PDA

View Full Version : Kyle Williams played a heluva a game

ddaryl
09-21-2009, 08:18 AM
I haven't seen many posts throwing a Kudos to Kyle Williams. Even thought Tampas starting center was out Kyle looked explosive out there. He sliced throught he OL a few times and almost intercepted a snap on the one play.

Overall our DL played well. I just thought Kyle deserves a little Billszone love for his performance on Sunday...

Mitchell was also a beast but we've seen Mitchell look like a football stud one week and unable to make much of impact the next...

Whitner gets a tip of the hat too.. For all the grief he gets from fans he was definitely playing a solid game and making some good plays for us.

Much of the D had their soild momnets.. They'll need a repeat of that next week if we have any chance

In fact next week goes along way towards determinign if we are playoff worthy

justasportsfan
09-21-2009, 08:31 AM
He was a beast. Whitners INT/TD was a result of Kyle breaking a double team and getting pressure on Leftwich. Don't know why Stroud is not getting more pressure when Kyle is double teamed

Tatonka
09-21-2009, 09:37 AM
kyle has been a consistent force for us but has never gotten much love. he did play the best game i have seen from him as a pro yesterday. he dominated much of the game including whitners INT and on the 4th and 1 stop.

yordad
09-21-2009, 10:00 AM
I think that center thought Leftwich was in shotgun on that one snap.

Michael82
09-21-2009, 10:17 AM
Kyle is so damn underrated. He's one of our best defensive linemen almost every week. I love the way he plays. He always plays with so much intensity and does a great job getting pressure and getting to the RB.

ddaryl
09-21-2009, 10:21 AM
Kyle is so damn underrated. He's one of our best defensive linemen almost every week. I love the way he plays. He always plays with so much intensity and does a great job getting pressure and getting to the RB.

IF He keeps playing the way he has these 1st 2 games ... dare I say probowl consideration...

Probowl players have an impact on games.. I am hoping he is a disruptor against NO and gets into Brees face often. We will need him to be

yordad
09-21-2009, 10:33 AM
I think Williams led the league in tackles for a 4-3 DT last year. Or at least was near the top. No joke.

It might have been due to Stroud getting doubled though.

Jan Reimers
09-21-2009, 11:08 AM
Williams is one of our few "high motor" guys who isn't stuck in neutral most of the time.

TheBrownBear
09-21-2009, 11:15 AM
Guy is a beast.

HHURRICANE
09-21-2009, 02:23 PM
Mikey got it right. The Bills get it wrong alot. London Fletcher is another player that didn't get much repsect around here.

ddaryl
09-21-2009, 02:26 PM
I think Kyle is not underrated any more.. It seems to me people are taking notice..

Where's McCargo... ?

mysticsoto
09-21-2009, 02:45 PM
I think Kyle is not underrated any more.. It seems to me people are taking notice..

Where's McCargo... ?

Probably gone after this year unless he really turns it around. Replaced with a 1st rd draft pick in this strong DT class...