Clear All
  • Cntrygal
    Visually stunning but camera-shy.
    • Jul 2002

Patriots News-week of 5/26

PLEASE POST PATRIOTS NEWS HERE!

Thanks!
    Originally posted by notacon
    The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com
  • gunzlingr
    • Jul 2002

Mystery virus puzzles former Packer

Last summer, New England Patriots guard Joe Andruzzi was stricken by what doctors described as a virus they were unable to name or treat.

The former Green Bay Packers offensive lineman told the Boston Globe his case was so severe, he was worried about more than just his football career.

"At that point, football was the last thing on my mind," Andruzzi told the Globe. "My family and my health were on my mind. My joints started hurting right after the Super Bowl and we never found out why. I couldn't make half a fist. My knees were throbbing so much that if I got up to go to the bathroom it took me 10 or 15 minutes just to get out of bed and then I had to slide my hands along the wall and edge my way to the bathroom. A lot of times I couldn't get out of bed at all.

"I was scared my career was over. I was scared I had a disease. I was scared I was dying. There was no treatment for it. There wasn't even a name for it."

more
    You think you're hot **** in a champagne glass, but you're really cold diarrhea in a Dixie cup!

Comment

Working...
    X