PDA

View Full Version : D and S Sports Week 2 Power Rankings

BlackMetalNinja
09-22-2009, 08:12 AM
Buffalo continues to climb... slowly.

http://www.dandssports.com/2009/09/nfl-power-rankings-week-2.html

SABURZFAN
09-22-2009, 08:35 AM
until the Bills rack up some victories against good teams, 21 seems like a fair position for Buffalo to be at.

Mike13
09-22-2009, 09:48 AM
18. Miami Dolphins (15) – I don't know how the Dolphins didn't win Monday night. The dominated the time of possession and ran all over the Colts defense. They did allow Peyton Manning to slice them apart but the Dolphins got the ball back with just about three minutes left and had plenty of time for a touchdown. However, that's when things got ugly for Miami. They had probably the worst two minute drill I have ever seen. They had zero urgency and let the clock go all the way down to two minutes while also wasting a timeout in the process. They deserved to lose just for that but still had a shot to win before Ted Ginn Jr. dropped his second touchdown pass of the night. Listen, if you're going to be drafted ninth overall, you need to catch those touchdowns when the game is on the line.

I blame the Defense and coaching more than I do Ginn, he's the reason we converted so many of those 3rd downs.

RockStar36
09-22-2009, 10:13 AM
I blame the Defense and coaching more than I do Ginn, he's the reason we converted so many of those 3rd downs.

I don't disagree, but he had the game winner in his hands so I decided to pick on him.

Actually the defense should really have a ton more blame because there is no reason to lose a game when you dominate time of possession the way Miami did.

I had to write it really quick this morning to post it so I kinda just went with what was on my mind at the current time.

The last buffalo fan
09-22-2009, 05:38 PM
Thank you for your work! :up:

chernobylwraiths
09-22-2009, 06:00 PM
21st? Same as ESPN?!