• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ddaryl
    Everything I post is sexual inuendo
    • Jan 2005

Kyle Williams played a heluva a game

I haven't seen many posts throwing a Kudos to Kyle Williams. Even thought Tampas starting center was out Kyle looked explosive out there. He sliced throught he OL a few times and almost intercepted a snap on the one play.

Overall our DL played well. I just thought Kyle deserves a little Billszone love for his performance on Sunday...

Mitchell was also a beast but we've seen Mitchell look like a football stud one week and unable to make much of impact the next...

Whitner gets a tip of the hat too.. For all the grief he gets from fans he was definitely playing a solid game and making some good plays for us.

Much of the D had their soild momnets.. They'll need a repeat of that next week if we have any chance

In fact next week goes along way towards determinign if we are playoff worthy
    Last edited by ddaryl; 09-21-2009, 08:19 AM.

• justasportsfan
    • Jul 2002

Re: Kyle Williams played a heluva a game

He was a beast. Whitners INT/TD was a result of Kyle breaking a double team and getting pressure on Leftwich. Don't know why Stroud is not getting more pressure when Kyle is double teamed
    sacrifice1
    https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• Tatonka
      • Jul 2002

kyle has been a consistent force for us but has never gotten much love. he did play the best game i have seen from him as a pro yesterday. he dominated much of the game including whitners INT and on the 4th and 1 stop.
      "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• yordad
        • Dec 2007

I think that center thought Leftwich was in shotgun on that one snap.
        "Heck, now I am glad his overrated arce made the pro bowl, else we would have only got a 3rd." ~ yordad

"I've just been hit with a piece of sky. " ~ yordad

"Forgive my opinion, but...." ~ yordad

"Warning: I might be hammered." ~ yordad

"I don't care if the word is "your" or "you're", so buzz off. Its (it's) a frickin(') message board." ~ yordad

Comment

• Michael82
          • Jul 2002

Kyle is so damn underrated. He's one of our best defensive linemen almost every week. I love the way he plays. He always plays with so much intensity and does a great job getting pressure and getting to the RB.

Comment

• ddaryl
            • Jan 2005

Originally posted by Mikey82
            Kyle is so damn underrated. He's one of our best defensive linemen almost every week. I love the way he plays. He always plays with so much intensity and does a great job getting pressure and getting to the RB.
            IF He keeps playing the way he has these 1st 2 games ... dare I say probowl consideration...

Probowl players have an impact on games.. I am hoping he is a disruptor against NO and gets into Brees face often. We will need him to be

Comment

• yordad
              • Dec 2007

I think Williams led the league in tackles for a 4-3 DT last year. Or at least was near the top. No joke.

It might have been due to Stroud getting doubled though.
              Last edited by yordad; 09-21-2009, 01:33 PM.
              "Heck, now I am glad his overrated arce made the pro bowl, else we would have only got a 3rd." ~ yordad

"I've just been hit with a piece of sky. " ~ yordad

"Forgive my opinion, but...." ~ yordad

"Warning: I might be hammered." ~ yordad

"I don't care if the word is "your" or "you're", so buzz off. Its (it's) a frickin(') message board." ~ yordad

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
                • May 2003

Williams is one of our few "high motor" guys who isn't stuck in neutral most of the time.
                Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• TheBrownBear
                  • Dec 2004

Guy is a beast.

Comment

• HHURRICANE
                    • Mar 2005

Mikey got it right. The Bills get it wrong alot. London Fletcher is another player that didn't get much repsect around here.

Comment

• ddaryl
                      • Jan 2005

I think Kyle is not underrated any more.. It seems to me people are taking notice..

Where's McCargo... ?

Comment

• mysticsoto
                        Too sober for this...
                        • Apr 2004

Originally posted by ddaryl
                        I think Kyle is not underrated any more.. It seems to me people are taking notice..

Where's McCargo... ?
                        Probably gone after this year unless he really turns it around. Replaced with a 1st rd draft pick in this strong DT class...

Comment

Working...
                        X