• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • billsTOfan
    Also know as "The Popcorn"
    • Jul 2009

TO's Latest Tweet is Classy

How bout those Bills!!! Nt my best game but we pulled it out!!
  • BillsWin
    man amongst boys
    • Oct 2008

Re: TO's Latest Tweet is Classy

Originally posted by billsTOfan
    he was pretty upset with himself after that drop. I think he is alot classier than espn or fans of other teams really give him credit for.

Hes been pretty stand up since becoming a Bill in my opinion.
    I am The Batman.

Comment

• Michael82
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by billsTOfan
      Wow...so is he actually taking blame for that horrible drop? That's good to hear because Trent had a perfect pass in his hands there.

Comment

• Beastie Bills
        Senior Zoner
        • Mar 2009

I was at the game, and the crowd made me absolutely sick after he dropped that ball. They were booing him, quite loudly.

Seriously people. He's gonna drop some balls. That's the price you pay for having an elite receiver at a low price on your small-market team. He more than makes up for his drops with his catches, his blocks, and the fact that he draws so much attention from our run game.

Comment

• SeatownBillsFan21
          • Mar 2004

Dude gets PAID to catch that pass no excuses for that yeah hes gonna drop a few but there is no excuse for that drop none what so ever..

Comment

• BillsWin
            man amongst boys
            • Oct 2008

one of my buddies put it this way during the game. "1 out of 5 times he'll drop the ball. But I tell you what, who would you prefer throwing the ball to on a crucial third down play? Plus the guy is worth 10+ touchdowns. Just get him the ball."
            I am The Batman.

Comment

• SeatownBillsFan21
              • Mar 2004

Yeah Trent needs to get him the ball a lot more than what we saw today.

Comment

• Billz_fan
                • Jan 2003

He is gonna drop passes. Just like Fred Jackson is gonna fumble and Trent is gonna throw picks.

The fact that somebody gets paid to catch or carry the ball is irrelevant when it comes to drops, fumbles, picks etc.
                The Polian Curse

"They're a very special group of men. Cherish them, you will not see their like again."

February 4, 1993 Bill Polian at his closing press conferance after being dismissed as GM of the Buffalo Bills by Ralph Wilson.

Comment

• BillsWin
                  man amongst boys
                  • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Billz_fan
                  He is gonna drop passes. Just like Fred Jackson is gonna fumble and Trent is gonna throw picks.

The fact that somebody gets paid to catch or carry the ball is irrelevant when it comes to drops, fumbles, picks etc.
                  right. They just gotta have a short memory and make up for it. just like T.O did. that TD was sweet.
                  I am The Batman.

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
                    Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

Originally posted by Mikey82
                    Wow...so is he actually taking blame for that horrible drop? That's good to hear because Trent had a perfect pass in his hands there.
                    Oh he knew right away. After that drop he yelled across the field to Trent and pointed to himself saying "MY BAD! MY BAD!"

Comment

• jmb1099
                      • Sep 2004

thought he made up for it with that beautiful td catch...

Comment

• Luisito23
                        Men Have Superbowl Gold, Legends Have Platinum Hearts!!!
                        • Apr 2003

Originally posted by jmb1099
                        thought he made up for it with that beautiful td catch...

TO is good with me.
                        "Expect rejection, but expect more to overcome it."
                        ***Marv Levy.***

"Coach Levy is one of the most inspirational people that I have ever known."
                        ***Thurman Thomas.***

"You're not going to find a more classier, down-to-Earth person away from the field than Marv Levy. He's a guy who's pretty much made me what I am today as far as a professional player and a person."
                        ***Jim Kelly***

Marv Levy's Website

Comment

• JD
                          Sabres Zone
                          • Sep 2003

Originally posted by Beastie Bills
                          I was at the game, and the crowd made me absolutely sick after he dropped that ball. They were booing him, quite loudly.

Seriously people. He's gonna drop some balls. That's the price you pay for having an elite receiver at a low price on your small-market team. He more than makes up for his drops with his catches, his blocks, and the fact that he draws so much attention from our run game.
                          Wahh wahhhh wahhhh.. oh em geee, they booed a guy who averages 100K per catch.. man, he must have one ****ty life
                          “You hold a players only meeting and get each guy to stand up and say what he can bring to the table... and if he doesn't, you punch him in the face.” ~~ Harry Neale, on how to fix the Sabres season.

Comment

• HHURRICANE
                            • Mar 2005

Originally posted by SeatownBillsFan21
                            Yeah Trent needs to get him the ball a lot more than what we saw today.

Yeah, hitting TO and Evans in the hands on the deep ball isn't good enough. Trent needs to catch the ball for them as well.

Edwards 4 for 4 on perfect deep balls. Evan 1 for 2. Owens 1 for 2.

Comment

• TigerJ
                              • Jul 2002

Buffalo signed him as a free agent knowing full well he has a reputation for dropping an easy pass on occasion. They did so because they also know that he is a big, strong, athletic, and still pretty fast WR who can make pro bowl cornerbacks look like scrubs when he's on his game. I didn't boo him any more than I booed Leodis McKelvin, which is to say not at all.
                              I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

Working...
                              X