because they know if not for him it would have been their fumble or pick on that last drive that lost the game.

The King
09-21-2009, 03:37 PM
his latest tweet.

LOOKS LIKE DALLAS HAS A T.R PROBLEM NOT A T.O PROBLEM

ddaryl
09-21-2009, 03:47 PM
Pretty Weird to say it, but Buffalo might be the perfect place for TO. He's been beat down by the media, and he comes to a football town that is starved for a little excitement and can't get good media coverage anyways.

We'll see how this progresses... but his prescence is definitley opening things up for our O...

Jersey1031
09-21-2009, 03:53 PM
best TO tweet of all...

"Man ws the Ralph rockin 2day!! Cn't wait til next!! Gonna b a good 1! Lovin trent more & more!! Watchin nfl primetime!"

Goobylal
09-21-2009, 03:56 PM
I booed McKelvin. And will continue to do so. Not for not taking a knee. Not for running it back. But for fighting for an extra 2 feet with a guy on his back and a coverage team desperate to strip the ball. I can understand a fumble on a hard hit. Not fighting for an extra half-yard.

That's Kick Return 101. He can't make up for it.

Of course his teammates are supportive because they know if not for him it would have been their fumble or pick on that last drive that lost the game.
I fault him for a) not running to either sideline instead of straight up the middle, b) not having 2 hands on the football, and c) fighting for extra yards. It was a dumb play, reminiscent of Nate Clements going for the INT instead of knocking the ball down against the Jimmy Smith of the Jags in the season opener in 2004. That loss cost the Bills the playoffs that year.:madmad:

yordad
09-21-2009, 03:57 PM
Yeah, hitting TO and Evans in the hands on the deep ball isn't good enough. Trent needs to catch the ball for them as well.

Edwards 4 for 4 on perfect deep balls. Evan 1 for 2. Owens 1 for 2.Why do you keep saying that????? Evans dropped none, and one of those deep Trent Passes to Lee was a straight up duck.

Dr. Lecter
09-21-2009, 03:58 PM

Edwards 4 for 4 on perfect deep balls. Evan 1 for 2. Owens 1 for 2.

People have asked you a couple of times, and I will do so again:

When did Evans drop a pass? If you are talking about the pass in the tunnel endzone it was tipped/deflected by the Tampa DB and was not a drop.

Can you clear that up and stop avoiding the question?

BAM
09-21-2009, 04:38 PM
Can you clear that up and stop avoiding the question?
I haven't re-watched the game yet but I do remember watching the replays and am almost positive I remember seeing the same thing.

I'd be interested in hearing how that counts as a drop too. Looked to me like a pretty good play by the DB.

trapezeus
09-21-2009, 04:43 PM

it wasn't only the fans. did you see Stroud's reaction in one of the replays. he jumped about 10 feet off the ground.

TO knows he should have had that ball. you'd have to be a complete jackass to tell say that it was someone else's fault he dropped it.

We know he isn't the most surehanded guy, but that one was ridiculous. Thank god he could make up for it in the same game. becuse that kind of thing will fester.

BillsWin
09-21-2009, 06:31 PM
best TO tweet of all...

"Man ws the Ralph rockin 2day!! Cn't wait til next!! Gonna b a good 1! Lovin trent more & more!! Watchin nfl primetime!"

:D