X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BAM
    • Sep 2003

Bills/Bucs Home Opener PIX

Again it was great to see some of my tailgate pals again- Ryan & Miranda, Bomber & son, Pride & Sarah, Phil, PintoNick, Kenny, Hammerbillsfan, Lecter, Halbert, Clump, EB, Danny, Mikey, and even Rich and Lisa.

Also got to meet lots of new people- Don & his son, Edwards Era and his wife, Danny's boys John & J.P. who were freekin' hilarious and jammed out with me just about the whole time, Private Upchuck's brother and son's roommate were cool, and probably others that I may have missed. My buddy Cory and his girl Kyra say hello and to let you know they had a great time hanging with ya'll.

Here are some of my photos. I totally forgot to take any pictures of the tailgate but luckily my wife didn't. :) Enjoy and I cannot wait until next time.

PHOTOS

• mybills
    81 st zoner
    • Jul 2002

Re: Bills/Bucs Home Opener PIX

link says facebook. I thought you defriended everyone.
    I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• BAM
      • Sep 2003

I believe you can still view them even if you are not on Facebook. Let me know if that isn't the case anymore.

Comment

• The last buffalo fan
        I told the pet store guy "How else am I supposed to get the mouse out of my ass?"
        • Sep 2004

worked for me, cool pics!
        The Mexican & too!!

- Adriano & Emiliano, the next Villa & Zapata. Viva Mexico, cabrones!!! -

Comment

• BAM
          • Sep 2003

I didn't realize Mexico had Facebook. I just sent you a friend request.

Comment

• The last buffalo fan
            I told the pet store guy "How else am I supposed to get the mouse out of my ass?"
            • Sep 2004

Originally posted by BAM
            I didn't realize Mexico had Facebook. I just sent you a friend request.
            The Mexican & too!!

- Adriano & Emiliano, the next Villa & Zapata. Viva Mexico, cabrones!!! -

Comment

• don137
              • Jul 2002

Awesome pictures Brad. It was great to meet you guys. The home opener at the Ralph is definitely like one of the best days of the year especially when they win.

Comment

Working...
              X