X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The_Philster
    • Jul 2002

Harrison says 150 isn't out of his reach

A steady diet of receptions last season didn't satisfy Marvin Harrison's appetite.

The Colts' prolific wide receiver said his NFL-record 143-catch performance could have been more robust.

"It's still a little shocking to me," Harrison said of his total, "but I was a little disappointed. I dropped a few that were strictly my fault. It had to be 10 (drops), maybe seven."

So, from Harrison's perspective, 150 receptions were within reach. Quarterback Peyton Manning laughed at the possibility but didn't argue the point.

more
    The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!
  • The_Philster
    • Jul 2002

Help wanted

Do Colts rely too much on Harrison's hands?
    There is no identity crisis when it comes to Marvin Harrison and the Indianapolis Colts.

"Marv is a Pro Bowler," wide receiver Reggie Wayne said. "He's a big-time player."

"Marv is Marv," shrugged quarterback Peyton Manning. "It's kind of obvious he's our go-to guy."

Harrison wears No. 88, but he has been the undeniable No. 1 option for Manning since they began a working relationship in 1998.

more
    The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• Jan Reimers
      Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
      • May 2003

Harrison is a true professional with a great work ethic and a terrific attitude. Manning is a fine QB. 150 is a solid possibility.
      Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

Working...
      X