X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bruce is Loose
    • Jul 2002

Jauron on Miami

Man, Miami has played a solid game, and here at the end just have dumb coaching and clock control and are destined to lose this game. Im sitting here on 4th down and I know they will not convert, because Ive seen this before... nice that its not the red white and blue this time!
  • justasportsfan
    • Jul 2002

Re: Jauron on Miami

we have to control the clock the way miami did to have a chance vs. the saints O. Control TOP , keep it close and give Trent a chance to win it.If only we had Lynch. I hope Oman is up to the task
    sacrifice1
    https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• Syderick
      • Apr 2006

They made the 4th down but the Hail Mary ended in a INT. But yea it's quite ironic that it's not happening to the Bills.
      3,000,000th post on BZ!

Comment

• !Papacrunk!
        • Mar 2004

wow that sucked. Such tremendous playcalling, except for the most important last 2 minutes. Good grief Charlie Brown

Comment

• Mike13
          • Aug 2005

This falls on coaching, what a ****ty 2 minute drill, teh funny part is that it could have worked, Ted Ginn could have been the hero.

**** me man, only this team can do everything right on offense and somehow **** up.

Comment

• SABURZFAN
            short bus extraordinaire
            • Jul 2002

miami had the ball for 45:07 in the game, 239 yards rushing, and still lost. that's unbelievable.
            Originally posted by yordad
            Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• Mike13
              • Aug 2005

I'm ****ing pissed as ****.

Comment

• Goobylal
                • Jan 2004

That 2-minute drill was quite possibly the worst one I've ever seen. From a pro team, that is.

Comment

• DraftBoy
                  Administrator
                  • Jul 2002

Wow...that's really all I can say at that 2 minute display...
                  COMING SOON...
                  Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
                  We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• Pinkerton Security
                    Pinkerton's son
                    • Feb 2006

Miami was just MAULING the Colts D-line. Kinda scared me a little.

Its just incredible how good Peyton is though, he had the ball so little and just made the Dolphins D look like fools, no offense to the phins. Peyton is just that good. Speaking of good, how about Dallas Clark. Nasty.

Comment

• ajsdx
                      • Aug 2003

Agree, man. Peyton's ability to read a blitz and get the ball out is pretty awesome to see.

Comment

• psubills62
                        Legendary Zoner
                        • Sep 2008

I have to say, after watching that game, Miami should have scored a TD every drive. At the worst, they were getting 3 yards each run. At best, 15 or so each time. Their run game was demolishing the Colts, they were converting third downs like they were playing Buffalo...

Dolphins should have won that game easily. Miami looked OK, but you have to wonder what will happen when they face a team that can stop the run.
                        "Misguided political correctness tethers our intellects."
                        - Nicholas Cummings

Comment

• Mike13
                          • Aug 2005

Originally posted by psubills62
                          I have to say, after watching that game, Miami should have scored a TD every drive. At the worst, they were getting 3 yards each run. At best, 15 or so each time. Their run game was demolishing the Colts, they were converting third downs like they were playing Buffalo...

Dolphins should have won that game easily. Miami looked OK, but you have to wonder what will happen when they face a team that can stop the run.
                          the playcalling was bad, you dont play for FGs ever.

we had a sucess rate of 71% on third down, why not grow a pair and try to convert by throwing on 3rd and 7? or on 3rd and 6 instead of running the ball and settling for FGs? Baffling ****ing logic.

Comment

• psubills62
                            Legendary Zoner
                            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Mike13
                            the playcalling was bad, you dont play for FGs ever.

we had a sucess rate of 71% on third down, why not grow a pair and try to convert by throwing on 3rd and 7? or on 3rd and 6 instead of running the ball and settling for FGs? Baffling ****ing logic.
                            Yeah I do remember that one run on 3rd and 6 or 7...it confused me at that point. I don't know why Sparano would be happy with a FG when Manning had shown the ability to lead very quick and efficient scoring drives.
                            "Misguided political correctness tethers our intellects."
                            - Nicholas Cummings

Comment

• paladin warrior
                              All-Pro Zoner
                              • Oct 2004

Miami will lose again next Sunday play at the Charger's

Comment

Working...
                              X