PDA

View Full Version : Jauron on Miami

Bruce is Loose
09-21-2009, 10:32 PM
Man, Miami has played a solid game, and here at the end just have dumb coaching and clock control and are destined to lose this game. Im sitting here on 4th down and I know they will not convert, because Ive seen this before... nice that its not the red white and blue this time!

justasportsfan
09-21-2009, 10:37 PM
we have to control the clock the way miami did to have a chance vs. the saints O. Control TOP , keep it close and give Trent a chance to win it.If only we had Lynch. I hope Oman is up to the task

Syderick
09-21-2009, 10:38 PM
They made the 4th down but the Hail Mary ended in a INT. But yea it's quite ironic that it's not happening to the Bills.

!Papacrunk!
09-21-2009, 10:41 PM
wow that sucked. Such tremendous playcalling, except for the most important last 2 minutes. Good grief Charlie Brown

Mike13
09-21-2009, 10:50 PM
This falls on coaching, what a ****ty 2 minute drill, teh funny part is that it could have worked, Ted Ginn could have been the hero.

**** me man, only this team can do everything right on offense and somehow **** up.

SABURZFAN
09-21-2009, 10:51 PM
miami had the ball for 45:07 in the game, 239 yards rushing, and still lost. that's unbelievable.

Mike13
09-21-2009, 10:53 PM
I'm ****ing pissed as ****.

Goobylal
09-21-2009, 10:53 PM
That 2-minute drill was quite possibly the worst one I've ever seen. From a pro team, that is.

DraftBoy
09-21-2009, 10:59 PM
Wow...that's really all I can say at that 2 minute display...

Pinkerton Security
09-21-2009, 11:07 PM
Miami was just MAULING the Colts D-line. Kinda scared me a little.

Its just incredible how good Peyton is though, he had the ball so little and just made the Dolphins D look like fools, no offense to the phins. Peyton is just that good. Speaking of good, how about Dallas Clark. Nasty.

ajsdx
09-21-2009, 11:18 PM
Agree, man. Peyton's ability to read a blitz and get the ball out is pretty awesome to see.

psubills62
09-22-2009, 12:05 AM
I have to say, after watching that game, Miami should have scored a TD every drive. At the worst, they were getting 3 yards each run. At best, 15 or so each time. Their run game was demolishing the Colts, they were converting third downs like they were playing Buffalo...

Dolphins should have won that game easily. Miami looked OK, but you have to wonder what will happen when they face a team that can stop the run.

Mike13
09-22-2009, 12:10 AM
I have to say, after watching that game, Miami should have scored a TD every drive. At the worst, they were getting 3 yards each run. At best, 15 or so each time. Their run game was demolishing the Colts, they were converting third downs like they were playing Buffalo...

Dolphins should have won that game easily. Miami looked OK, but you have to wonder what will happen when they face a team that can stop the run.

the playcalling was bad, you dont play for FGs ever.

we had a sucess rate of 71% on third down, why not grow a pair and try to convert by throwing on 3rd and 7? or on 3rd and 6 instead of running the ball and settling for FGs? Baffling ****ing logic.

psubills62
09-22-2009, 12:15 AM

we had a sucess rate of 71% on third down, why not grow a pair and try to convert by throwing on 3rd and 7? or on 3rd and 6 instead of running the ball and settling for FGs? Baffling ****ing logic.

Yeah I do remember that one run on 3rd and 6 or 7...it confused me at that point. I don't know why Sparano would be happy with a FG when Manning had shown the ability to lead very quick and efficient scoring drives.

paladin warrior
09-22-2009, 12:32 AM
Miami will lose again next Sunday play at the Charger's :snicker:

Patti120
09-22-2009, 08:06 AM
Tough loss! Ouch! I think we can all relate to your pain unfortunately!

Meathead
09-22-2009, 08:49 AM
funny how discipline and generally sharp play even when outmanned has come in the first two seasons of veep tuna while we are crossing our fingers hoping it shows up in season four of the dick

Static
09-22-2009, 08:59 AM
The sad thing is it was more of a 3 minute drill, but we wasted so much time, and start it off with 2 standard formation runs instead of going with what brought us the most success in the run game...

trapezeus
09-22-2009, 09:00 AM
after the game matt millen and steve young summed it up, the dolphins didn't have a big play threat...and once they were asked to score quickly, they didn't have that in them.

much like when you first get madden and it's third down and you know running works for you. But when the clock is against you, you can only run so many times

Mike13
09-22-2009, 09:45 AM
<!-- End Post Thank You Hack -->
<HR style="COLOR: #f3f3ff" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->Miami will lose again next Sunday play at the Charger's :snicker:

when was the last time we lost against San Diego? I really dont remember.

justasportsfan
09-22-2009, 09:46 AM
when was the last time we lost against San Diego? I really dont remember.
the fins' next game :D

Mike13
09-22-2009, 09:49 AM
the fins' next game :D

Oh you witty witty **********.

The last buffalo fan
09-22-2009, 10:07 AM
The sad thing is it was more of a 3 minute drill, but we wasted so much time, and start it off with 2 standard formation runs instead of going with what brought us the most success in the run game...

they were running/playing on their last two minutes posession, just like if they were on the first ofense of the game, with huddle and all that ****...wtf!!

Bulldog
09-22-2009, 10:13 AM
This falls on coaching, what a ****ty 2 minute drill, teh funny part is that it could have worked, Ted Ginn could have been the hero.

**** me man, only this team can do everything right on offense and somehow **** up.

See the Bills past three Monday Night affairs and you'll soon realize that Miami isn't the only team that can completely dominate a game and find a way to lose in the final two minuets. It's enough to make you sick.

MDFINFAN
09-22-2009, 10:36 AM
Heart breaking loss when you control the ball like that on Manning.. I'm in shock..still.

Bulldog
09-22-2009, 10:38 AM

It's called playing not to lose, which Jauron has mastered. I'd rather go down swinging than to simply fade into the night. And what makes Miami's deal worse is they knew Peyton was on the other side, just waiting for a chance. If their ever is a time to grow a set and go for the win, it's when Manning is on the other sideline. That dude will rip your heart out almost every time. Sucks for Miami that they wasted that effort to go down without a peep.

SABURZFAN
09-22-2009, 10:51 AM
Heart breaking loss when you control the ball like that on Manning.. I'm in shock..still.

at least you didn't blow an 11 point lead with 5 minutes left.

paladin warrior
09-22-2009, 12:16 PM
when was the last time we lost against San Diego? I really dont remember. Ask your MOMMY :cgal: